“Warspear Online” 4.1 - Champions coliseum. Release

Peter_Munk

Recent fixes after the server stoppage:

- craft slots availability bug was fixed

- Sonic Boom skill was fixed. Time of recharge and damage were slightly fixed.

- Ancestors’ Hand skill was fixed. Now you can't cast this spell on yourself.

r0land, Good and the game is about to open 1.2k/4k :)

How does the new druid skill work? I tried it on several people and nothing happened. Tried it on myself nothing happened. Do I need to be in a party for this skill to work? Will the skill only work if the target's hp is lower than his/her max hp?

EU down again.

Every update barbs get worse no matter how much we complain.  Now barbs skill useless because no barb goes arena with 1h weapon. Why? To hit 200 dmg and then get kitted around by all other classes?  Our counterpart BD gets dual axe and we are forced to use shields. BD have twice the defense twice the damage and twice the stun. Its sad I have to retire my barb, now I'm forced to use my lock. Maybe someday barbs make a comeback.  Developers shit on barbs  :(

what a nub

Im not buying ancestors hand lol

Every update barbs get worse no matter how much we complain.  Now barbs skill useless because no barb goes arena with 1h weapon. Why? To hit 200 dmg and then get kitted around by all other classes?  Our counterpart BD gets dual axe and we are forced to use shields. BD have twice the defense twice the damage and twice the stun. Its sad I have to retire my barb, now I'm forced to use my lock. Maybe someday barbs make a comeback.  Developers shit on barbs

barb&dk =craps on warspear,isnt secret anymore.  Am Using barb&dk just for chating only bcs cant do anithing with ths trash.  About barb&dk :  towers = no need them.  Hunt = same  arena/partner =  "omg  w dead !!!"  chatting = good idea  afk = another good idea  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

mc player protest again ...  :facepalm:

when mc has been given a great skill ... still protest

Her skills ugly elf never complained to gm ..

regue could damage 3k what is still lacking .. ??  :wacko:

MC NOOB

where's about "quest not found" in ayvondil?fix it devs..

come on devs. How can others use three new skills against shaman and druid in pvp. While the shaman and druid can only use two expert sklls in return. Is that a  nerf?

Make shaman/druids skills work on themselves.

Shaman/druids need the third skill to counter the dmg buffs from other people's 3rd skills like the bds AOE skil, priest extreme dmg at 20% opponent'g hp, palad, ranger. et.c

who will buy a skill that will not be of advantage to himself/herself!??

The timing for being able to use "payback" again should be reduced slightly. Should be able to get it off at least twice in a 5v5 match duration. Make 15ish second cool down.

I want my old warspear back, seriously the new updates are just ridocolus,  all the expert skills costs 120k how can a poor player afford em? make em like 15k or even less.

I want my old warspear back, seriously the new updates are just ridocolus,  all the expert skills costs 120k how can a poor player afford em? make em like 15k or even less.

:drinks:

I WANT MY OLD WARSPEAR BACK !!!! EXPERT SKILLS ARE MUCH EXPENSIVE !!!!!!!!!!"!!!!!!! :shout: :wacko: :wacko: :facepalm:

If you can't afford EXPERT skills then u shouldn't be able to use them, plain and simple. 40k isn't that much for a 1 time purchase. They aren't called "cheap other skills any noob can have to play with", they are "expert". There are plenty of aspects to the game, you don't need everything to be made convenient just because you don't want to work to obtain them. It defeats the purpose of rewarding the more dedicated players.

Ppl who want to farm and sell(which is easy cuz so many, myself included, buy 90% of their dailies), and ppl who decide to spend some of THEIR OWN HARD EARNED MONEY for some mcoins SHOULD rightfully have easier access to better aspects. If you are a good amp/good player and get into a good guild where everyone will pull their weight, you can win tournaments w/o "paying to win" as so many blindly assume. Just pull your weight, put in the time, and get the gp.

As for the PvP aspect, each side is always gonna gripe about the other's skills, its as common as breathing. There is balance, don't be a noob player, and fight tactically, that would eliminate 50% of the balance ♥♥♥♥♥ing right off the top. So many of you play like crap, and you don't even realize it cuz yer stubborn to boot. Charging in every single arena match despite your class, WRONG. Telling dmgers/healers not to use AoE in dungeons, WRONG. Expecting the game to be just as easy for low ampers as it is for +8/9/10 players, WRONG. Just a buncha crap that is no fault of dev.

These guys have a great game and do the best they can, it should have a higher than 4.2 average on Google play, but of course you whiny bastards destroy that too. Devs do the best they can, but no matter what they can't make an update to make YOU play better or amp more. Great job team, keep it coming!!!!!

P.S. I still would appreciate more hotkeys though, as I'm sure would many others.

GM pls fix Ayvondil quest bug ''quest not found'' :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Still eu emerald dont have 19 lvl arena belt :facepalm:

Yeah i need for complete my 19 lv set :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

a great shame Aingrid want to vote it as best game, first set of symbian actualisacion a month and still waiting for the symbian client, with no response more than (pasiencia, pasiencia have to keep waiting) and place of download never put file to download as applicable: name and version. single name, entonses you never know what is in download version "warspear.sisx or warspear.zip" never version number, would have to fix this defect. well you do not download the game as many bug falsa.reparar saw only various part of the game is impossible to play aveses. from as muchas grasias coherent and hope someone reads this and does something about it.

a great shame Aingrid want to vote it as best game, first place upgrade of symbian, a month and still waiting for the symbian client, with no response more than (patience, patience Have to keep waiting) and place of download file to never put download as applicable: name and version. single name, entonses you never know what is in download version "warspear.sisx warspear.zip or" never version number, Would have to fix this defect. well you do not download the game and saw many falsa.reparar various bug only part of the game is impossible to play aveses. from as muchas grasias coherent and hope someone reads This and does something about it