[2022.08.30] Update Warspear Online 11.0: New Legends. Preview

LeeLoo

5 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Amazing update!! I go make new class now

I think that new mechanic of Hate, in the future should be added to other classes, especially melee for a lot of disavantage in combats vs ranged characters.

The new class elf guys is excessive dmg! He use spear imagine +10...

It took you a long time... 

1 hour ago, Nemmaste said:

Sirve para gvg ? Diga usted.

Al momento tiene 2 posibles aoe, solo queda esperar para ver que tan efectivo es, tomando en cuenta tambien la skill build del char, osea no juzgues primero xd ni ha salido y ya lo consideras inutil... 

4 hours ago, lallouss said:

2 new concepts im intrigued

Beastcaller: having a perma minion/beast by ur side and fighting battles and focusing on upgrading ur beast stats and powers thats a cool concept of supporting yourself/your beast not allies gg (like beast master in dota)

Repear: new demonic form concept im guessing will be op if its like terror blade in dota, have to evade his demonic form, also cool new concept that hate mechanism

excited to see both classes, 2 things tho: i hope Moon Monster is not a weak beast that can be killed easily and Repear demonic form is not weak also, not over powered but also not weak enuf to be shameful for both of them ty

If summon dies more ez like bds killing charmer summons is better

5 hours ago, Baphometh said:

Alright, I really love the Reaper, but does it really need to turn into a monster that big? Feels odd, unfitting for the game to just turn into a giant monster as a basic ability and even if it were an expert, feels strange. Any chance that this might change somehow? Personally an aura'd do it for me, like a red Poisonous shield or something. Maybe I'm the only one :/ Love the class but not becoming a giant monster :unsure:

Agree Idk why become a monster, full heavy mm turns player into a monster

1 hour ago, Animosity said:

Fair enough that's why there are 20 other classes to choose from to your liking

I like the class tho, just don't like one aspect of it and that's why I gave criticism, if I didn't I wouldnt say anything

Huh I thought summons don't receive any stats like of characters, isn't that broken? Why other class summons will not be able to receive any such kinds of buff.

7 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Huh I thought summons don't receive any stats like of characters, isn't that broken? Why other class summons will not be able to receive any such kinds of buff.

beastcaller seems to be weak without the beast and it can only have 1 of them, not 3 like charmer

Just now, Jcbreff said:

beastcaller seems to be weak without the beast and it can only have 1 of them, not 3 like charmer

this class can outdo charmer

11 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

veremos eso una vez que se publique el servidor de prueba y la actualización real

Alguien sabe si ya hay una fecha?? DE lanzamiento o de prueba 

28 minutes ago, Francisco Marcano said:

Does anyone know if there is already a date?? DE launch or test 

devs know but they wont tell us. launch is most likely test week since russians have closed test this week and international player base most likely next week

I think moonlight(active) expert skill of beastmaster is too OP, the duration refresh with moonbeast auto attacks...that debuff gives periodic magic damage and it can last until you die as long as he hits you with pet attacks...it gives advantage not only in pvp but in pve as well i mean lets be honest the pet cd will probably match the charmers and if it does it will be easy to summon two at a time probably with the help of some cd reduc and with heal skill killing the pet will be hard...while on the other hand the forsaken gets a normal skill which you can't use unless you have hate stacks...plus you have to hit enemies to get hate stacks... you're dead before you can even transform...i mean doesn't forsaken got too much limitations at this point and no advantages...they really are forsaken...lol

Edited by Aizen

8 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

But if it can...its OP...and one of the NORMAL skill of this new class  is charmer's expert skill(the force pet attack target skill)...forsaken is really forsaken... sentinels can use it at lvl 1 while forsaken have to buy it 40k...lol

2 hours ago, Aizen said:

But if it can...its OP...and one of the NORMAL skill of this new class  is charmer's expert skill(the force pet attack target skill)...forsaken is really forsaken... sentinels can use it at lvl 1 while forsaken have to buy it 40k...lol

I don't know why you would possibly mention this, note how beastcaller minion will require you to either use that force pet attack skill or to autoattack a target, and in addition to that the pet will stop attacking if you walk too far away.  (similar to normal temporary minions)

Meanwhile charmer dogs will AUTOTARGET nearby enemies by themselves and will not leave the fight under normal circumstances.

Also charmer force pet attack will command all dogs to attack.

Your comparison isn't good, the two skills have a completely different base to work with...

4 hours ago, Aizen said:

Do not exaggerate, the beastcaller depends on its only summonable beast, And if it is just one obviously it should be useful, as if x3 charmer dogs worked.

Also 40k, it's nothing, you get it easily 

5 hours ago, Aizen said:

I think moonlight(active) expert skill of beastmaster is too OP, the duration refresh with moonbeast auto attacks...that debuff gives periodic magic damage and it can last until you die as long as he hits you with pet attacks...it gives advantage not only in pvp but in pve as well 

We dont know how often moon monster attacks or how long does moonlight debuff last so cant really say if its going to op yet

5 hours ago, Aizen said:

i mean lets be honest the pet cd will probably match the charmers and if it does it will be easy to summon two at a time probably with the help of some cd reduc

Did you even read the skill description, its a skill with permanent action which means tou can only ever have one monster at a time and when it dies the skill goes on cooldown but we dont know for how long, but you literally cant have more than 1 of them

5 hours ago, Aizen said:

It literally cant 

The Beastmaster's depends of 1 tigger, ok fine \( •∆•)/

But guys do you calculate how much damage could make it at 2-handed weapon? 1600-1700 dmg physical.

I seeing it like DK shield vs Paladin in dmg-healing stats, the same history, focusing skills to Sentinels and periodical damage - CD - critical hit statuses to Legion. Look it Reaper speed + critical hit in Basic skill, where is penetration or attack strenght? So isn't DPS for PvP battles?

22 hours ago, Aizen said:

I think moonlight(active) expert skill of beastmaster is too OP, the duration refresh with moonbeast auto attacks...that debuff gives periodic magic damage and it can last until you die as long as he hits you with pet attacks...it gives advantage not only in pvp but in pve

Well it's an aoe skill i bet that the DPS of it will be low, like maximum 30% of your dps, unless the CD is too high which allow sudden burst but bad sustain.

I mean think about it, if the skill have high dmg, imagine an aoe dmg of 2 or 3k, sheeesh

as well i mean lets be honest the pet cd will probably match the charmers and if it does it will be easy to summon two at a time probably

The skill is permanent, no matter how high is your CD you can't summon more than 1.

while on the other hand the forsaken gets a normal skill which you can't use unless you have hate stacks...plus you have to hit enemies to get hate stacks... you're dead before you can even transform...i mean doesn't forsaken got too much limitations at this point and no advantages...they really are forsaken...lol

It's true that if reaper go in fight the fight probably end before he get hate, but... you can stack your hate before getting into fight lol

This happened with hero named esmeralda from mobile legends, until developers made this not possible

If developers want reaper to fight normal then activate hate later then they have to make it not possible to stack outside battle, or hate will be the first skill to be used in start of fights

Idk if it's op skill or not but easy stack

Edited by Pr0f

4 hours ago, Pr0f said:

Well it's an aoe skill i bet that the DPS of it will be low, like maximum 30% of your dps, unless the CD is too high which allow sudden burst but bad sustain.

I mean think about it, if the skill have high dmg, imagine an aoe dmg of 2 or 3k, sheeesh

The skill is permanent, no matter how high is your CD you can't summon more than 1.

It's true that if reaper go in fight the fight probably end before he get hate, but... you can stack your hate before getting into fight lol

This happened with hero named esmeralda from mobile legends, until developers made this not possible

If developers want reaper to fight normal then activate hate later then they have to make it not possible to stack outside battle, or hate will be the first skill to be used in start of fights

Idk if it's op skill or not but easy stack

One of the expert skills gives instant hatred but they dont say how much. Maybe lv4 will give full bar to be able to use demon form instantly but who knows. Need to see test,

6 hours ago, Raislin said:

One of the expert skills gives instant hatred but they dont say how much. Maybe lv4 will give full bar to be able to use demon form instantly but who knows. Need to see test,

I don't want to be negative but full stacks maybe too much😅

I think 4~6 only

On 8/30/2022 at 10:40 PM, Nolan said:

So, is Necromancer a forsaken Priest and druid a firstborn shaman? :whyyy1:

Of course, took you 12 years to realize bd is that overpowered and mcs need class like bd. Look population us server and how war goes there. Elf overpopulated because of how easy and too much advantage elf got. Even u admitted that bd is very strong. 

48 minutes ago, adywijaya said:

Of course, took you 12 years to realize bd is that overpowered and mcs need class like bd. Look population us server and how war goes there. Elf overpopulated because of how easy and too much advantage elf got. Even u admitted that bd is very strong. 

The main 2 things that makes bd overpowered is their resist shield and the "power of blades" skill. 

All I would suggest is lower the damage buff of the blades skill and make the resist shield have say a 30% chance to resist debuffs

9 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

The main 2 things that makes bd overpowered is their resist shield and the "power of blades" skill. 

