[2022.08.30] Update Warspear Online 11.0: New Legends. Preview

LeeLoo

Please add 2nd bonus to chieftain bestial wrath skill, with 1h speed and pene or attack strength and on 2h pene and cd or rage. almost all class with such type skill have double stat bonuses

6 hours ago, Jasper said:

Why dont' you add cooldown and percent damage detail on every reaper skill? It seems reaper is not the main meta on this update 🤪

Added now 😊

On 8/31/2022 at 6:46 PM, mari setogaya said:

Do not exaggerate, the beastcaller depends on its only summonable beast, And if it is just one obviously it should be useful, as if x3 charmer dogs worked.

Also 40k, it's nothing, you get it easily 

I don't...40k took me few days sometimes weeks...I don't use money on my games...and I can't play all day...coz of irl stuffs...so sorry if 40k is nothing to you...but big deal for me...

5 hours ago, Aizen said:

I don't...40k took me few days sometimes weeks...I don't use money on my games...and I can't play all day...coz of irl stuffs...so sorry if 40k is nothing to you...but big deal for me...

I dont use money... I also make gold on 90200k / 80k /ez hero tech.... I also have to work everyday... What you're trying to prove

this is what i se after every yer and after every update. Alot of less players but you still add too much content, do we relly need every update new classes, weapons armours, costumes?

adding new equipment is pointless. Why add more and more armor and other items when most of them are only available for a while and usually it's so short that you can't get them, mermen on the mc side is almost impossible to get, the latest armor from castles also, unless on the side of the elves. Why do you need 20 sets for each profile? Isn't it better to make 3 sets for each and some specific ones? the same goes for the profession. In skylore it is done much better.

I wanted to go back to the game but I remembered why I quit. Too much is just not available. You can explain that I can get them, but to make a Dunegon I need armor and access which is also almost impossible to get. If the game continues to move in this direction, it will only have a disadvantage and the number of new players will be smaller and smaller.

54 minutes ago, Dragonek said:

this is what i se after every yer and after every update. Alot of less players but you still add too much content, do we relly need every update new classes, weapons armours, costumes?

adding new equipment is pointless. Why add more and more armor and other items when most of them are only available for a while and usually it's so short that you can't get them, mermen on the mc side is almost impossible to get, the latest armor from castles also, unless on the side of the elves. Why do you need 20 sets for each profile? Isn't it better to make 3 sets for each and some specific ones? the same goes for the profession. In skylore it is done much better.

I wanted to go back to the game but I remembered why I quit. Too much is just not available. You can explain that I can get them, but to make a Dunegon I need armor and access which is also almost impossible to get. If the game continues to move in this direction, it will only have a disadvantage and the number of new players will be smaller and smaller.

Well yes. Alot of stuff is added but in most seasonal events is mostly old stuff just being brought back. This is a update just to bring in 2 missing classes with their stuff. I do wish this game can get its popularity again but it's unlikely. There are no streamers on Twitch and the #1 video one can find on YouTube about warspear is why it's bad. This is my favorite game and yet most people only see why it's bad from a few years ago 

39 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Well yes. Alot of stuff is added but in most seasonal events is mostly old stuff just being brought back. This is a update just to bring in 2 missing classes with their stuff. I do wish this game can get its popularity again but it's unlikely. There are no streamers on Twitch and the #1 video one can find on YouTube about warspear is why it's bad. This is my favorite game and yet most people only see why it's bad from a few years ago 

No population and losing players, literally we are playing for obligation/routine and not for fun, that's one of reason because I leave game.

With YouTubers no changes nothing we already have.

its very sad, maybe evolution of this game is needed but in this game is needed also alot of reduction or removing of sht. Every class has 20type of sets, weapons 50~~ srsly? i understand 3 types of weapons but 50 and for every class it means 150? its stupid

10 hours ago, Kyrai said:

No population and losing players, literally we are playing for obligation/routine and not for fun, that's one of reason because I leave game.

With YouTubers no changes nothing we already have.

Yea basically, just help gvgs and some routine quests and that is my gameplay those days im just bored, and im half way to get my key talants.

There is youtubers but is same, solo merman solo myth sea, i felt more entertain when i wach the dude with +1 dk runing myth sea that the typical +10 guy on steroids soloing every dung.

11 hours ago, Dragonek said:

The opposite they didn't add any new content, those gear they add which is 2lvl up is no new content you can do this in 2 weeks they didnt even reskin it, bam 2numbers up here is your new armor have fun, the last "big update" was the talants but againe they felt soo cheap as content just 2 new normal skill talants and 3 key, others are recycled ones and not only that but they put absurd prices like 53k knowledge for the second point and 63k for the key talants, just holy as old play 1 mounts of hardcore dynamics/normal quest and dung i have bearly have for the skill point, this bores me to the core. They add new classes fine, cool but againe do we need new classes when other aspects of the game needs update?  Were are the relics update? We have same old relics in mc shop from 5 years i fell, why no new ones, why no new empowered some relics are total trash why don't rework em, why every major event we get 1 relic and its pvp why we dont get 10, people suggest competitive dungs why don't you add that, why no new expert skills, as well we didn't receive new experts from long time and the other 1000 things which we need more than new classes, dont get me wrong they are cool (even overpowered actually) but this is content for 10-20% of the player base you will see alot of players make em lvl them up to 10-20lvl and drop them cuz they realise they are bored of lvling for the 5th time or when they see they need to grind again 2 talant trees achivments and arena gear, or they will not have the gold to gear em.

Oh and those who bought the battle pass past times lose there costumes.

On 8/31/2022 at 6:19 AM, Aizen said:

I think moonlight(active) expert skill of beastmaster is too OP, the duration refresh with moonbeast auto attacks...that debuff gives periodic magic damage and it can last until you die as long as he hits you with pet attacks...it gives advantage not only in pvp but in pve as well i mean lets be honest the pet cd will probably match the charmers and if it does it will be easy to summon two at a time probably with the help of some cd reduc and with heal skill killing the pet will be hard...while on the other hand the forsaken gets a normal skill which you can't use unless you have hate stacks...plus you have to hit enemies to get hate stacks... you're dead before you can even transform...i mean doesn't forsaken got too much limitations at this point and no advantages...they really are forsaken...lol

true tho.. forsaken seems forsaken but developers.. they give elf strong buff and limit mc char.. 

forsaken suppose be the main char

if reaper resist skill is a basic skill then yes its a go

On 8/30/2022 at 4:38 PM, Jcbreff said:

so this hate is only used for increasing critical damage of this skill?

or does turning into a demon use your hate resource

You need Hate to turn into demon form... hate decrease when out of combat...while the other skill is when in normal form increase crit dmg base on number of hate points...while in demon form guaranteed 100% crit chance and increase crit dmg base on hate points..dunno how much the modifier of hate points to crit dmg increase ratio.

On 8/29/2022 at 6:03 PM, LeeLoo said:

new-heroes2_anons_1200x630.png

Dear friends!

The news about the upcoming journey to the unknown lands of the Chainless League, which appeared in the midst of the celebration of Warspear Online’s birthday, caused serious excitement among the folks inhabiting Arinar. Fearing that the successful conquest of the Almahad by one of the Alliances might upset the delicate balance in the War for the Spear, the forces of the Legion and the Sentinels called on the makers of peace. And again the gods responded to the pleas for help, breathing life into those who are destined to become the new legends of Arinar...

Spawned by the breath of Nuadu and the light of the star, the elves over the many centuries of their existence have become the true keepers of knowledge about the forces of nature, the boundless power of the forest and the tireless energy of its inhabitants. It is this secret knowledge, beyond the control of other folks of Arinar, that will become a guide for the new hero of the Firstborn. And in the gloomy habitation of the Forsaken, a new warrior of the undead army is preparing for battle, full of hatred for all living things. In the heat of his anger, this legionnaire is able not only to crush opponents furiously, but also to change his own appearance…

An ancient and deep enmity is the only thing that unites the Firstborn and the Forsaken. And it looks like this irreconcilable confrontation is about to flare up with renewed vigor!

So, it's time to take a closer look at two new classes! A full set of skills and talents will be available for each of them, so that new heroes can immediately rush into the thick of battle! In addition, the number of slots for new characters has increased by another 2, so now you can have up to 12 heroes on one account!

