“Warspear Online” 4.1 - Champions coliseum. Release

Peter_Munk

When maintenance finished?  :clapping:

please this update make daily comeback  O:-)

Tourmaline will be lost in tournament if no quest daily :bad:

Devs are you fixing "quest not found" we have quest that we are unable to get to??? What's with this?? And also we need more skill point cause we have lots of skills but little skill points

This is from beginnin, from when started to play i always saw that elves are more than mcs, and i can guess why. The first island is more easier to finish in elf side and i saw many new ppl choose bd or ranger as a first character to start playing

Yes but once elf gets to main island our quest take longer then what they do when mc get to main island even many mc say this to me cause they complain elf takes longer going from 12-22 (there words)

Go make quest comeback and fix more bug  :good: :good:

And dont making Skill *Secret Link* low effect same with tornado  :bad: :bad:

I think if mcs will continue to cry they will make it :face :bad:palm: heal 25-50 per time

They ALREADY SAID that the quest resetting has ALWAYS BEEN A GLITHCH. Stop crying and learn to read. Dailies will only come once a day, hence the name "dailies" and not "server refresh quests". The glitch is fixed, get over it. If u need gp spam tower/arena and stop being a noob.

They ALREADY SAID that the quest resetting has ALWAYS BEEN A GLITHCH. Stop crying and learn to read. Dailies will only come once a day, hence the name "dailies" and not "server refresh quests". The glitch is fixed, get over it. If u need gp spam tower/arena and stop being a noob.

Well the quest won't come even though it is a new day. What about that?

Yes but once elf gets to main island our quest take longer then what they do when mc get to main island even many mc say this to me cause they complain elf takes longer going from 12-22 (there words)

Idk that, i have many chars and i think mc yello quest are very boring in first island and also in irselnort , i always thought elves quest are easier ;D

If nobody got quests how could u be at a disadvantage for not having them? Nobody else got them either if that's the case, not like they turning them in and u aren't. And if questing is your only significant way of gaining gp, you should consider yourself lucky you in tourny running in the first place.

Mc always cry for skill elf  :diablo:

i saw that, and this is very childish just enjoy ur new skills, and make a  combo, it is impossible that u have 8 skills and u cant make a good combo to pvp  :facepalm:

If nobody got quests how could u be at a disadvantage for not having them? Nobody else got them either if that's the case, not like they turning them in and u aren't. And if questing is your only significant way of gaining go, you should consider yourself lucky you in tourny running in the first place.

they are complaining because they need to work very hard on doing quest for make some gp, and AoA make most of their gp cheating(doing 5vs5 vs an afk pt :bad:)

yeah when did you develop something you can not be half a day to go to play your Sun 2-3 rom time when it is at the server thanks -. - "

Recent fixes:

- Rogue skill "Poisonous Blades" was fixed. Now your rogue will not exit invisibility after using this skill.

- Warlock skill “Hex” was fixed. Now 4th level of this skill is working correctly.

- Paladin skill "Sun Seal" was fixed. HP regeneration is now working correctly and increases according to the skill level.

- Death Knight skill "Saturation" was fixed. Health Points increased during the regeneration.

- Barbarian skill "Shield Strike" was fixed. Cooldown decreased, time of stun increased.

- Necromancer skill "Infection" was fixed. Radius of this skill increased.

- Craft task "Upgrade Flaming Vambraces" was fixed. The reward now is being displayed correctly.

- Craft task "Mass collection of advanced resources" was fixed for Heavy Armor profession. The reward now is being displayed correctly.

i saw that, and this is very childish just enjoy ur new skills, and make a  combo, it is impossible that u have 8 skills and u cant make a good combo to pvp  :facepalm:

he's a loser  :tease:

Recent fixes:

- Rogue skill "Poisonous Blades" was fixed. Now your rogue will not exit invisibility after using this skill.

- Warlock skill “Hex” was fixed. Now 4th level of this skill is working correctly.

- Paladin skill "Sun Seal" was fixed. HP regeneration is now working correctly and increases according to the skill level.

- Death Knight skill "Saturation" was fixed. Health Points increased during the regeneration.

- Barbarian skill "Shield Strike" was fixed. Cooldown decreased, time of stun increased.

- Necromancer skill "Infection" was fixed. Radius of this skill increased.

- Craft task "Upgrade Flaming Vambraces" was fixed. The reward now is being displayed correctly.

- Craft task "Mass collection of advanced resources" was fixed for Heavy Armor profession. The reward now is being displayed correctly.

great changes :blush:

What was wrong with lv 4 hex Roland?

From what I've heard, it did 0 damage on crits.

r0land, Nice fixes r0land! I think none can say anything now.

it happened after i use the book of oblivion gift for this update. 

Sooooo? who do i contact about this problem?  :wacko:

any advice?

Can you read?  ;D

Spend 3 skill points on basic skills and you can acces the expert skills. You can only spend 3 skill points on expert skills so far.

Can you read?  ;D

Spend 3 skill points on basic skills and you can acces the expert skills. You can only spend 3 skill points on expert skills so far.

ooooooh  :crazy: . Ty  :give_rose:

why only 3 skill points?

what if i wanna max out the current expert skill, then use the other 2 skill points on a new skill?

ooooooh  :crazy: . Ty  :give_rose:

why only 3 skill points?

what if i wanna max out the current expert skill, then use the other 2 skill points on a new skill?

you can only add 3 expert skill points at the moment between 3 expert skills. Pick your favorite and max or divide points

what do u want GM!? u need more money.. u making more updates but ur not fixing the bads especially for Symbian!! u know wtf just enjoy the money n this game will going off

I have done CC, done hard mode in tower but no quests in Ayvondil? Whats wrong?

check the bg tower again. Another quest must have opened there.

Paladin skill hasnt been fixed mine is 4/4 yet it heals like 2/4. Also bd skill 4/4 hits only 40 dmg more than 1/4 on my brothers bd. Whats wrong here????????????? :sorry: :sorry:

Paladin skill hasnt been fixed mine is 4/4 yet it heals like 2/4. Also bd skill 4/4 hits only 40 dmg more than 1/4 on my brothers bd. Whats wrong here????????????? :sorry: :sorry:

neither was rogue skill fixed, I think they telling us little white lies.

neither was rogue skill fixed, I think they telling us little white lies.

dk and necro skills are a complete joke  :bad:

saturation should be a passive skill like mage previous expert and "Strongly increases health regeneration" should actually strongly increase, not weakly increase as it is now. :bad: