[2014.07.24] Game servers stop!

r0land

Опубликованное фото

Hello there, dear players,

our game servers will be stopped at 14:00 CET.

It's all about the update http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=111868.0

Servers will be unavailable for about 3 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Take care,

AIGRIND team

Well it is new version of Warspear so we must download it?????? And it will be unavailable for 3 HOURS OMGGG....

3 hour low  ;)  support team as time goes thrive

Why conplaining about a skill that isnt even tested:! Btw great update:) when can we go to lv30?

Because the fact that Shield Strike will require you to use a shield already is known.

And this, ty.

I wish all players will get a free book of oblivion.

Holy crap, plz the next update, just make everything at everywhere cheaper plz, all the mcoins, expert skills, etc, etc, re too expensive...

:D lol so it means I am doomed for 3 hrs :! ... :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:    #Darked  :blush: :blush:

Well, just gotta hope that Shield Strike is not a bad as it sounds

you need to use shields...

Yes, believe it or not, but you need a shield for SHIELD Strike

WHY YOU STILL ALL CRY ♥♥♥♥ING ♥♥♥♥♥ES!! ATLEAST YOU HAVE ALL WORKING SKILLS FOR YOUR CLASS!! HOW ABOUT NECRO AGAIIINNN??SO DAMN USELESS. INFECTION THAT SPREADS? WE NECROMANCERS LOOK A MINION FOR OTHERS SERIOUSLY. ONLY 1 MAIN ATTACK SKILL?? AND STILL THE BASIC SKILL?? COMPARING TO PRIEST? AND OTHER CLASSES? HOW MANY ATTACK SKILL CAN THEY DO?? CAN BE PVP/PVE? HOW BOUT NECROS? ALWAYS A LOOSER? NOW I KNOW WHY ONLY FEW NECROMANCERS LEFT IN THE GAME..JUST DELETE THE CLASS NECRO ALREADY. ALWAYS GET THE NOOBEST SKILL EVVVEEERRR!!

And btw, you said that the new boss will drop books. Does that mean that we can't buy them for gold, or can you get them both ways? Because if every single players need to get a book from one boss, it's gonna be a hell. Xd

as i was saying, i predict that u will give much bug in new skill to force ppl buy book then u fix it with an innocent face then many ppl will get mad and quit game  :dirol: :drinks:

Hope this game will added some music , bored without music …

they was add music to game but 1 day later they remove it becausemusic makes too many bug

1year :blush:

Servers will be unavailable for about 1  Year . Kkkkkkkk  :lol: :yahoo:

I need 6 hours :D

Ora ndue duit ndo tuku pulsa .. Kirimi pulsa ndless sing ndue .. Hahaha pan ndo isi kuota data :D

And this is the international forum, please talk english:)

Ora ndue duit ndo tuku pulsa .. Kirimi pulsa ndless sing ndue .. Hahaha pan ndo isi kuota data :D

gm is not javanese, bro :!

Servers will be stopped for 30 minutes to fix the current bugs and issues.

Full fix list will be available later (maybe).