“Warspear Online” 4.1 - Champions coliseum. Release

Peter_Munk

Опубликованное фото

As we promised, “Warspear Online” version 4.1 for Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, Symbian, Windows PC and Linux will be ready for downloading* after servers reload on our website: http://warspear-online.com/en/download/

We added new dungeon for the guilds "Champions coliseum", new professions, expert skills, one more raid boss and many other changes. You can read everything about it in our yesterday preview

But its not the last good news for today. We also have great presents for players that will be very useful for this update!

Every game character, who reached level 10 will get 5 Master’s Craft Licences, so everyone can try our new professions.

Every game character who reached level 18 will get a Book of Oblivion for learning new skills.

*versions for different platforms may appear with delay.

Best wishes!

AIGRIND team

UPD: you can also switch off pop ups (option in settings)

Lol unless another company buys symbian and continues developing. Warspear is always gonna have problems with it. Tough luck :spiteful:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Mrlezebonz, u Punjabi ?

even i want to know because i am punjabi and i am a bit surprised after seen khanda in his pic

:pleasantry: Anyway we waiting for the moment when finally game will be updated, so i feel free to post more blah blah on this topic.

Move to any other spot on caravans camp (mc side) the horse :lol: please, when after my death i respawning, sometimes the horse and me staying on same point, sometimes its hard to heal, many times i healed a horse :rofl: .

You got the point :)

ya gm we understand thing abt diversity bt mayb we can choose wer to spend all our skill points instead of getting just 3 skill points to spend in 3 expert skills :)

Dear gm,

How about the hotkey bar?

We had 9 slots

Skills now are 8 skills,

8/9

Can u add more hotkeys at least 9+2

No enough key slot for HP and mp pot

What gives? What is changing?

on crosslines of areas, the names of players you ll see directly as you turn in this options.