This is not fair

Ioneus

Hey! I started playing in elves, but I noticed something when I moved to the mountain clans.. is completely impossible to be mc! you can not be around nadir, because there is always 10-20 elfs, you can not do the quests in the swamps, you can not do cl, simply can do nothing! just staying in town. elfs are so overpopulated/overpowered.. this game makes no sense, can only play in elfs.. lol can gm balance these factions?

//sorry for bad english..

Hey! I started playing in elves, but I noticed something when I moved to the mountain clans.. is completely impossible to be mc! you can not be around nadir, because there is always 10-20 elfs, you can not do the quests in the swamps, you can not do cl, simply can do nothing! just staying in town. elfs are so overpopulated/overpowered.. this game makes no sense, can only play in elfs.. lol can gm balance these factions?

overpopulated/overpowered  :lol: :lol: :lol: funny :facepalm:

Are you saying that as an elf? That was unexpected. And actually the devs do try to control the population. For instance they lately limited the amount of elf chars that could be made every day in Eu-emerald.

Are you saying that as an elf? That was unexpected. And actually the devs do try to control the population. For instance they lately limited the amount of elf chars that could be made every day in Eu-emerald.

No, I wrote from the perspective of a mc.

elf/chosen best  ;)

impossible is not the word here. Nothing is impossible, yes elf side does have numbers. Its just learning a different way how to do things. Keep working at it, nothing good comes easy.

Elf does have high population,but I like being in the lesser half. Mc is the best, all those stinky faery lovers need to stay on their side of the map :P

Impossible? Not even dude. I finished my CL last month, but I failed at a bunch of attempts. Still got it done tho. And not that many elves be at nadir. Sometimes its even empty out there. Swamps is a b*tch but you'll get the hang of it eventually. Ain't that hard as it seems.

:good: Ill be there for you, these five words I swear to you. When you breathe I want to be the air for you, ill be there for you I live and I die for you. I steal the sun from the sky for you. These five words I swear to you. Ill be there for you. -to Absalom