Preview: “Champions coliseum” and other changes in update “Warspear Online” 4.1

Peter_Munk

come on devs. How can others use three new skills against shaman and druid in pvp. While the shaman and druid can only use two expert sklls in return. Is that a  nerf?

Make shaman/druids skills work on themselves.

Shaman/druids need the third skill to counter the dmg buffs from other people's 3rd skills like the bds AOE skil, priest extreme dmg at 20% opponent'g hp, palad, ranger. et.c

who will buy a skill that will not be of advantage to himself/herself!??

Bug bug bug can't study skill but I have 6 points

you might have to use so many skill points on basic skills first before unlocking expert. Spend 3 more skill points on basic. Then you should have 3 more for expert.

now game is balanced,till now mc got all good skills and elfs got nothing,now is pay back (i know mc's cray bcoz they still want to have the best skills in game) TY DEVS :drinks: :clapping:

no its not balance, your ear longer than us

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: a great shame Aingrid want to vote it as best game, first set of symbian actualisacion a month and still waiting for the symbian client, with no response more than (pasiencia, pasiencia have to keep waiting) and place of download never put file to download as applicable: name and version. single name, entonses you never know what is in download version "warspear.sisx or warspear.zip" never version number, would have to fix this defect. well you do not download the game as many bug falsa.reparar saw only various part of the game is impossible to play aveses. from as muchas grasias coherent and hope someone reads this and does something about it.

a great shame Aingrid want to vote it as best game, first place upgrade of symbian, a month and still waiting for the symbian client, with no response more than (patience, patience Have to keep waiting) and place of download file to never put download as applicable: name and version. single name, entonses you never know what is in download version "warspear.sisx warspear.zip or" never version number, Would have to fix this defect. well you do not download the game and saw many falsa.reparar various bug only part of the game is impossible to play aveses. from as muchas grasias coherent and hope someone reads This and does something about it..

more up date more M coin and more gold to spend  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Is Druid "Secret link" skill bugged?

According to description it should have healed to an ally with lesser HP but Its healing self and others. That too its healing +1400 instant and like 2200! crit heal and its cooldown is 22s.

Where is the logic?

+300/3s heal and +1400 or 2200! instant heal/22s.

Dear gm dev,

Quests are gone,

What happen to u dear developer?,

Were in the tournament, if we don't have quest no gp, if no gp we will loose the 2nd place

And the cheater will be happy

And if no daily quest no award no sh!ty runes no gold it means no gold to buy repair and means all equip will be broken, its means ppl leave the game it mean no more player, ;D

Fix it my Highness asap

According to description it should have healed to an ally with lesser HP but Its healing self and others. That too its healing +1400 instant and like 2200! crit heal and its cooldown is 22s.

Where is the logic?

Felt the same. Was left against a BD and a druid in arena with druid having around 500hp, suddenly he starts to hyperheal (604 234 604 234) , gets back his 3.2k Hp and toast me easy. Was using +6 staff i guess from the 234 normal heal.

Felt the same. Was left against a BD and a druid in arena with druid having around 500hp, suddenly he starts to hyperheal (604 234 604 234) , gets back his 3.2k Hp and toast me easy. Was using +6 staff i guess from the 234 normal heal.

Ahahaha nice surprise yeah? this is a tactic man :lol:

Where is the logic?

better than shaman skill and half the cooldown? lol

is this serious?

come on devs... With the time that we dont have daily quest all symbian users was happy.. Cuz no bug about transfering in other side of map.. Or norlant swamps.. Then.. U update the daily quests... And now we got same ducking problem.. And i have 8mg internet velocity.. I dont think that is a connection internet problem.. I think.. U only care about all user exept symbian.. Coooomeee onee..... U most be fair with symbian users too.. Fix again plz.. Cuz we gotta leave if u dont fix.. Come on... We like this game.. And we spend too.. So stop making fixes for android and other devices.. And be fair and fix symbian too.

i got conclued what hapend with symbian users... Plz i begin for u Aigrind.. The problem with symbian is.. That is u most have only one pak game.. Like.. (warspear.pak) at sd memory.... The problem is.. The symbian only selects this pak (warspear.pak.1)

u most put (warspear.pak.1) inside (warspear.pak) and make one download link with only one pak.. That will be a amazing thing for symbian users.. Plz plz plz... Can u Aigrind do that for ur symbian users.... Plz..

before get data 9Kb (warspear.pak.1) i can get in ayvondil map with my symbian without stuck...Now after get 9Kb data my char stuck in ayvondil cant open it and crash application close by self  :facepalm: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Druid's new skill might heal big but only under very specific conditions. It's useless in pvp unless you are in a party. Even then healing is uncertain unless you have max hp. If you use this skill when your hp is low you'll probably heal 100ish or even less. My personal lowest is 1.

In solo pve again this skill has absolutely no use. In party boss hunts or dg, however, the skill does come in very handy indeed.

So when do we get consumable for skill shield strike without shield equipped? And why not some other skills require this?

Опубликованное фото

Does it say that? Hope is in sight!  :clapping:

So when do we get consumable for skill shield strike without shield equipped? And why not some other skills require this?

Опубликованное фото

this is just a default message, shown to every expert skill when something required is not there.

in the case you are not equipping an weapon or shield, first one applies.

in the case you are out of item for expert, second one applies.

for your barb this message is about the shield. don't get your hopes up for consumable item cause of it.

hi all.:)..........see dev,we symbian user always say this issue.but you/dev not doing anything,to fixed this a problem.make thats  fair and give us best servis dev...

arena tickets: remove them. Make earned

arena points much lower. This way everyone can

fight and you will probably have more online

players i could make arena all day for fun İF it

was free . there can be though, a vip room ör

something for higher arena point but it costs to fight there.

2)amplify: amplifying is really hard. Some people

make +10 with very less signs but some spends

hundreds and hundreds and get nothing

amplify level could be on +100 for example that

way your signs wouldnt go waste +100would be same as +10now but with the hundreds of

signs we spend we could atleast get something

for it (not +100 but maybe +95)

3)miracle coins: they cost too much yes you

make discounts all the time but its not really

enough i think 0,99dollars for 150miracle coin would be nice İF it was regular price

4)arena: it shouldnt give many guild points +10

people always spams arena and wins easily.

Working hard and questing killing powerfull

bosses should be the main source of guild points

5) guilds: too much reward for winners and hard to level up

6)daily roulette: it can give gold miracle

coin,miracle coin item arena point crimson

corundum (mostly gold or worthless items)

7) balance the classes. Many people complains

about it. Happy player=good game Some classes are really powerfull i never played as one but

barbarians are not really good. Necros and

death knights too maybe.

8 ) daily bonus when played 2 3 4 5 6 7 days in a row

9)make game pay to play , for more quality players,less scammers and earning more money.

10)expert skills for lower levels. We should be able to get 1expert skill when we get our first quest irselnort

11)dungeons for lower levels. I mean why not? Why always things for higher levels? İt would be good for low level players to earn gold and more fun.

12)craft speciality. I didnt think this through yet but selecting the enchant that armor will give could be cool. For example you are caster, you wont want attack speed, and will change it for mana or magic damage. Cool right?

13) SYMBİAN!

Please read this and consider it. Mods i hope

you can show this to developers or something i

dont know who is in charge. Somethıngs really need to change. dont be greedy you will earn

more if you get more people to buy miracle coins

and not just rich players. (İF you like it spam it for attention)