Preview: “Champions coliseum” and other changes in update “Warspear Online” 4.1

Peter_Munk

Rogue gets stupid poison  :wacko: . Hope it will stop the enemy. Barbarian gets good skill. Rangers and bladedancers will hit multiple targets?  :shok:

All classes got access to the new expert skills. Its time to change your PvP and PvE tactics.

"Sonic Boom" (Blade Dancer). Quick attack making a sonic wave hitting multiple targets.

"Hail of Arrows" (Ranger). Ranger throws multipe arrows that can’t be dodged off. Hits multiple targets.

"Saturation" (Death Knight). Strongly increases health regeneration after Death Knight sacrifices a part of his health points.

"Infection" (Necromancer). Infects an enemy. If enemy dies while infection is still active, it will spread out and hit enemies around.

"Payback" (Priest). Hits enemy with magical damage. If target has less than 20% of health points, attack makes double damage.

Why you devs hate forsaken so much?

Why give DK this useless PVE skill? (as if Dk isn't bad enough on PVP)

Why give another situational low reward skill to necro while priest, BD and ranger get another point and click, easy to use, no drawbacks high damage skill?

Rogue gets stupid poison  :wacko: . Hope it will stop the enemy. Barbarian gets good skill. Rangers and bladedancers will hit multiple targets?  :shok:

Dot from several attakcs, stupid? Give me a break.

Do you need gold trophies in order to be classified a tournament winner? Or do silver and bronze trophies count as well?

seems like nowadays this game more into elf side, or should i called elfspear, its always to the elf side, now the new skills for elf way too better than mc, barb have to use sheild for new skill and only chance to stun? why not confirmly stun? as for rogue poison only? while ranger deal multiple dmg, i think its should be balance, bd can dmg aoe? along with rush and sheild, how the hell to beat that, dk skill only regen fast? why not add stun, soo one sided, why always elf side get the good skill? whats the point spending money for the game if it turns out that elf side always better, its just a waste spending thousands dollar, this update way too boring, better fix this lame update skill

These are absolutely better skill but I can see a few flaw.First we should stop complaning  ;) .It hasn't even released yet.

Btw Aigrind team,will you gift us with Book of Oblivion[Gift]? I have spend 4 books and each cost 25k.If everytime the new skill released I have to buy respec book,I'm gonna bankrupt  :wacko: .At least for every 2 or 3 new skill release,give us free respec skill point.

Salute the dev team for the quick update :drinks:

The 1st update in since long time that finally none can quibble it, great job devs!

mage = fked up.

mage are meant to be dmg dealer, and now some random shi*t buff, unless you guys give 80-100% speed and accuracy then its okay, or else. its fked up. cloth armor + no heal = dead by 2 rouge in 3 sec.

haha another update another money!! make the skill bug then players buy book and the skill. then u fix the bug, and ppl wil get mad and quit ur game :3 :D

mage = fked up.

mage are meant to be dmg dealer, and now some random shi*t buff, unless you guys give 80-100% speed and accuracy then its okay, or else. its fked up. cloth armor + no heal = dead by 2 rouge in 3 sec.

101% true  :facepalm:

Tho I doubt it myself but I have a wild guess about mage new skill.Developer create it so it can combo with ethereal shield.More attack speed = more shield triggered.Oh yeah I got a new quote for Mages about your new skill.FRENZY BEAR LOOKING FOR HONEY.Bear = mage,honey = mana,because this skill restore some mana.So when mages use this skill,they attack very fast to restore their mana because mage without mana is dead.

another stupid skill for necros now they are only a slaves for healing ,if they encounter elves in the map even druids ,priests and paladines they have no choice but to run even from a lower lvl elf,,,, good game master now les ppl will choose and and more ppl leave their necros  :clapping: now necros should practice on running only  just run and run  :bad:

another stupid skill for necros now they are only a slaves for healing ,if they encounter elves in the map even druids ,priests and paladines they have no choice but to run even from a lower lvl elf,,,, good game master now les ppl will choose and and more ppl leave their necros  :clapping: now necros should practice on running only  just run and run  :bad:

How do you know this skill sucks?Its not even released yet  :facepalm:  Let your rant come later after update and after you experience it yourself.Thats the legit way to judge something.

Wonder what do you people get by complaning about every single thing even the one thats not even ingame yet  :facepalm:

How do you know this skill sucks?Its not even released yet  :facepalm:  Let your rant come later after update and after you experience it yourself.Thats the legit way to judge something.

Wonder what do you people get by complaning about every single thing even the one thats not even ingame yet  :facepalm:

lol u can see the  description of the new skill u can see what it is  ,,did u see the other skills  till now they made necros noobs now more noob with respect to other classes,only wasting of money and beleive me there will be less and less necros only old players bye bye necros  :bomb: it was fun before the new skills for necros ,werer the best no it is just one more noob class for foresaken heal slaves

lol u can see the  description of the new skill u can see what it is  ,,did u see the other skills  till now they made necros noobs now more noob with respect to other classes,only wasting of money and beleive me there will be less and less necros only old players bye bye necros  :bomb: it was fun before the new skills for necros ,werer the best no it is just one more noob class for foresaken heal slaves

But it doesn't tell how much damage it deals, and how big the radius is. What if it is 5x5 instakill?  ;D

weaken last pala skills  :facepalm: too op

priests too ..,,too optimal can kill u in 5 sec if u move 3 yards

necro new expert skill(infection) it will hit the enemy? or just only when he dies hit others?????

it should  hit enemy from a long distance and it should give high dmg for the necro to come back alittle bit to the game or it will be useless as always. that would make it alittle bit for the other two useless skill but i doubt that would happen

all elves with multiple damage and stun. just need the mc is damaging themselves. BD will invensible? what's up? seems that the elves were the oppressed poor forsaken game lol  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  disappointment.

How about fixing the banner skill. Us-server  Arena 5v5 is ran by pallys. Devs fix that before releasing even more op skills for elfs  :facepalm: this game is getting pointless if one side gets favored  >:D.  Whats next elfs get nuclear bomb?  :crazy:

after you launch the new version. make sure every player will get free book of oblivion gift for the new skill.:-[

GM FORCE SHIELD ON BARBS :facepalm:

Shield will be available on MCoins Shop, this shield throwable like captain america shield... ;)

Non dodge multiple target of Ranger? OMG... but i assure it will give only max 200 dmg like throwing knife rogue and banner pala, right GM?

Lets richest player try and buy new skill then write down in forum for poor and baby crying player choose it.

Nice update... cant hardly wait...

palas banner still not fixed? why not make it 10x10 ? dont say you didnt even test the new skill for balance in game.

its seems mcs are forced to leave and join elfs. then when you got lots of people in elfs, you forced them to leave elfs because mcs are better.

i have seen many quitters,facing lots of enemy and getting lots of bestfriend because your game.

i know its not your problem,i know my words are nothing to you especially on your economic side point of view.

but please you have to keep and not letting people keep coming and then eventually quit just because of its imbalance.

the solution is simple,just balance the game.

i know its not so simple as i write this.

so i hope you will at least try for it, to make the game even better than before.

regards from me, a random people, and silly non quiters.

i totally agree

Because we were getting too many complains

challenges must be conquered, not only in complaining ..

how can progress only if heroid could gag ..

maliat may be scaled back or delete heroid heroid.

but should that be done heroid that mission to the next, as we've struggled to make can be done 5000 maliat Elfes and heroid quest.

Can any dev answer: Does winning guild tournament to enter new guild dungeon mean 1st place wins or 2nd and 3rd as well? Because if it's the first case, there's no hope at all for the rest of us in EU-emerald!!