Preview: “Champions coliseum” and other changes in update “Warspear Online” 4.1

Peter_Munk

are you kidding right?

have you ever faced 5 rougues in arena? they kill everyone and almost dont get any hit, stop crying :cray:

Lol right, but 5 rogues vs 5 palas is fun

Lol right, but 5 rogues vs 5 palas is fun

haha. Am happy people are no longer underestimating palas now. Our fame is long over due.

well theres no doubt that elf side skill now more into AOE dmg, plus stun, surely unbalance, while mc skill mostly chance, poison, and just small dps, have you guys go to elf side labyrinth? its way too easy than mc labyrinth, in elf labyrinth 2 mc can explore and hunt boss, either both healer or one healer and one tank, i go with my friend barb, and we hunt until b3 elf, nowadays with elf and chosen new skill, they can go laby everyday even with 2 ppl, the path area are big and only few mob every crossing, plus with the new update laby quest reward will be CC,

about rogue new skill, only adding poison? small dps? what the heck is that, ranger new skill aoe dmg and cant be avoid, also the previous skill fire arrow deal more dmg with dps while rogue just throw knife with small dmg? have u  devs try to play in arena fighting all ranger in 5v5? they put trap and explosive trap everywhere, and rogue skill are useless against that, now aoe dmg? ive been in arena 5v5 against rangers, even im with high amp rogues +10 equip, still lose in a sec, pleaseeee try to play and go arena, you will know what other ppl think about elfside skill

well theres no doubt that elf side skill now more into AOE dmg, plus stun, surely unbalance, while mc skill mostly chance, poison, and just small dps, have you guys go to elf side labyrinth? its way too easy than mc labyrinth, in elf labyrinth 2 mc can explore and hunt boss, either both healer or one healer and one tank, i go with my friend barb, and we hunt until b3 elf, nowadays with elf and chosen new skill, they can go laby everyday even with 2 ppl, the path area are big and only few mob every crossing, plus with the new update laby quest reward will be CC,

about rogue new skill, only adding poison? small dps? what the heck is that, ranger new skill aoe dmg and cant be avoid, also the previous skill fire arrow deal more dmg with dps while rogue just throw knife with small dmg? have u  devs try to play in arena fighting all ranger in 5v5? they put trap and explosive trap everywhere, and rogue skill are useless against that, now aoe dmg? ive been in arena 5v5 against rangers, even im with high amp rogues +10 equip, still lose in a sec, pleaseeee try to play and go arena, you will know what other ppl think about elfside skill

if you have no strategy dont blame the skills, look for arena fights in youtube, you can see that five rougues can easily win 5 rangers in arena. they just use the right strategy :wacko:

New boss in Ayvondil[/color]

There is a new mini-boss in Maliat Сloaca with a charming name Spawn. Winning him may bring you Spawn costume, minions, ingots, spheres, books, rings and amulets of 20 level with great bonuses and many other things! Get your bags ready!

Mini-boss? How much hp you call "mini-boss" ? :pleasantry:

Is only a doubt, I like it anyway!!

hey roland. Would u mind to read this? Shaman new skill can shield theirselves. Wtf. For what is necromancer then? Always having the shittiest skill in ws then n0w they bec0me useless permanently?wtf. Just delete the class necro, probably all mc and retain only elf side coz F*CK YOU.

F*CK YOU! THATS WHY.

Lvl one must only give 5% dmg speed  :blush:

Total bullshit?eh?

They bbetter get 1/4 as 40%  dmg speed atleast or it will be thhe second time they fk mages up in 2 updates  :facepalm: seriously cloth armor no shields or heals -.- its hard, even knowing mages r tjhe best counters for rogues, its getting hard TAKE THE DAMN AXES AWAT FROM ROGUES! :fool:

Thanks you for Book of Oblivion, Developers, add the arena belt 19 lvl please and change the name of quest item [Language] to [Tongue] :blush:

Yes pls... Full items 19 except belt  :wacko:

Опубликованное фото

Warriors of Arinar!

Even if you are really busy at the moment, we still recommend you to finish everything and rapidly get to know the newest changes in update 4.1. After releasing “Mysteries of Ayvondil”, our developers team wasn’t laying down on the job and made a lot of urgent, hotly anticipated and very important changes. We will tell you everything about it in details below.

New dungeon for guilds "Champions coliseum"

New dungeon for guilds “Champions coliseum” - one of the most anticipated and important changes of this update. You can find it in the sands of Nadir-Sard and its waiting for those who are ready for real trial.

Coliseum has 4 difficulty levels, but the highest one, heroic, will be available later, in one of the upcoming updates. Every guild can get to the easy level, for the access to others you need to win guild tournaments 1, 5 and 10 times. Its a high time for a fight for precious equipment sets!

Its a high time for a fight for precious equipment sets!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

New professions

As we promiced, crafting development continues and in the update 4.1 gamers are able to test 3 more professions: cloth armor, leather armor and mail armor. Making it requires essences which work the same way as catalysts do. You can get them fighting mini-bosses and exploring dungeons.

More info about our craft system - here.

New expert skills

All classes got access to the new expert skills. Its time to change your PvP and PvE tactics.

"Shield Strike" (Barbarian). Barbarian hits with his shield with a chance of stunning the enemy. Damage grows along with upgrading the skill.

"Poisonous Blades" (Rogue). Adds poison to the weapon. Every strike poisons the target and gives ticking damage for a short amount of time.

“Ancestors’ Hand” (Shaman). Replaces picked ally next to shaman and surrounds him with a magic shield protecting from damage.

"Sonic Boom" (Blade Dancer). Quick attack making a sonic wave hitting multiple targets.

"Hail of Arrows" (Ranger). Ranger throws multipe arrows that can’t be dodged off. Hits multiple targets.

"Secret Link" (Druid). Magical power links Druid to the ally in the group and heals a character which has less health points. Upgrading the skill increases the speed of healing.

"Saturation" (Death Knight). Strongly increases health regeneration after Death Knight sacrifices a part of his health points.

“Hex” (Warlock). Hits an enemy with ticking damage. When its over, puts a mute effect for a short time (block ability to use skills).

"Infection" (Necromancer). Infects an enemy. If enemy dies while infection is still active, it will spread out and hit enemies around.

"Sun Seal" (Paladin). Magical attack that hits the enemy and puts a mark on him. All hits on enemy with the mark will be restoring health points.

"Dragon Eye" (Mage). Increases speed and accuracy of mage’s attacks for a short time. Each hit restores a bit of energy.

"Payback" (Priest). Hits enemy with magical damage. If target has less than 20% of health points, attack makes double damage.

New conditions for starting Ayvondil quests

We’ve heard the vociferous choir of players dissatisfied by current conditions for opening Ayvondil questlines (yes-yes, we read you letters) and in this update they were changed. Now, to start fulfilling quests on Ayvondil, you only need to pass three difficulty levels in Berengar’s Tower. Heroic level is not necessary anymore.

Changes in Rotting Garden

We eased the difficulty of passing hard and heroic levels in Rotting Garden. Victory won’t get less desirable, though, as all bounty is the same.

New boss in Ayvondil

There is a new mini-boss in Maliat Сloaca with a charming name Spawn. Winning him may bring you Spawn costume, minions, ingots, spheres, books, rings and amulets of 20 level with great bonuses and many other things! Get your bags ready!

Опубликованное фото

New quest bounty

Fulfilling quests in Astral Labyrinth now became even more satisfying! You will start getting Crimson Corundums as a reward and since you have enough - you may exchange them for unique equipment sets.

New Arena awards

And a little change for Arena. Now winning on 21-22 levels will bring fighters more guild points.

You will be able to download version 4.1 tomorrow, 2014.07.24. Versions for different platforms may be released with delay.

Good luck, everyone!

AIGRING team

ELF ALWAYS HAVE GOOD SKILL  :nea: :nea: :nea:

LOL, too many skills and very less skill points.

Elf side expert skills are real expert skills while MC side skills seems to be too under developed. Better cal it noob skills than expert.

hey roland. Would u mind to read this?

