Sonic Boom first contact

Syluxxx

I have just bougth the new expert skill, use it in rabbit to see the damage and was 629, good one (I have 500 base damage) and with 28 energy cost + 18 of cooldown.

The problem begins now, when we receive the book, I use and elevate the skill to 3/4 but the thing is, the damage, energy cost and even the cooldown stays the same. I do not know if this is the way it goes, but if it like that i feel i little bad, it will be 2 skills points waste it.

However, good skill, thank you gms.

soz i didnt make any SS i thougth it will work good, but im sure it still the same all from damage, to the CD

we've actually checked this skill and everything is working (looks like), that's why we need to see the problem from your side.

Same as Priest new skill(Payback), it only adds 39 damage after maxing it to lvl4(from level1). Is it suppose to be that little?? I just used 2 skill books(1 is from game's gift) just to return my old skill build.  :facepalm: