“Warspear Online” 4.1 - Champions coliseum. Release

Peter_Munk

This is making the gameplay worse  :crazy: ..why u GM fix the 1st things .. about game crash .

then see what bug is need to be fix  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Unrelated, but is it true that mc have more cc quest than elfs? i guess, now when cc so important, should be equal amount? Idk, heard that from someone.

GM dont fix the bug in Ayvondil's quests :facepalm:  I WANT MAKE QUESTS AT AYVONDIL GM!! BUT I CANT!!!!!  :facepalm:  because u is a noob  :facepalm:  fix the bug ASAP :facepalm:

“u is a noob“ pls man fix ur english first  :lol: :lol: :lol:

GM dont fix the bug in Ayvondil's quests :facepalm:  I WANT MAKE QUESTS AT AYVONDIL GM!! BUT I CANT!!!!!  :facepalm:  because u is a noob  :facepalm:  fix the bug ASAP :facepalm:

Gms dont fix bugs, devs do

come on devs. How can others use three new skills against shaman and druid in pvp. While the shaman and druid can only use two expert sklls in return. Is that a  nerf?

Make shaman/druids skills work on themselves.

Shaman/druids need the third skill to counter the dmg buffs from other people's 3rd skills like the bds AOE skil, priest extreme dmg at 20% opponent'g hp, palad, ranger. et.c

who will buy a skill that will not be of advantage to himself/herself!??

enjoy it man, this game is not basically on pvp, there is a reason if druids and shamans are a support class too

For everyone wondering about 'quest not found'...

Did you realize, that it leads to a place that has not been published yet? For that reason, there should be no quest at all, unless devs are expanding the area that is available

Is Druid "Secret link" skill bugged?

According to description it should have healed to an ally with lesser HP but Its healing self and others. That too its healing +1400 instant and like 2200! crit heal and its cooldown is 22s.

Where is the logic?

+300/3s heal and +1400 or 2200! instant heal/22s.

Just asking only.If it is made to work that way let it stay no problems.

"Secret Link" (Druid). Magical power links Druid to the ally in the group and heals a character which has less health points. Upgrading the skill increases the speed of healing.

Druid skill should check ally with lower HP and heal them,It doesn't matter if they heal whole party instead of just a character. But self heal should be removed .

Dear gm dev,

Quests are gone,

What happen to u dear developer?,

Were in the tournament, if we don't have quest no gp, if no gp we will loose the 2nd place

And the cheater will be happy

And if no daily quest no award no sh!ty runes no gold it means no gold to buy repair and means all equip will be broken, its means ppl leave the game it mean no more player, ;D

Fix it my Highness asap

Symbian v.4.1 not DC  again in Norlant Swamp  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :lol:

According to description it should have healed to an ally with lesser HP but Its healing self and others. That too its healing +1400 instant and like 2200! crit heal and its cooldown is 22s.

Where is the logic?

Druid skill should check ally with lower HP and heal them,It doesn't matter if they heal whole party instead of just a character. But self heal should be removed .

It's not bugged. This skill links the user to another player in the party. Upon usage of the skill, the player with the lower hp gets healed. So if the other player has lower hp than the druid he/she gets the heal. Otherwise the caster of the spell, the druid, gets healed.

I understand your confusion, however, because I myself couldn't figure out this skill for a very long time. The amount of heal depends on the user's magic power AND the difference in hp between the user and the target. It's a highly complex spell that requires the user to be in a party and atleast one member of the party within range to use the skill. The skill CANNOT be self-cast. It can only be cast on another.

Where is the logic?

haha jaisa hai rahne de kyu druid ke piche par gaya

Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. :rofl:

haha jaisa hai rahne de kyu druid ke piche par gaya

Umm okie lol mai bas puchraha tha.

Chodunga druid ki bat.

I wish all the bugs were fixed at once so that we can play without any disturbance.

You can always hope :give_flower: :spiteful:

It's not bugged. This skill links the user to another player in the party. Upon usage of the skill, the player with the lower hp gets healed. So if the other player has lower hp than the druid he/she gets the heal. Otherwise the caster of the spell, the druid, gets healed.

I understand your confusion, however, because I myself couldn't figure out this skill for a very long time. The amount of heal depends on the user's magic power AND the difference in hp between the user and the target. It's a highly complex spell that requires the user to be in a party and atleast one member of the party within range to use the skill. The skill CANNOT be self-cast. It can only be cast on another.

Yeah he is right, and this skill may be very powerfull, but u need to stay in a pt for use it, and idf u use it on urself nothinf will happen so, it is useless if u are alone or in a pvp

:search: where is explanation of situation? When i ll see the topic of " Servers Stop"  :search: :yahoo:

No balance,elf side a lot more than mc...no point of playing anymore...for me(Elf)

This is from beginnin, from when started to play i always saw that elves are more than mcs, and i can guess why. The first island is more easier to finish in elf side and i saw many new ppl choose bd or ranger as a first character to start playing