Shaman new skill can shield theirselves.

Wtf. For what is necromancer then?

Always having the shittiest skill in ws

then n0w they bec0me useless

permanently?wtf. Just delete the class necro, probably all mc and retain only

elf side coz F*CK YOU.

F*CK YOU! THATS WHY.

how to be tough snorlar suit if there is no change to the side of the face but only show one face only when the suit snorlar there are 2 faces. :'(

please consider next necro skill to be something usefull when playing solo. no party connection stuff no little dmg agains 10 mobs but smth like dead summon or increase crit heal... all expert only go for multiple mops or party member

Can you babies go cry somewhere else? Be happy the game is continuing in development , if elves are so op make on like any person with logic will do.

Shaman skill says ally, can it be used on the person casting it?

please consider next necro skill to be something usefull when playing solo. no party connection stuff no little dmg agains 10 mobs but smth like dead summon or increase crit heal... all expert only go for multiple mops or party member

I don't think there is gonna be a "next" skill for a VERY long time now!

:fool:   GM I must say you are getting greedy.... now and  3rd expert skill...  :shok:  look at [/size]rangers now.... who the hell would want to do pvp with them....  :wacko:  dead in few seconds or milliseconds

no it can´t be used on shaman using it... it was said before

and did you get to try out new necro skill?

because if you ll be upset... all new skills were shit

i play rogue too and first new skill was good. and you will be pissed if you have to change your player because devs fail to

make an expert skill ( EXPERT) if i waste one skill point on expert skill i can´t solo bosses like b3 or anax anymore

so it actually is useless, only helps when helping others... and i don t do so because i get 20 messages when logging in if i can help heroic or help commander or help here and there and in the end loose my stam

And daily quests have literally become daily.

Now there won't be updated after the server restart.

It was actually a bug and now it's fixed.

Why do mc always complain you have good skills!!! Just for example rouge has many good skillz and most do damage.... dont get me wrong ranger skill is op you should be able to dodge, parry ect just lurn to use your skills lol and devs we need more skill point or even let us level up lol to get them hahaha lots of skills very little improvement for them please up lev or give 2 skill points to lev 22s

why always elf got good skill  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

why always mc got stun skill  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ?

Why do mc always complain you have good skills!!! Just for example rouge has many good skillz and most do damage.... dont get me wrong ranger skill is op you should be able to dodge, parry ect just lurn to use your skills lol and devs we need more skill point or even let us level up lol to get them hahaha lots of skills very little improvement for them please up lev or give 2 skill points to lev 22s

proto, read ranger skill description. It CANT be dodged off.

shut your mouth long ears, only the 1st expert skill is usefull for rogue and the rest expert skills only wasted our golds, while you got a tons.. thanks to your father, the devs

proto, read ranger skill description. It CANT be dodged off.

yea dodge now useles if ranger use new skill  :'( :'(

why always mc got stun skill  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ?

duck you... Look barbs/ dk necro/ wlock...

Barbs and dk only hv 1 shitty stun  >:D

Wtf im gonna stop playing farewell warspear ..l..

And daily quests have literally become daily.

Now there won't be updated after the server restart.

It was actually a bug and now it's fixed.

Ohhh perfect!! You fixed the problem that no one really wanted to fix  :clapping:

Do not care if we can make more gp with daily quest... Is more cool for we all, waste our money or gold in Stam and arena tickets  :drinks:

Conzt and ty!

(sorry my bad english  ;) )

haha you know if ppl complain in masses ( like mc) there must be a truth

but anyways ;) i din´t go on pvp gear, since i knew from the begiining there are more elfs then mc and elfs have stuns

that allow to cast dmg on them without break.... so i now watch all cry and solo my boss

at some point in time devs will realize that there are 10 percent mc and 90 percent elfs because they messed up the balance

and theeeen pvp gear really gets useless... something they make most money with....and theeen they try balance again

to make more money... as simple as that...

in meanwhile pls all mc make elf ;) i stay necro and then can hunt gg without noobs stealing ;)