Sentinels

ловчий.png Beastmaster

The Beastmasters live in the wilderness of the elvish oaks, where they learn the language and habits of the wild forest moon monsters. The goal of the Beastmaster is to make a dangerous and powerful predator his friend and faithful defender. Over the years, Beastmasters themselves begin to resemble animals: they prefer simple hunting spears to a blade or bow. The main weapon of the Beastmasters is the sharp teeth of the tamed moon monster, who fights in the forefront, instilling fear in the enemy. Skillfully issuing commands, these beast tamers direct the fury of a loyal pet against the enemy - and it often happens that experienced Beastmasters come out of fierce battles without a single scratch.

Faction: Firstborn

Armor: Cloth, Light

Weapon: spear (basic), two-handed maces, two-handed swords, two-handed axes, staff

Role: group support, range/melee attacks, mixed damage, control and weakness of enemies

1757113660_beastcaller3.gif

Base skills

лунное касание.png Moon Touch (active)

Cooldown: 11 sec.

A magic attack that deals increased damage to the enemy and deals the "Moon Touch" debuff for 4\5\5\6\6 sec. The effect increases the damage received by the target from the Moon Monster by 5\7\10\13\15%.

new_class4_icon_16.png Beast Awakening (active)

Cooldown: 30 sec.
Summons the Moon Monster to the character for the duration of the skill. The monster's base health is equal to 90\100\110\120\130% of the character's base health. Physical and magical protection equals 90\100\110\120\130% of the character's physical and magical protection. The monster has a base physical strength that increases by 70\80\90\100\110% of the character's physical strength and by 35\45\55\65\75% of the character's magical strength. Every 8\8\7\6\5 auto attacks the monster deals damage to all targets within a  radius of 2 yards. The monster follows the character and attacks the same target as the character, up to 6 yards away from the character. When the skill is disabled, the monster disappears. Skill of permanent action.

The monster's name and health number are displayed on a widget that will be placed under the character's widget. The widget is displayed if the monster is alive and disappears when it dies.

приказ к атаке.png Order to Attack (active)

Cooldown: 10 sec.

Forces the Moon Monster to attack the selected target for 10 sec. and deals the "Attacking beast" buff to it for 10 sec. The effect increases movement speed by 10\15\20\25\30% and physical strength by 5\10\15\20\25%. The effect disappears when the Moon makes a successful auto attack. During the effect, the monster can attack up to 12 yards away from the character.

врачевание.png Healing (active)

Cooldown: 14 sec.
Instantly restores 5\8\10\12\15% of the maximum health to the Moon Monster and deals the "Healing" buff to it for 12 sec. The effect restores health in the amount of 15\22\30\40\50% of the character's magic power every 3 seconds. 

If there is no Moon Monster, then the skill is applied to the character.

цеп молния.png Chain Lightning (active)

Cooldown: 19 sec.

An attack that deals predominant physical or magical damage in the amount of 55\65\75\85\95% of the character's physical power or 100\115\130\145\160% of the character's magical power and applies the "Stun" debuff to an enemy for 2\2.5\3\3.5\4.5 sec. In case of successfully dealing damage, the skill attacks the next target within a radius of 2 yards from the main one. With each subsequent target, the damage inflicted by the skill decreases by 10%.

Expert Skills

звериное буйс.png Animal Rampage (passive)

Cooldown: 26 sec.
Apply the “Rampage” buff on the Moon Monster for на 8\9\9\10 sec. The effect increases physical strength by 10\15\20\25% and the “Attack Speed” parameter by 10\15\20\30%. During the effect, restores the character's health in amount of 10\15\20\25% from the damage dealt by the monster.

душ связь.png Soul Connection (passive)

The damage taken by the character is reduced by 1.5\2\2.5\3.5% for every 10% of the Moon monster's health. Each time a Monster heals 10% of its maximum health, the character heals own health by 0.9\1.2\1.8\2.5% depending on the maximum health of the monster.

символ леса.png Forest Symbol (active)

Cooldown: 24 sec.
Places the deadly vine in the specified area for 12 sec. Every 3 seconds, the vine deals the "Earth bonds" debuff to the enemy within a radius of 3 yards for 3\3.5\4.5\6 sec. The effect chains the opponent to the spot and reduces the "Attack speed" parameter by 10\15\20\25%.

двойн концентр.png Double Concentration (active)

Cooldown: 22 sec.

Apply to the Moon Monster a "Double Concentration" buff for 12 sec. Each successful monster auto-attack applies the “Beast Sense” buff to the character for 12 sec. The effect increases the "Skill Cooldown" parameter by 4\6\8\10% and the amount of critical damage and healing by 2\3\4\6%. The maximum number of effects is 4.

If there is no Moon Monster, then it imposes the "Single Concentration" buff on the character for 8 sec. The effect increases the "Skill Cooldown" parameter by 15\20\25\35%.

лун свет.png Moonlight (active)

Reduces the enemy's movement speed by 8\14\20\30% for 10 sec. and applies the “Moonlight” debuff to them for 8 sec. The effect deals magic damage equal to 20\25\30\40% of the character's magic power every 2 seconds. Auto-attacks of Moon Monster refresh the duration of the effect.

аура леса.png Aura of the forest (active)

Apply to the Moon Monster an attack "Forest Aura" buff for 10 sec. The effect deals periodic magic damage in the amount of 40\60\80\110% of the character's magic power to all enemies in a radius of 1 yard every 2 sec. When the Monster takes instant damage from skills and auto-attacks, the damage of the effect increases by 2\3\4\5%, but not more than 20%.

If there is no Moon Monster, then it imposes an attacking "Forest Aura” buff on the character for 10 sec. The effect deals periodic magic damage in the amount of 40\60\80\110% of the character's magic power to all enemies in a radius of 1 yard every 2 sec.

благосл луны.png Blessing of the Moon (active)

Applies the "Blessing of the Moon" buff to the character or an ally for 15\18\21\24 sec. The effect increases the "Critical hit" by 8\10\13\16% and "Penetration" by 5\6\7\8%.

возвращ к истокам.png Return to the Roots (active)

Cooldown: 26 sec.

Orders the Moon Monster to return to the character and increases its movement speed by 25\35\45\55%. During the return, the monster is invulnerable. When returning, the monster removes 1\2\2\3 debuffs from the character, including control effects.

If there is no Moon Monster, it removes 1\2\2\3 debuffs from the character, including control effects, and applies the "Tailwind" buff to the character for 6 sec. This buff increases the character's movement speed by 15\20\25\35%.

близ к прир.png Proximity to Nature (active)

Cooldown: 32 sec.

Applies the “Tree Cover” buff on the character for 3\4\5\6 sec. The character cannot be attacked, and he loses the ability to move, use skills, auto-attack and use items. During the duration of the effect, the character and all allies within a 3 yards periodically regenerate health in the amount of 30\35\40\45% of the character's magic power every 1 second, and receive the “Forest Protection buff”, which increases the physical and magical protection of targets by 10\15\20\25% for 8\10\12\14 sec.

Lesser Class Talents

лунное касание.png Moon Touch
Increases skill power from the character's magical strength by 5%.

цеп молния.png Chain Lightning
Increases the effect duration of the skill for 0.3\0.6\1 sec.

близ к прир.png Proximity to Nature
Increases skill power from character's magical strength by 2\4\6%.

символ леса.png Forest Symbol
Increases the duration of the negative effect from the skill for 1 second.

Key Class Talents

резонанс.png Resonance

With a 50% chance deals the "Stun" debuff to additional targets of the "Chain Lightning" skill. The stun duration decreases by 15% with each new target.

воссоединение.png Reunion
The "Return to the Roots" skill instantly moves the character to the Moon Monster. The monster gets an increase in movement speed from the skill and for the "Resistance" parameter by 100% for 6 sec.

полнолуние.png Full Moon
When using the "Blessing of the Moon" skill on a character or ally, the skill's effect is also applied to the Moon Monster. The duration of the effect is reduced for 4 sec.

могущ природы.png Power of Nature
Increases the damage dealt by the "Aura of the Forest" skill by 15%. When used, the skill gets the maximum damage bonus.

Developers’ commentary: Classes that have monster summoning skills in their arsenal have long been an integral part of both Alliances. At the same time, the ability to summon monsters from the Druid or the Templar is an additional game direction, while the success in the battle of the Charmer almost entirely depends on the control of the summoned monsters. A new class - the Beastmaster will follow the trend of the Charmer, and this is not only about dealing damage, but also about survivability: if the monster dies in battle, then for a short time the character will become much more vulnerable. Hybrid damage and variations of melee and ranged combat will allow you to implement the class in different ways and choose the style of combat for everyone. And in addition to the skills of managing, strengthening and healing the beast, the character has in his arsenal both the skills of controlling and weakening enemies.

Legion

жнец.png Reaper

The Reapers are shunned by the Forsaken themselves, because these gloomy warriors made a deal with demonic forces, wanting to gain inhuman power on the battlefield. Clad in heavy plate, the Reapers march in the front ranks of the Steel Legions, reaping the bloody harvest with their sharpened enchanted blades. But they become truly terrible when they take on a demonic guise: spreading their leathery wings and raising the horns crowning their heads, the Reapers burst into the ranks of the enemy - and there is no such armor that would withstand their deadly, but transient attacks.

Faction: Forsaken

Armor: Light, Heavy

Weapon: one-handed swords (basic), one-handed axes, daggers

Role: damage-dealing, melee combat, physical damage, weakness of enemies

529298365_reaper5.gif

Base skills

ненависть.png Hate (passive)
Gives access to the unique resource "Hate", which allows you to use the "Demonic Appearance" skill. Successful auto-attacks of the character accumulate certain amount of resourse. When being out of combat for some time, the character begins to lose “Hate”.

In demonic form, auto-attacks do not accumulate “Hate”. 

The dynamics of resource accumulation is displayed on the indicator to the right of the character's health and energy widget. This indicator is always displayed, and its color and state changes depending on the accumulation or consumption of the resource. Information about the resource is available both for the player himself in the “State” tab, as well as in the widget when hovering over the target.

Screenshot_16.png Screenshot_17.png Screenshot_19.png

The indicator bar contains marks at 4, 8 and 12 units of the resource. When you accumulate 12 units of the “Hatred” resource, the indicator changes color from purple to red, and when the maximum value of 16 units is reached, the animation of the indicator bar is added. The transformation skill becomes available when you accumulate 12 units of the "Hate" resource.

демон облич.png Demonic Appearance (active)

Cooldown: 18 sec.

Turns a character into a demon for the duration of the skill. Demonic form is available for use when a 12 pts of "Hate" is accumulated. While the skill is active, 1 pts of "Hate" is consumed every second. As soon as the "Hate" ends, the skill will automatically turn off. 

In demonic form, the character's maximum health and energy increase by 5\10\15\20\24%. Bonuses to the "Attack speed" parameter cease to affect the character, but instead the "Skill recharge" parameter increases by 85\95\115\125\140% depending on the lost bonus. Skill of permanent action.

потрошение.png Evisceration (active)

Cooldown: 7 sec.
A physical attack that deals increased damage to the enemy and accumulates 1\1\2\2\2 of hatred.

In demonic form, the skill does not accumulate “Hate”.

потустор рывок.png Otherworldly Boost (active)

Moves the character to the specified area and applies the "Fetters of the Dead" debuff to opponents for 4\4\5\5\6 sec. The effect slows the targets down by 8\14\20\26\35%.

In demonic form, the skill also applies the "Bleeding" debuff to the affected targets for 8 sec. The opponent receives periodic physical damage in the amount of 20\25\30\35\40% from physical power of character every 2 seconds, and you can apply several effects to one opponent.

снисхож хаоса.png Indulgence of Chaos (active)

Cooldown: 28 sec.

Applies the "Gifts of Chaos" buff to a character for 12\14\16\18\20 sec. The effect increases the "Critical hit" by 5\8\11\13\15% and "Attack speed" by 7\9\11\13\15%.

цепи преиспод.png Chains of the Underworld (active)

Chains the enemy to the spot and decreases the target's "Skill recharge" parameter by 15\20\25\30\35% for 3\3.5\4\4\5 sec.

In demonic form, the effect of the skill is additionally applied to opponents within a radius of 2 yards from the main target.

Expert skills

превознесение.png Exaltation (active)

Cooldown: 10 sec.
Increases the physical strength of the character by 8\12\16\20% and the "Penetration" parameter by 6\8\8\10% for the duration of the skill.

In demonic form, the skill also increases skill damage by 10\15\20\25%. Skill of permanent action.

отложен смерть.png Delayed Death (active)

Cooldown: 32 sec.
Applies the "Delayed death" buff to a character for 10\11\12\14 sec. The effect absorbs 40\50\65\80% of the damage dealt to the character by auto-attacks and skills with instant damage and deals the "Impending death" debuff to the character. The effect deals absorbed damage to the character for 8 seconds, every 2 seconds.

аннигиляция.png Annihilation (active)

An attack that deals physical damage to the enemy in the amount of 120\145\170\200% from physical power of character. Each accumulated “Hate” unit increases the critical damage of the skill by 2\2.5\3\3.5%.

In demonic form, the skill is guaranteed to deal critical damage, and the bonus to critical damage depends on the maximum amount of hate.

длань преиспод.png Hand of the Underworld (active)

Cooldown: 22 sec.
A series of two attacks that deal physical damage to the enemy in the amount of 55\65\75\90% from physical power of character. Also deals the "Stun" debuff to the enemy for 2.5\3\4\5 sec., if both attacks have dealt damage.

In demonic form, skill damage cannot be blocked, parried, or dodged. The duration of stun also increases for 0.5\1\1\1.5 sec.

непокол воля.png Unwavering Will (passive)

Applies the "Unwavering" buff to the character for 12 sec. when they are dealt 6\5\4\3 debuffs. The "Unwavering" effect allows you to ignore the debuff received by the character, including the control effect. Ignoring any debuff removes one "Unwavering" buff.

When switched to demonic form, 2 "Unwavering" buffs are applied to the character.

взрыв хаоса.png Explosion of Chaos (active)

Cooldown: 25 sec.

Deals the "Impending catastrophe" buff to the character for 2.5 sec. After the effect expires, the character deals increased physical damage in the amount of 85\100\115\130% from physical power to all enemies within a one-yard radius.

In demonic form, damage is dealt instantly, and the penetration ability of the skill increases by 4\6\8\10%.

приближ безум.png Approach of Madness (active)

Cooldown: 45 sec.

Instantly accumulates a 4\5\6\7 of hate and applies the "Blood frenzy" buff to the character for 10\12\14\16 sec. The effect increases the amount of hate that the character accumulates when attacking with the "Evisceration" skill, by 1.

In demonic form, the skill is not available for use.

отмщение.png Revenge (active)

Cooldown: 30 sec.

Deals the "Revenge" debuff to all opponents in the specified area and the "Vengeance" buff to the character for 6\8\10\12 sec. While the buff is in effect, 30\36\42\50% of the damage dealt to the character by auto-attacks and skills with instant damage is evenly applied to targets under the influence of the debuff.

черная метка.png Black Mark (active)

Cooldown: 28 sec.

Deals the "Black Mark" debuff to the enemy for 16 sec. In case of death of the target, while the debuff is in effect, it deals the "Inspiration" buff to the character and the group members for 15\20\25\30 sec. The effect increases the "Accuracy" parameter by 10\12\15\18%, as well as physical and magical protection by 10\18\25\35%. The members of the character's group will receive half of this bonus.

Lesser Class Talents

потрошение.png Evisceration

Increases skill power from the character's physical strength by 5%.

цепи преиспод.png Chains of the Underworld
Increases the effect duration of the skill for 0.3\0.6\1 sec.

взрыв хаоса.png Explosion of Chaos
Increases skill power gain from character's physical damage by 2\4\6%.

приближ безум.png Approach of Madness

Increases the amount of “Hate” generated when using a skill, by 1.

Key Class Talents

дьявол сущность.png Essence of the Devil
The "Demonic Appearance" skill will not expend hatred for 2 seconds after use.

опустош вспышка.png Devastating Flash
Increases the damage of the "Explosion of Chaos" skill by 15%. In demonic form, the skill deals the "Stun" debuff to all affected opponents for 3 sec. After application, it automatically disables the "Demonic Appearance" skill.

возвыш над смертью.png Rise above Death

Increases the duration of the positive effect of the "Delayed Death" skill for 2 sec. Removes the negative effect of the "Delayed Death" skill from the character when switched to demonic form.

шир размах.png Wide Scope
The "Annihilation" skill also deals damage randomly to a target within a radius of 2 yards. Additional attack damage reduced by 35%.

