“Warspear Online” 4.1 - Champions coliseum. Release

Peter_Munk

People who are complaining about the lack of skill points: This is not pokemon - You don't need to catch 'em all. The new skills are for you to make your class suit your play so don't buy each and everyone of them just the ones you use ;)  That way you don't need to use as much money and skill points.

Dear gm,

How about the hotkey bar?

We had 9 slots

Skills now are 8 skills,

8/9

Can u add more hotkeys at least 9+2

No enough key slot for HP and mp pot

This has been a nuisance to many of us, for a long time, even before second new skills released. You see, ppl use many

other consumables as well, apart from HP/mana pots. Minions, stat scrolls, stat pots, etc. You should make hotkeys go all the way across to the "menu" button, something like 8-10 skill slots and 3-5 consumable slots. Please fix this issue will be loved by all players unanimously!!!!

More ppl talk about the adding more hotkeys issue please....I don't see how anyone would NOT appreciate that. Nobody likes going thru their bags mid-combat, its silly.

Every update barbs get worse no matter how much we complain.  Now barbs skill useless because no barb goes arena with 1h weapon. Why? To hit 200 dmg and then get kitted around by all other classes?  Our counterpart BD gets dual axe and we are forced to use shields. BD have twice the defense twice the damage and twice the stun. Its sad I have to retire my barb, now I'm forced to use my lock. Maybe someday barbs make a comeback.  Developers shit on barbs  :(

Every update barbs get worse no matter how much we complain.  Now barbs skill useless because no barb goes arena with 1h weapon. Why? To hit 200 dmg and then get kitted around by all other classes?  Our counterpart BD gets dual axe and we are forced to use shields. BD have twice the defense twice the damage and twice the stun. Its sad I have to retire my barb, now I'm forced to use my lock. Maybe someday barbs make a comeback.  Developers shit on barbs  :(

You tried the skill? :-/

yea barb new skill seems cant withstand against bd, barb use sheild and 1h while bd dual wpn have their own sheild plus rush which can stun,

You tried the skill? :-/

1h in arena. You really want to do that? We already get kitted w 2h. Cant even scratch bd w 2h sometimes.  By the time you get through shield he will ham then back up for cd on shield.

1h in arena. You really want to do that? We already get kitted w 2h. Cant even scratch bd w 2h sometimes.  By the time you get through shield he will ham then back up for cd on shield.

Yes, I am aware of that it sucks to use 1h in arena. (And then also the fact that I will have to amp a 1h axe too makes me mad, grrr). But idk, anyways I just want to see how effective it is.

WHEN WILL THE SERVER BE AVAILABLE FOR PLAYING !!!! PLEASE ANSWER ME PETER_MUNKS :blush: :drinks: :'( :tease: