Preview: “Champions coliseum” and other changes in update “Warspear Online” 4.1

Peter_Munk

shit ,now rangers are ultraoverpoweredd,equal the balance devs

[/quote Hm, we can always hope it is a 100 dmg in a 1x1 radius.  :clapping:

MC gonna cry here even before trying the skills... i guarantee it.

MC's always cry about the elf skills, they have a lot of strong skills tha can overcome elf skills, and rougues can use axes -_-

Mc's stop crying and play your game.  :snorlax:

WHY YOU STILL ALL CRY duckING ♥♥♥♥♥ES!! ATLEAST YOU HAVE ALL WORKING SKILLS FOR YOUR CLASS!!

HOW ABOUT NECRO AGAIIINNN??SO DAMN USELESS. INFECTION THAT SPREADS? WE NECROMANCERS LOOK A MINION FOR OTHERS SERIOUSLY. ONLY 1 MAIN ATTACK SKILL?? AND STILL THE BASIC SKILL?? COMPARING TO PRIEST? AND OTHER CLASSES? HOW MANY ATTACK SKILL CAN THEY DO?? CAN BE PVP/PVE? HOW BOUT NECROS? ALWAYS A LOOSER? NOW I KNOW WHY ONLY FEW NECROMANCERS LEFT IN THE GAME.

JUST DELETE THE CLASS NECRO ALREADY. ALWAYS GET THE NOOBEST SKILL EVVVEEERRR!!

Boss drops costume ♥♥♥♥ you snorlar ....you're not special

Poor Snorlar living behind Demonologist shadow, now is just another "costume dropper" boss. ;D ;D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Poor Snorlar living behind Demonologist shadow, now is just another "costume dropper" boss. ;D ;D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nobody will visit snolar again  ;D

WHY YOU STILL ALL CRY ♥♥♥♥ING ♥♥♥♥♥ES!! ATLEAST YOU HAVE ALL WORKING SKILLS FOR YOUR CLASS!!

HOW ABOUT NECRO AGAIIINNN??SO DAMN USELESS. INFECTION THAT SPREADS? WE NECROMANCERS LOOK A MINION FOR OTHERS SERIOUSLY. ONLY 1 MAIN ATTACK SKILL?? AND STILL THE BASIC SKILL?? COMPARING TO PRIEST? AND OTHER CLASSES? HOW MANY ATTACK SKILL CAN THEY DO?? CAN BE PVP/PVE? HOW BOUT NECROS? ALWAYS A LOOSER? NOW I KNOW WHY ONLY FEW NECROMANCERS LEFT IN THE GAME.

AND what you expected from necros? They are made for pve not pvp, come on stop complaining about it, grow up kid. And don't say nothing before you test the skills, u may not complain about the unknow

AND what you expected from necros? They are made for pve not pvp, come on stop complaining about it, grow up kid. And don't say nothing before you test the skills, u may not complain about the unknow

Them what about PRIEST YOU SINN duck??? 

I cant take it anymore when i saw BD and ranger and priest get rly nice damage skills...

I mean look man barbarian didnt even get a close range stun again he needs to hit from far

Wtf GM this goes really to far... Make balance man.. Elfs are noobs cant use skill properly i agree xD. But giving them so much advantage.... WTF

And for Cl make at elf side 2 stairs atleast so MC can pass easier...

tell me when u make a new character in the description of the character ,necros should be stronger than other healers ,but with the new skills necros became the noobest class in this game even a low lvl class with new skills can easily kil higher lvl necro with no problem,and when u say pve in the new map u need to encounter elves there so if a necro meets an elf he should only run run and run and wait other players to heal them so he is just a heal slave ,,so expect to see less and less necros in this game

tell me when u make a new character in the description of the character ,necros should be stronger than other healers ,but with the new skills necros became the noobest class in this game even a low lvl class with new skills can easily kil higher lvl necro with no problem,and when u say pve in the new map u need to encounter elves there so if a necro meets an elf he should only run run and run and wait other players to heal them so he is just a heal slave ,,so expect to see less and less necros in this game

i am from elf side, but i agree with you sasa, necros got noob and useless expert skill, in pvp cases, its hard to then win

I actually must say(im not mc and never will be) necromancers dont have raise dead skill?Dafuq? :bad: :tease: :wacko:  :crazy: :facepalm:

Them what about PRIEST YOU SINN ♥♥♥♥???  

