New necro skill "Infection"

No necromancer love on this forum  :sorry:  You'd think their would be some discussion on it by now.

Mines too low to worry about it but I like research so I was surprised nothing's posted here.

Maybe its just so bad or their very disappointed and they don't even want to talk about it  :unknw:

well i have a necro lvl 22, it has 373 magic damage, and used the book of oblivon gift to change new skill to 4 points.

My damage become 448 with the debuff and the explosion give 550 damage to the mobs around

i think is good the new skill for questing and farming, but in pvp we still having no change against all those stuns out there

Forgive my english

stacks how this skill work? it does dmg when u apply debuff and does dmg again when target die?

you cast the skill to one target, then only against that target you and your allies will have the debuff, and yes, when it dies, it makes damage to the enemies around, but is a very smal area soy need to have close the enemies,

is not that bad as the first expert skill that devs made, but necro still being unbalace if you compare it with another classes

Forgive my englsih

WAIT GUYS WAIT. This skill is actually good and usable. I just hope DEVs dont nerf it like they did with poisonous shield damage after one day.

The description of the skill only tells you about the explosion which occurs when the target dies. I think the explosion radius is only 3x3 and the damage is very low. However, what the description dont tell you is that the infection effect makes the target receive extra damage from any attack. And the duration is pretty good even on level 1. After testing a little I think its safe to assume the extra damage is 5% and duration 6 seconds on level 1. Maybe others can test how much damage is increased and the durarion of the status effect on other levels.

This skill is good on arena 5v5, because we all known the best strategy for 5v5, all attack one single target so we can get number advantage as soon as possible. Even if you leave this skills at level 1, its free 5% damage on one enemy.

Hi

i did check this topic but didnt wrote anything becaus i bought the last two expert skills...the first is complete useless..i only use it to pull mobs and attatch them to an other player via poison shield who wants to steal my boss like at b3. The sec skill-poison shield- is only useful for me when goind thru mobpacks  like in tower or lab etc  since with every hit from poison shield they take back one step. So you move faster.posion shield is also good for farming animal fat and so on. But still two rediciolius skills so i changed my build and spent only points on base skills to go farm bosses like b3/7 without minions. Since last two skills were shit compared to base skills i left them on 1/4 and didnt bother buying or trying next expert skill. If you have questions on build for solo bosses pm me ingame

Another useless skill. Devs hate necro. Until now necro was my main. But as things are going on, I will quit necro and start investing and play only shaman.

LOL guys innfection skill is op at lv 4 why gives u more dmg on normal and had hit and on arena all your pt member dmg more too,dont be ignorant i make few test and this skill is rly worth to use ,remember necromancer is necromancer

LOL guys innfection skill is op at lv 4 why gives u more dmg on normal and had hit and on arena all your pt member dmg more too,dont be ignorant i make few test and this skill is rly worth to use ,remember necromancer is necromancer

Your right, is realy cool in 4, but have to sacrifice points from other skill like shield

I need a doctor.Just having an infection  :tease:

Idk but just my opinion.I believe combining 3 necro expert skill in 5v5 battle or in a war or maybe in dungeon is bad ass right??

I dont play necro recently.Necro skill remind me of dota hero "Demnok Lannik the Warlock".He link enemy each other,doing AoE skill and Bamm the damage dealt to everyone is insane.

Also,necro was actually built as a support class.Its explain in the class indicator.So yeah the skill you got basically work only to support.But hey at least you dont get "menstruation" skill like deathknight right? :crazy:

Someone please post damage increase and duration on each level please:

Level 1 = 6 secs and  5% damage

Level 2 =                    10% damage

Level 3 =                    15% damage

Level 4 =                    20% damage

explosion range = 2 yards from target

Someone please post damage increase and duration on each level please:

Level 1 = 6 secs and  5% damage

Level 2 =                    10% damage

Level 3 =                    15% damage

Level 4 =                    20% damage

explosion area = 5x5

LV is 14 sec

And high doubts its 5x5

This skill is cool

Dropped poison spittle to 3/4 infection and soon will 4/4

Suits the support side a lot

And high doubts its 5x5

This skill is cool

Dropped poison spittle to 3/4 infection and soon will 4/4

Suits the support side a lot

sorry, its not 5x5 area. its 2 yards from the target, just like poisonous shield.

facts from this skill: i had 5 spit and 1 infection. removing 3 points from spit to max infection gave me a better dps (your spit damage will be a lil lower but ur normal attack and poisonous shield damage increase will more than make up for it)

2 yards from target is (+ is target)

**+**

its 5x5

(this are my calculations if im wrong pls correct me :E)

No, 2 yards is like this. Diagonal steps count as 2 yards.

00X00

0XXX0

XXTXX

0XXX0

00X00

0 = outside range

X = explosion range

T= target

well, i have all new skills, lvl22 324 dmg it does 404 dmg to all enemies near,....IS THE BEST FOR FARM if u put first expert skill, + 2 +3 +skill u can damage some 3k without crit in 10 secdsns

well, i have all new skills, lvl22 324 dmg it does 404 dmg to all enemies near,....IS THE BEST FOR FARM if u put first expert skill, + 2 +3 +skill u can damage some 3k without crit in 10 secdsns

English please. And no, explosion damage is never critical (if thats what u meant).

English please. And no, explosion damage is never critical (if thats what u meant).

whatss? i said no critical = u dont need to do crit for dmg 3k hp fast :facepalm:

• 1 month later...