Death Knight Equipments

Lediguour

Question

Hello Warspear Comunity, I'm new in the game, my name is Lediguour, I am a DK lvl 14, I play at Tourmaline, and I have some doubts about the equipments of this class.

I saved 45.000 gold coins to spend in my char equipment, but I have no idea how to start! I don't know what to buy, what charms to use, I don't know if I have to use 2h or 1h, what's the best spear or sword, the armor, I don't know nothing! :facepalm:

So I came here, with the remains of hope I have, to ask you to help me! I really need some orientation here.

I'm sorry for my bad english, hope you undestand, and thanks for you attention.

Sincerely yours

Victor.

11 answers to this question

As a start, for the enhancements and other things near to it, read this.

As for which weapon to choose, you may want to look at this

Spears at lower levels. 13+ id go 1h sword, arena sword for resilience at lv15.

Sure spear does dmg, but compared to a fast blitzing barb (2h axe) DK with spears are slow and continously forced to wait for the spear for darkness buff and thorns. DKs speed is in every aspect slower then barb, so even if the spear hits harder DK keeps losing dps compared to barb the longer the fight progresses.

and im not sure about chop dmg now, but ive had chops do 75 dot on me so 75x2 with double chop adds pretty nasty dps and keeps messing up your movement and attacks.

DK is the best tank ingame, id even say it beats paladin, even though paladin heals. DK can be a wall if you make him and thats the strength I play on.

As for the defensive equipment(DE), If you want a critical and stunning gear, go with a light equipment with a combination with a heavy armor(yes, I mean an armor with the type of heavy). For more defense, go with a heavy set.

Feel free to ask more questions.

Good luck!

I Think the key question would be.. for what level? Your current level?

If so, go with heavy armor. Lvl13 4 stat gears that drop from sea, lake and gs. But use an arena lvl14 chest.

As for weapons, if you play as a tanker use acute gladius and a lvl13 shield. More power hungry and can spare the defence, use a Smoking spear. These drop from GG.

Glads are good but what you're looking for are maces and spears as your weapons.

Reason to is because maces and spears both carry magic and psychical offense.

Care to disagree if you're looking for speed, this is where 1h swords come in.

Armoury I'd mix heavy with light. Meaning you need to focus on a few key points.

1. Keep your accuracy up.

2. Get a decent crit ratio above 15%

3. Get a fair ammount of defense enchants (psychical)

With these you're ready to move on, things change around level 15-18 but that's what you'll figure yourself

Yes mixing light and heavy gear can be a key option, but there is quite a few heavy hitters in br lvl14 arena ( myself included ). That extra defence may be missed, but then again.. with the right stats you may just find a balance.

But here's the pincher, 44k will not fully set you up.

Your looking at 3-10k per equipment piece and a weapon just might just blow your whole budget.

Not to mention that lvl13 gears are at an all time low at this point in time, not many people are farming for them. ( br server that is ).

I Think the key question would be.. for what level? Your current level?

Hello Warspear Comunity, I'm new in the game, my name is Lediguour, I am a DK lvl 14

I Can read Angelo.

Dont assume so much.

In your latest post, I thought you knew the answer, but I thought I would make it seen, so none asks about it.

Well you probably don't want to spend 45k gold on lvl 14 gear, Quoteman.  :crazy:

She asked about lvl 14 and I gave her the answers, nothing makes me tell her that.

Also Male said that.

With these you're ready to move on, things change around level 15-18 but that's what you'll figure yourself

Hey guys, thanks for the replies! ;D So you think it's better for me to wait until I get higher levels to spend the gold? I mean, I'm having a big trouble to go through lvl 14,  and about the crit ratio, 15% is easy to get? The % looks so small to me!

I thought about the magic/physical power weapons, in that case, I would have to sacrifice my defense, isn't it? The magical add that those weapons give worth it for the damage of the 2nd skill?

And guys, I don't know where to buy some good weapons, there's nothing good on the market, should I craft it?

Thanks for the attention!

Lediguour, This the minimum crit ratio, if you want more, none will stop you. The magic skills aren't much required in your level, but you can a small amount if you used a spear. You can farm "Granite Guard" to lvl 13 weapons or buy them, craft gives very valuable and nice weapons, I can tell you this is the best choice, but remember it'll cost more money than the farm.

Feel free to ask.

Good luck!