GET TO GATHER OF OLD PLAYERS SINCE 2008 !!!!

nine0

All my fellow friends,

We started a long journey of warspear from 2008 to until now.

Our new friends and old friends get this very game to be on top RPG game.

We all witnessed the glory of the war from both sides of this game. We are so glad to be a part of such an amazing game.

We cannot forget those days of farming and killing MCs and elves, going for lab, farming eye  to get doom weapons and so on.

Our Most famous players Legionn,xxpinoyxx, TPain,Pvprange, Msquincy, Poley and others from mc side Twin blade, Pummy, Xaious, and Neelam.

We the most legendary have seen war spear growing and we all wish it grows and be the best.

Yours Faithfully,

#Darked

Just wanna say somethin I was there too, just wasnt high amped before as I am now. Me and pvpshaman were lvling up at thr same time.

I wouldnt mind if u would Add Roguekillz.  :blush:

Hello,

Years have passed. I still remember the first day of my life in Warspear Online. The excitment I had was wonderfull. I loved the game so much that I thought I could never leave it. And here I am :)

I met very nice friends since my journey in warspear online. I never forgot any of them. The ones who left and the ones who still play. A very few playing left now though. But the thing is even if I broke there heart or they broke mine, I still see them as a very good friend of mine.

During my journey I made many mistakes. Many of them. But from each of them I learned something. The most important thing I have learned was the respect to other players and to play fairly.

I worked very hard to help develop one of the most important thing for the game - forum. Firstly, I created the Turkish forum which now has grown so much that it has become to most used fansite. We will reach 10000 posts and 1000 topics soon. And its an honor to see that. And about my new sections I moderate: I totally love them. Being with you and helping you all is a great experience for me.

Thank you everyone!

I know we all are going to be playing this beatifull game together for a long long time.

Sincerely,

Legionn

lol? Amp first came out just a couple of years ago, and pvpshaman definitely wasnt playing that long

MY dear friends, 

We have become strong and will be the strongest..no matter from what guild we are .. no matter we are enemies of MCs buts we are friends first. Just want to say u one thing everyone..... Without you all, Darked is nothing  :)  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: and yes Rougekillz  I saw u too :)

:blush:

Only legion n mecha i know they are old players, pvpshamanita is barely 1year old xD he made it when they nerfed ranger blessing and blind :P

Only legion n mecha i know they are old players, pvpshamanita is barely 1year old xD he made it when they nerfed ranger blessing and blind :P

is my 3rd year in ws  ;) start 2.8.0

is my 3rd year in ws  ;) start 2.8.0

sry u understood me wrong bro, i meant only mecha and legion who posted here are the old players, others arent for my knowledge xD

he started playing in 2012

Thats not that old

FYI ,  I started playin since 08 / 09 , but I never created foum ill 2012 *z* I really didnt have any need to create one at that time anyways.

lol? Amp first came out just a couple of years ago, and pvpshaman definitely wasnt playing that long

Amp system? 15th dec 2011 2.5 update.

He wasn't around then.

I Only started back in feb 2011, so i'm not as old as pre f2p, but i like to think i'm seasoned enough to call myself an "old player". I'll call everyone still playing from pre f2p dedicated and ancient xD

Of course the only old players here were the devs of course and the russians i think i remember it was 2007

All my fellow friends,

We all witnessed the glory of the war from both sides of this game. We are so glad to be a part of such an amazing game.

We cannot forget those days of farming and killing MCs and elves, going for lab, farming eye  to get doom weapons and so on.

Our Most famous players Legionn,xxpinoyxx, TPain,Pvprange, Msquincy, Poley and others from mc side Twin blade, Pummy, Xaious, and Neelam.

We the most legendary have seen war spear growing and we all wish it grows and be the best.

Yours Faithfully,

#Darked

Most 'Legendary' players... The only 'Legendary' Players are Poley, Twinblade, Pummy and Legionn.

And the others... Pvprange for example has not been long here. And Tpain is someone else every day.

And I don't know if you're selfish or just a dumb newb, calling yourself  one of the most 'Legendary' players.

I have been here since 2010 and I have never heard of someone called 'Darked'.

I know a lot of old players. Lots of them quit, a couple sticked around. The active ones shouldn't be left

out in this list.

haha yes they are legendary players but the most legendary were the russians the older ones who still play are the legends 2007

haha yes they are legendary players but the most legendary were the russians the older ones who still play are the legends 2007

Pretty sure the game was launched mid 2008.

Most 'Legendary' players... The only 'Legendary' Players are Poley, Twinblade, Pummy and Legionn.

And the others... Pvprange for example has not been long here. And Tpain is someone else every day.

And I don't know if you're selfish or just a dumb newb, calling yourself  one of the most 'Legendary' players.

I have been here since 2010 and I have never heard of someone called 'Darked'.

I know a lot of old players. Lots of them quit, a couple sticked around. The active ones shouldn't be left

out in this list.

I never talk much dutchhero on forum or in war spear ..... then there is less chance to know me :). And considering that I said the most legendary players I said not I included in that ... I started this game at 2009 and u didn't realize.

I think i can join the convorsation xD, I been here since 2009, and i wish i was an elf to meet legionn, but yeah im an mc with chronoz :D

well im ruez, i quit from elf since my permanent party disbanded especially when grocery decided to quit too.

im starting new life as mc.

All my fellow friends,

Yours Faithfully,

#Darked

skip pvprange msquincy poley

Hello,

Years have passed. I still remember the first day of my life in Warspear Online. The excitment I had was wonderfull. I loved the game so much that I thought I could never leave it. And here I am :)

I met very nice friends since my journey in warspear online. I never forgot any of them. The ones who left and the ones who still play. A very few playing left now though. But the thing is even if I broke there heart or they broke mine, I still see them as a very good friend of mine.

During my journey I made many mistakes. Many of them. But from each of them I learned something. The most important thing I have learned was the respect to other players and to play fairly.

I worked very hard to help develop one of the most important thing for the game - forum. Firstly, I created the Turkish forum which now has grown so much that it has become to most used fansite. We will reach 10000 posts and 1000 topics soon. And its an honor to see that. And about my new sections I moderate: I totally love them. Being with you and helping you all is a great experience for me.

Thank you everyone!

I know we all are going to be playing this beatifull game together for a long long time.

Sincerely,

Legionn

Hi there bro.. reminisce? :) :give_rose: :good: it's great to see you again. dont forget to mention your videos on youtube bout your old fights.

Hi there bro.. reminisce? :) :give_rose: :good: it's great to see you again. dont forget to mention your videos on youtube bout your old fights.

Hello, It's nice to see you again too! Yes old memories are hidden in my youtube channel :)

Can I consider myself an old player? Because I started playing the moment I saw this topic. I'm 35 years old

T

R

O

L

L

Joke...

Anyway cheers to all of you war veterans.

Druids transform to animals :o

Low rank useing high ranked weapons :o

Some of that stuff shoudve stayed....

haha in 2007 pets were funny

• 4 weeks later...