New mini-boss?

Ismaeelhir

Question

What is the new mini-boss intrduced in the lands of Ayvondil? Please give me complete info : name, hp, etc. Because I didn't find the in-game world chat useful :(

13 answers to this question

Find satrap - move to the platform on the right there is a cave, go in. I found it with my guild an hour ago. It has 1,5m hp and it has 3 adds connected to him with 9,5k hp. You will have to kill it on the right with 1 mob tank + healer and 1 boss tank + 2 healers (priest, druid or shaman, necromancer).

And it has the skill of warlocks - fear so it is a bit of annoying.

1. You should be able to do satrap quest to enter

2. It has mobs which revive quick

3. Than those mushrooms

4. Chances of drop

5. Only boss for mc and elfs

6. Boss uses fear

7. 1.5m hp

Idk if u still can call it "MINI BOSS"  :wacko:

Find satrap - move to the platform on the right there is a cave, go in. I found it with my guild an hour ago. It has 1,5m hp and it has 3 adds connected to him with 9,5k hp. You will have to kill it on the right with 1 mob tank + healer and 1 boss tank + 2 healers (priest, druid or shaman, necromancer).

you can go bottom left side too

maybe someone could send a pic...?

Опубликованное фото

Here. It is called Spawn. You'll find it in dungeon where we do satraps quests. If you want to enter,you must have satraps quest and will need key.

It has 1 M + HP and it drops spawn costume just like other costume bosses it drops costumes and other crafting items.

maybe u can show us on ss exactly whr on bottom left??

if you give me a screenshot of the boss area i will point it out for you, it took me many pots to get there solo, i dont plan on going back. it was where the add respawns, that little area with a side fence

when i got there the guild elixirPH was farming it on that spot i mentioned

if you give me a screenshot of the boss area i will point it out for you, it took me many pots to get there solo, i dont plan on going back. it was where the add respawns, that little area with a side fence

when i got there the guild elixirPH was farming it on that spot i mentioned

107090_.jpg

friend, i am talking about a picture of the spawn map, not the area map. but since u took the time ill try and describe it better

better yet, ask the guild ElixirPH as they were the ones farming it there when i got there

to the middle-bottom left side of the area, theirs a bridge and an "add" that spawns there, you can shuffle that add out of reach with 1 party member, and kill with the other 4 party members staying by the bridge.

hopefully this makes it easier to understand, as its the only bridge on the left side anyway

ya fear is annoying mainly when u go there to only check it with 1k hp