All I would suggest is lower the damage buff of the blades skill and make the resist shield have say a 30% chance to resist debuffs

Now that mcs get their counterpart to a bladedancer i honestly see no need to change anything at least in the short term until we see how everything works out. On paper i think reaper could even be a better class than bladedancer due to the better movement skill but it remains to be seen i suppose.

They also get a dmg buff skill that also increases penetration and skill damage when in demon form so it seems like a really nice package to be honest.

Edited by Raislin

NOW MC CLASS NOW HAVE HIGH DAMAGE CLASS WITH RESISTANCE. THAT ALL... RIP ELF.. POOR ELFS. WASH YOUR NECKS AND PLACE THEM ON THE CHOPING BOARD.. AM READY TO REAP ELFS LIFE.. 

MOONBOY SCUFFS AT YOU.. YOU DARE IMITATES GRANDPA CHAMERS.. DOG CHARGE FOR ME.. RIP ALL INTO SHREDS

5 minutes ago, fejirox said:

NOW MC CLASS NOW HAVE HIGH DAMAGE CLASS WITH RESISTANCE. THAT ALL... RIP ELF.. POOR ELFS. WASH YOUR NECKS AND PLACE THEM ON THE CHOPING BOARD.. AM READY TO REAP ELFS LIFE.. 

MOONBOY SCUFFS AT YOU.. YOU DARE IMITATES GRANDPA CHAMERS.. DOG CHARGE FOR ME.. RIP ALL INTO SHREDS

...? 

Reaper isn't powerful like BDs. They needs add more stun bonuses.

4 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

...? 

Reaper isn't powerful like BDs. They needs add more stun bonuses.

Amount of stuns determines how powerful a class is? Either way, both have 2 stuns. 

1 hour ago, Zurp said:

Amount of stuns determines how powerful a class is? Either way, both have 2 stuns. 

For PvP and GvG yes, where are 2 stuns? I see oniy 1

9 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

For PvP and GvG yes, where are 2 stuns? I see oniy 1

For PvE too, stuns

1 hour ago, Zurp said:

it have 1 stun bro

2 hours ago, fejirox said:

LeonardoDiCaprio.png

2 hours ago, Zurp said:

He has some reason, today's pvp is based only on stuns

On 8/29/2022 at 1:03 PM, LeeLoo said:

цепи преиспод.png Chains of the Underworld (active)
Chains the enemy to the spot and decreases the target's "Skill recharge" parameter for some time.

In demonic form, the effect of the skill is additionally applied to opponents within a certain radius from the main target.

On 8/29/2022 at 1:03 PM, LeeLoo said:

длань преиспод.png Hand of the Underworld (active)
A series of two attacks that deal physical damage to the enemy. Also deals the "Stun" debuff to the enemy for some time if both attacks have dealt damage.

In demonic form, skill damage cannot be blocked, parried, or dodged. The duration of stun also increases.

Seems to be two "stuns", unless Chains only stops them. I assume it does the same as bds hamstring.

Edited by Zurp

39 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Seems to be two "stuns", unless Chains only stops them. I assume it does the same as bds hamstring.

Makes me think its more like mage chains but does it even matter as these people count the stupidest things as stuns when they complain about sentinel stuns. Such as mage fireball blazing fear combo and chains or druid puni roots. 

6 hours ago, Zurp said:

Yeah it's just a control skill. All it does is roots someone down.  Anyone with a pull would be able to still do damage.

6 hours ago, Zurp said:

Chain's of Underworld is the same useless copy of Trashing and Eartquake, there's no says: "apply the stun or silence debuff" like Fetters or Rush.

So can't be considerated like stun is only a debuff with block movement.

11 minutes ago, God Emerald said:

sell full sets of speed armors 500k each for your beastcallers.

Why here?

5 hours ago, Raislin said:

Makes me think its more like mage chains but does it even matter as these people count the stupidest things as stuns when they complain about sentinel stuns. Such as mage fireball blazing fear combo and chains or druid puni roots. 

So do you think we complain about yours stun? I think Sentinels doesn't Know about Stun definition.

How about Adding New Faction Like Ahm Iduunnnoo like A Hero That Can use 2 Shield And Its Damage Depends On Enemy Hitting Him Like that.  Oh and how about Adding Like King System Like If The Faction Win The war They have King Authority That Gives Certain Command like that That Give Like Insane RPG Vibes. and oh how about a Faction That can Trade/ sell Items In Both Side Like that and They Can Trade Both side, They're Like ahm mercenary They Can choose Which Side to Ally With individually Or The Faction itself, Lol That sounds Like Diplomacy XD. Anyway i Love The New Class. >//< 

3 hours ago, Barry221 said:

When test server links 😢😢😭😭

This week. Likely this Tuesday or Monday. Update might release Friday or Saturday next week