new type of pvp start

JayTheTank

Not sure if all would agree, and this cant be done in pvp cave. I think a good way to pvp would be face back to back and both take 5 steps then signal. It would cut down the who gets first move etc etc, or could just be a ranged benefit. Just a thought what do yall think? Yay or nay?

An area that you can challengre the other faction. And they can accept/decline no chat though. Then you 2 get sent off to a 10x10 square exclosure and start on count of 3. That way no signals no "first signal gets first few moves" aka shaman blind bd hammy rogue gouge etc. I think it would be a great option to implement and wouldn't have to worry about fair fights gankers etc

• 4 weeks later...

Yes that would be awesome, i believe devs said before they dont want 1v1 for some reason though....

They don't want it because this game isn't designed for 1v1, it's team based.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if all would agree, and this cant be done in pvp cave. I think a good way to pvp would be face back to back and both take 5 steps then signal. It would cut down the who gets first move etc etc, or could just be a ranged benefit. Just a thought what do yall think? Yay or nay?

even youre too late for saying dat cuz i use dat way of pvp start and didi you meant with 5steps 5yards ?