Developers’ commentary: If we talk about the purpose of each of the existing classes in battle, then you can see that until now the Legion did not have a class capable of fighting in the forefront and at the same time inflicting increased physical damage to the enemy. Of course, in this context, one could mention the Chief or the Barbarian, but their main specialization is still different. Under this description, the Sentinels perfectly fit the Blade Dancer, which has high protection, resistance to control and even mobility, capable of not only taking damage on itself, but also inflicting it in response. The Reaper will become a worthy competitor in this direction - the new resource and the unique mechanics of turning into a demon will greatly diversify the gameplay of the class, allow you to strengthen the character for a short time and effectively use it in all kinds of game situations. An important feature of the assembly of this class will be the new mechanics of parameter conversion, which will create opportunities for unusual and interesting solutions.

Legendary achievements

Of course, along with the appearance of new classes, 14 new legendary achievements for each of the heroes will be added to the game! In addition to the traditional achievements for getting 18 and 32 character levels, getting the maximum reputation value with various factions of Arinar, as well as 5000 victories at the Arena in the 5x5 mode and 15000 victories at the Arena in the 2x2, 3x3, Temple of Seals in the 3x3 modes, added achievements for the first Beastmaster or Reaper who won 5,000 victories at the Arena in the Crucible in the 3x3 mode, in the Crucible in the 4x4 mode and in the Temple of Seals in the 4x4 mode.

In addition, the first representative of the new class on the server, who will fully learn 30 and 60 class talents, and also be the first to fully master all the talents in the “Ship Graveyard. Ayvondil” branch, will write his name in the history of Arinar.

Information window about minion

These faithful and reliable helpers have been fighting hand by hand with the warriors of Arinar in the most fierce battles for a long time. Of course, we are talking about minions who have repeatedly come to the aid of each of us in bloody battles. The developers are constantly working to make minion even more useful and interacting with them more convenient. With the release of update 11.0, the information window about minion will be significantly improved!

342232638_summons1.gif

The new version of the information window will contain a description of the type of minion, as well as a list of skills that he has. Extended information about a specific minion skill will open by double-clicking on this skill. Also, new skills have been added to some minions, and the mechanics of some old minions' skills have been adjusted.

The 11th Season of activities "Triumph of Heroes"

A new Season of activities will begin shortly after the release of the update! Complete daily and weekly missions, which are selected in accordance with the level of your character and get worthy rewards!

And the Battle Pass with an additional branch of unique rewards will help make your adventures in Arinar unforgettable! As always, Battle Pass holders receive:

• additional slots with daily and weekly missions;
  • an additional cell with a reward upon completion of all levels;
  • access to the personal warehouse and the warehouse of the guild from the quick access menu;
  • the possibility of a free hairstyle change at a personal hairdresser.

Update of “Berengar's Tower” dungeon 

Pleasant changes have not bypassed the dedicated dungeon “Berengar’s Tower”! First of all, the parameters of the dungeon on easy, normal, hard and heroic difficulty levels have been adjusted: the recommended level has been lowered, and the maximum time for passing each floor has been increased. The new dungeon parameters can be found below:

Difficulty level

Recommended level

Reputation requirement with faction

“Chainless League”

Time to pass, min.

Guild Points

Knowledges

Easy

Normal

Hard

Heroic

The combat parameters and amount of health of most of the monsters on the first four floors of the tower have been significantly reduced, and the level of the monsters has been adjusted to the level of the dungeon. In addition, the health of mini-bosses of easy, normal, hard and heroic dungeons have reduced, and mini-bosses also received new skills!

Improvement of the graphics of the initial islands

With update 11.0, the graphical display of some locations on the faction islands will be significantly redesigned. Graphic changes will affect the underground locations of the initial islands, so walking in the dungeons will be much more enjoyable now!

мелвендил 3.gif

2136023201_2.gif

лангасард 1.gif

годгоррат 3.gif

That's all for now, but more information about the upcoming update, other changes and pleasant surprises will be available on the day of the release. Let's slightly open the veil of secrecy and tell you that a new source of obtaining Knowledge will appear soon, so don't miss the release to find out the details!

See you at the testing!

AIGRIND

Question does this skill...

Screenshot_20220907-164359_1.thumb.jpg.9cc1a5a38c499b35a6ec193b080968df.jpg

Cancel attack speed buff of this skill?

Screenshot_20220907-164408_1.jpg.8a52865230b8bc09dfe98f205a4e0e06.jpg

Does this mean turning to demon form nerfed this skill.

1 hour ago, Aizen said:

Question does this skill...

Screenshot_20220907-164359_1.thumb.jpg.9cc1a5a38c499b35a6ec193b080968df.jpg

Cancel attack speed buff of this skill?

