Preview: “Champions coliseum” and other changes in update “Warspear Online” 4.1

Peter_Munk

♥♥♥♥ you... Look barbs/ dk necro/ wlock...

Barbs and dk only hv 1 shitty stun  :diablo:

Wtf im gonna stop playing farewell warspear ..l..

necro has stun that breaks at dmg...

Anybody is entitled to their opinion. Obviously there is a reason mc are all "whining", complete unbalance in the game where amp does not matter. Pretty soon sign and arena tickets are low demand due to unbalance in elf skills. It is a clear imbalance, not even close. There is no debate or discussion it is common sense. I have spent money and time making my people good, but bds and pala get gift from devs. Sadly my bd that I hardly play is better than all my main mcs (that I have amped and gotten the best gear for)

new skills good , thanks :good:

And daily quests have literally become daily.

Now there won't be updated after the server restart.

It was actually a bug and now it's fixed.

How long til servers back on?i need to do quests,like....QUEST NOT FOUND QUEST  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

rangers new skill ONLY that skill cannot be dodged

first expert skill and basic atack can be dodged

very true, but this post was made in regards to protodeaths post about "ranger new skill should be able to be dodged or parried, just work your stats"

very true, but this post was made in regards to protodeaths post about "ranger new skill should be able to be dodged or parried, just work your stats"

The rangers new skill is logic.How easy it would be to dodge a wall of arrows?

Block (or parry) them then  ;)

All mcs started crying like baby's

GM's please consider that they will cry everytime to make elf skill worse.

please test the game and take your own conclusions.

Is this really going on or they are serious

I belive its a fake cry time for mc  :facepalm: :snorlax:

No offense

not worse, just not such an extreme imbalance. :good:

come on guys fix symbian plz... Fix all bugs... Fix bug at every time u pass another side of map the game close down.. Come on plz... Fix it.. I im a mcoin user.. Is not fair if u dont fix it.. Come on guys.. U just have fun with all money we give you.. Come on.. Be fair with SYMBIAN USERS... Fix it plz.. And IF U CAN'T FIX IT.. TELL US... BECAUSE U GM ARE WASTING OUR TIME AND MONEY.. MAKE A POST WITH INFO... PLZ THIS IS FOR ALL SYMBIAN USERS.. AND WE GONNA MAKE A CAUSE... CUZ WE GONNA DO JUSTICE.... So plz fix that simple and little bug problems.

hello another long ears, not all mcs it just me and im not crying im just a bit upset. i still like the game but just... come on devs you can do better than this! #allaboutnewexpertskill

same here, i play rogue and necro--- and only necro skill pisses me off all useless except posion shield in lab...but anyways shit

#allaboutnewexpertskill

come on guys fix symbian plz... Fix all bugs... Fix bug at every time u pass another side of map the game close down.. Come on plz... Fix it.. I im a mcoin user.. Is not fair if u dont fix it.. Come on guys.. U just have fun with all money we give you.. Come on.. Be fair with SYMBIAN USERS... Fix it plz.. And IF U CAN'T FIX IT.. TELL US... BECAUSE U GM ARE WASTING OUR TIME AND MONEY.. MAKE A POST WITH INFO... PLZ THIS IS FOR ALL SYMBIAN USERS.. AND WE GONNA MAKE A CAUSE... CUZ WE GONNA DO JUSTICE.... So plz fix that simple and little bug problems.

Exactly :bad: :facepalm:

necros vs priest = priest win of course.. if you wana create skills you have to match it like..

rouge-ranger

blade dancer-deathknight

paladins-barbarian

necro-priest

mage-lock

druid-shaman.

this is the match list right!? so if ur goin to create a damaging skill on rouge .. u must put in ranger too.. if you create support skill on necro . put in priest too.. but what am i seeing is.. mage got buff while lock got damaging.. barb got heal while paladin got damage skill!! and its 7x7 f-uck are you s-tupid?? did you play the game already? devs should play the game before making an update.. cause they realy know whats inside the game.. theyve only created whats cool for the game.. they even didnt think if its balance right ? correct me if im wrong.. d-amn you.. make me devs ill balance the game lol s-tupid.. also one thing.. ill CAPS it for you.. YOU ONLY CARE FOR OUR MONEY!! YOURE GREEDY!! lol decreased chance of amp? created new arena weapons for them to buy tickets? amp again? created new skills after a week for them to buy which worth 400  mc.. created spheres III which is a source of youre income again and again!!??? then youre planning to make the max level to 30? why not do it on just 1 update? is it because? YOU STILL WANT US TO DONATE MONEY ON YOU FIRST!!!???  THEN AFTER A MONTH UR GONNA MAKE LEVEL CAP TO 24? AND WHAT? NEW ARENA GEARS? NEW AMP AGAIN? NEW MONEY FOR YOU?? NICE!! YOU DID YOURE JOB PROPERLY :).. EVERY MONTH PLS INCREASE LVL MAX TO 2 TIL IT GETS 30 :) OR IF YOU WANT BETTER TILL 50 :) AND EVERY UPDATE PLEASE CREATE NEW ARENA GEARS.. WE LIKE IT.. NEW AMP NEW TICKETS GLAD POTS .. ITS EXCITING. IM REALY EXCITED HAHAHAHA! FU-CK YOU :).!.

ur high as Fu*ck  . Is it purple kush :P ?

So to all the people saying stop crying does this mean you think I should have my shaman skill quake unerfed as well as the lightning ball? :dirol:

now game is balanced,till now mc got all good skills and elfs got nothing,now is pay back (i know mc's cray bcoz they still want to have the best skills in game) TY DEVS :drinks: :clapping:

Lol mcoins user crying..

R.I.P mcoins user

I'm sure devs are well prepared by now to receive this sort of response after an update. After all it happens on every single occasion they release new content, without fail. What I've decided to do is sit back and watch the dominoes fall, one after the other, and perhaps shake my head a little and silently chuckle. It does get a bit repetitive though after several years. /s

So to all the people saying stop crying does this mean you think I should have my shaman skill quake unerfed as well as the lightning ball? :dirol:

Sure, so long as they unnerf druid roots, bees and tornado while they're at it.

I am very tired. You fight, you spend hours in front of computer or mobile phone to stay strong ... And when you get there ... Come one update and let you noob. how to continue it? GAME should be fun ... but with everything changing, to play more of their time and money on it ... I'm getting tired really tired and discouraged to continue playing ...

Modify message

New conditions for starting Ayvondil quests

We’ve heard the vociferous choir of players dissatisfied by current conditions for opening Ayvondil questlines (yes-yes, we read you letters) and in this update they were changed. Now, to start fulfilling quests on Ayvondil, you only need to pass three difficulty levels in Berengar’s Tower. Heroic level is not necessary anymore.

:unknw:

WTF.... Game master its the same f*cking sh*t... Why always ppl talk about symbian.. And you GM never heard us... U just listen the other ppl comments.. WTF... F*ck you man... U most do something with symbian too... Acctually.. U MOST POST a ANSWER about ALL TELL YOU GAME MASTERS... So... DO WHAT YOU WHAT TO DO... AND TAKE YOUR BALLS MAN... BE FAIR.......

SYMBIAN USERS..