I cant take it anymore when i saw BD and ranger and priest get rly nice damage skills...

I mean look man barbarian didnt even get a close range stun again he needs to hit from far

Wtf GM this goes really to far... Make balance man.. Elfs are noobs cant use skill properly i agree xD. But giving them so much advantage.... WTF

And for Cl make at elf side 2 stairs atleast so MC can pass easier...

First: Priests are not that good and if a necro cant defeat a priest of same stats, its case of skill. Second: true about barbs, they are the worst class of game since the update that decreased they skill stats, i think devs would rebalance things for barb adding (or changing) stun skill.

very stu-pid -_- delete the game already ill give u 1000000$ is that all u want right?? im playing The World of Magic right now.. its more better in this game jst boring on the start.. but once u used to the game.. so coool.. i hate playing this game anymore all of my friends quitted.. mcs population in us became more lower and lower everyday.. because of stu-pid devs..

If you wouldnt have necro,you couldnt do tower,lab and other stuff so well... :crazy:

I actually must say(im not mc and never will be) necromancers dont have raise dead skill?Dafuq?  

True, i wish my necro could raise the elf he just slain, but devs dont add it (THE REAL NECROMANCER MUST RAISE DEADS OTHERWISE ITS A PRIEST) they should add it as linked with infection skill that would be interesting :facepalm

True, i wish my necro could raise the elf he just slain, but devs dont add it (THE REAL NECROMANCER MUST RAISE DEADS OTHERWISE ITS A PRIEST) they should add it as linked with infection skill that would be interesting :facepalm

Meh,i think its better if they can raise a dead skele guy any place

All places and blocks are filled vvith deaths  ;) ::)

SNORLAR NO ONE VISITING YOU TOMORROW MY FRIEND, TAKE A BREAK AND PLAY SOME WARSPEAR. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

necros vs priest = priest win of course.. if you wana create skills you have to match it like..

rouge-ranger

blade dancer-deathknight

paladins-barbarian

necro-priest

mage-lock

druid-shaman.

this is the match list right!? so if ur goin to create a damaging skill on rouge .. u must put in ranger too.. if you create support skill on necro . put in priest too.. but what am i seeing is.. mage got buff while lock got damaging.. barb got heal while paladin got damage skill!! and its 7x7 f-uck are you s-tupid?? did you play the game already? devs should play the game before making an update.. cause they realy know whats inside the game.. theyve only created whats cool for the game.. they even didnt think if its balance right ? correct me if im wrong.. d-amn you.. make me devs ill balance the game lol s-tupid.. also one thing.. ill CAPS it for you.. YOU ONLY CARE FOR OUR MONEY!! YOURE GREEDY!! lol decreased chance of amp? created new arena weapons for them to buy tickets? amp again? created new skills after a week for them to buy which worth 400+ mc.. created spheres III which is a source of youre income again and again!!??? then youre planning to make the max level to 30? why not do it on just 1 update? is it because? YOU STILL WANT US TO DONATE MONEY ON YOU FIRST!!!???  THEN AFTER A MONTH UR GONNA MAKE LEVEL CAP TO 24? AND WHAT? NEW ARENA GEARS? NEW AMP AGAIN? NEW MONEY FOR YOU?? NICE!! YOU DID YOURE JOB PROPERLY :).. EVERY MONTH PLS INCREASE LVL MAX TO 2 TIL IT GETS 30 :) OR IF YOU WANT BETTER TILL 50 :) AND EVERY UPDATE PLEASE CREATE NEW ARENA GEARS.. WE LIKE IT.. NEW AMP NEW TICKETS GLAD POTS .. ITS EXCITING. IM REALY EXCITED HAHAHAHA! FU-CK YOU :).!.

If they could change the interface to let all skill spots be used without switching pages that would be great. But i feel the only "improvements" are money based.

This game is so boring now

I think i understand for what all this changes and future changes in updates stand for. First reason make more money, this is a pure pay to win game, but u all think about classes and sides? Elf side become more and more supporting areas, like auras from priest and pala or now double heal ability for druids, so this side is much easier for bosses dungeons etc. Mc side instead gets more and more fighting skills like rogues shamans barbs, so this side is much better for pvp players. I think this game, especially devs learn now, how to create updates to become the game much more interesting for people. Yeah most cries its not fair, but like in real life all chars and sides have positive and negative aspects. So dont cry, change side or char if ur char dont fit to ur gamestyle. I say thanks for all this amazing new stuff now and in future will add to the game.

Thanks you for Book of Oblivion, Developers, add the arena belt 19 lvl please and change the name of quest item [Language] to [Tongue] :blush:

you stu-pid doberman .. which side you on? you said elves was given all supporting skills hahahaha dont make me laugh? have u ever played arena lvl20 and 22 on mc? you think elves are just good on supporting?? hahahahaha lol 5barbs = all mcs dead in just a blink of an eye.. all elves got AREA DAMAGING SKILL!! Mage all AREA.. Priest 1st skill has a chance to be in AREA damge.. Paladins Banner.. Paladins Stun.. Druids Sleep.. Druids Tornado.. Bds Sonicboom? Rangers new skill? jahahaha are you kidding me?

I think i understand for what all this changes and future changes in updates stand for. First reason make more money, this is a pure pay to win game, but u all think about classes and sides? Elf side become more and more supporting areas, like auras from priest and pala or now double heal ability for druids, so this side is much easier for bosses dungeons etc. Mc side instead gets more and more fighting skills like rogues shamans barbs, so this side is much better for pvp players. I think this game, especially devs learn now, how to create updates to become the game much more interesting for people. Yeah most cries its not fair, but like in real life all chars and sides have positive and negative aspects. So dont cry, change side or char if ur char dont fit to ur gamestyle. I say thanks for all this amazing new stuff now and in future will add to the game.

Do you read what you write? :crazy:

you stu-pid doberman .. which side you on? you said elves was given all supporting skills hahahaha dont make me laugh? have u ever played arena lvl20 and 22 on mc? you think elves are just good on supporting?? hahahahaha lol 5barbs = all mcs dead in just a blink of an eye.. all elves got AREA DAMAGING SKILL!! Mage all AREA.. Priest 1st skill has a chance to be in AREA damge.. Paladins Banner.. Paladins Stun.. Druids Sleep.. Druids Tornado.. Bds Sonicboom? Rangers new skill? jahahaha are you kidding me?

if ur gamestyle like ur writing style play unreal tournament, cs is tactical u dont understand that kind of game. Is warspear a arena game? i dont think so, 90% is questing with a cool storyline but some people like u and many low level dont understand this fact. dont cry, if u dont like that game, erase ur chars and leave.

So no fixing paladin's banner damage? :fool:

there's nothing wrong with the banners. Currently "all skills are working correctly"

if it ain't broken, don't fix it!!

Guild dungeon sounds cool, but where it will be, exactly? Saying it is at Nadir-Sard its not precise enough. ;D

The question is:

Stop crying people! The game are expanding! New areas, New skills, New bosses, New prizes, and A LOT of possibilities! All of us, will can made a different ways in the game. Most people seem to only satisfied with pvp, and there are many things to do in the game! Now lab its back for a great prizer! Now we can do Armors in craft. PLEASE STOP CRYING! People just want to do well for themselves... :bad:

Warspear are awesome! And will doing better every day!

If you not endure, Go drink some milk and Lmao.  :dirol:

i hope new skill for rogue nt bad like throwing kniff :!

rugue need big demage and many skill demage for killing BD,bcouz BD many skill defend :!

are you kidding right?

have you ever faced 5 rougues in arena? they kill everyone and almost dont get any hit, stop crying :cray: