Gm/admins

Heartedly

youre investigation went wrong!!! why my account is blocked? how can i sell or trade my account with 1.6m inside? and 40x signs and 1 book,.and warden of shrine costume?? who would sell/trade account withh all that this!!!!! damn gm and admins here investigation wrong!!! damn gm /admins only want money from players..theyre not doing theyre job well!

I don't see why u wouldn't sell account...

It's highly illegal action, they judge, guilty, end of story.

And for your knowledge they aren't based on someone's talking, they track chars IP location history, device info etc etc, if your char one day appear from India, the next from Spain and next from USA something going on, u shared, u sold, both illegal so stop cry, they got better things to do, if u still believe u innocent try send a ticket after they finish with update progress.

I don't see why u wouldn't sell account...

It's highly illegal action, they judge, guilty, end of story.

And for your knowledge they aren't based on someone's talking, they track chars IP location history, device info etc etc, if your char one day appear from India, the next from Spain and next from USA something going on, u shared, u sold, both illegal so stop cry, they got better things to do, if u still believe u innocent try send a ticket after they finish with update progress.

I don't believe about the USA then India etc. Because in Turkey we had youtube unvailable for about a month and we had to use another countries IP's. So am I an illegal user for Warspear Online? No.