Screenshot_20220907-164408_1.jpg.8a52865230b8bc09dfe98f205a4e0e06.jpg

Does this mean turning to demon form nerfed this skill.

your cooldown buff is increased based on gifts of chaos skill

its attack speed is turned into cooldown same way as other sources of attack speed

3 hours ago, coldravens said:

There is youtubers but is same, solo merman solo myth sea, i felt more entertain when i wach the dude with +1 dk runing myth sea that the typical +10 guy on steroids soloing every dung.

xD

+10 people is incredible, but always use minions and pots.

Prepare for Reaper solo mermen dungeon.

2 hours ago, fejirox said:

true tho.. forsaken seems forsaken but developers.. they give elf strong buff and limit mc char.. 

forsaken suppose be the main char

Agree

1 hour ago, fejirox said:

just to show how developers are bias toward elfs.. priest skill can kill you if you move.. it eats your health and life.. TOO unbalanced

have you tried not mooving?
if you are melee here few things  you can do about it
barb - charge or use nature
rogue - jump on it and a quick stun to dont let it run away
chief - you got a point ur kinda screwed
hunter - you got a ranged weapon
shaman - you can heal from it
deathknight - pull it on you
warlock - same as hunter but you can just dip with the stone if it tries to run away

necro - same as warlock
charm - yes ur screwed if you're using a mace but even then you can just trow dogs at em and heal back up 

and if you're a priest take em in mind, best way is to silence before such and to trick em into mooving in someway, if any of your teammates has any form of fear, combo it, its just insane

still, you can do something about it, but yeah the damage can turn to be a bit too heavy

1 hour ago, Darkcaller said:

Why I don't have acces to eq ready on my personal storage? In real game my storage is full, but on test, it's empty. 

the storage works in basis on wich server and faction you are, it dosent happen because in differents server even on the same faction you can have a storage, wich can cause conflicts while copying the accounts into the test servers

3 hours ago, lore said:

Chiefs ignore all debuffs for so long they dont even need to deal with it ever. If you aren't killing a priest before resist wears off you doing something seriously wrong lol. Priests are by far the worst pvp class along with dks.

2 hours ago, Raislin said:

Chiefs ignore all debuffs for so long they dont even need to deal with it ever. If you aren't killing a priest before resist wears off you doing something seriously wrong lol. Priests are by far the worst pvp class along with dks.

thanks for reminding me, i completely forgot about their resist skill

Now have two useful key talents

Rise above Death +PvP/+PvE

Increases the duration of the positive effect of the "Delayed Death" skill for 2 sec. Removes the negative effect of the "Delayed Death" skill from the character when switched to demonic form.

Devastating Flash +PvE/PvP

Increases the damage of the "Explosion of Chaos" skill by 15%. In demonic form, the skill deals the "Stun" debuff to all affected opponents for 3 sec. After application, it automatically disables the "Demonic Appearance" skill.

For both modes nice

Really hard to choice

We really are cursed with that demonic form obligatory xd, full stuns in arena modes are incoming to us.

I'm a bit disagree 😷 and bit cringe. But I hope delayed death and unwavering save our lifes.

19 hours ago, lore said:

have you tried not mooving?
if you are melee here few things  you can do about it
barb - charge or use nature
rogue - jump on it and a quick stun to dont let it run away
hunter - you got a ranged weapon
shaman - you can heal from it
deathknight - pull it on you
warlock - same as hunter but you can just dip with the stone if it tries to run away

necro - same as warlock
charm - yes ur screwed if you're using a mace but even then you can just trow dogs at em and heal back up 

and if you're a priest take em in mind, best way is to silence before such and to trick em into mooving in someway, if any of your teammates has any form of fear, combo it, its just insane

still, you can do something about it, but yeah the damage can turn to be a bit too heavy

the storage works in basis on wich server and faction you are, it dosent happen because in differents server even on the same faction you can have a storage, wich can cause conflicts while copying the accounts into the test servers

you an elf.. am mc chamer... mace if u move u dead. dont move u still dead... priest ust deals damage and u stand and look.. not my cup of tea

6 hours ago, fejirox said:

you an elf.

what if i tell you im not?

also what im suggesting you is alternative ways to get to the priest whiout technically mooving....