game getting worst then ever now

predator-hunter

Question

really man its disgusting am talking about new skill mc all skill useless if its useful then explain to us for example

shaman vs druid explain new skill

bd vs all mc class 

elf vs mc who win no doubt mc los and 1000 elf for 100 mc its boring

bd runner stunner and damager mc class no stun no damage what u think about game v play or leave ? ???

and other stupid idea new dg because only win guilt can go and same guilt ppl do wtf idea am ws lover could explain Roland pleas don't neglect 

5 answers to this question

Can you stop this "plz all elf pro mc noob plz nerf them"-style? It is not like that.

You are just a huge noob, but blqme it on the classes. Yes, some mc-classes are having a thougher time *ahum barb ahum*. But it's still not that I loose all the time vs elves. Rangers, which is the class I think barbs goes best against, gets ripped apart by my heavy axe(or sword actually) and often the other classes aswell. The other mc classes aren't bad either, rogue and shaman are both very good classes. Necromancer is mostly made for pvp, dk is ok I guess and warlock....idk about him. See no ones around. But I still know that mage isn't some mega op pro claas which you can't kill,  and the warlock definetly isn't worse than him.

Can you stop this "plz all elf pro mc noob plz nerf them"-style? It is not like that.

You are just a huge noob, but blqme it on the classes. Yes, some mc-classes are having a thougher time *ahum barb ahum*. But it's still not that I loose all the time vs elves. Rangers, which is the class I think barbs goes best against, gets ripped apart by my heavy axe(or sword actually) and often the other classes aswell. The other mc classes aren't bad either, rogue and shaman are both very good classes. Necromancer is mostly made for pvp, dk is ok I guess and warlock....idk about him. See no ones around. But I still know that mage isn't some mega op pro claas which you can't kill,  and the warlock definetly isn't worse than him.

Soon mages will be OP

Oh..i love when mcs crying :wacko: :tease:

Ya lol elves cried hard for like 4 months straight to nerf warlocks, now its mcs turn