Preview: “Champions coliseum” and other changes in update “Warspear Online” 4.1

Peter_Munk

Wow

"Shield Strike (Barbarian). Barbarian hits with his shield with a chance of stunning the enemy"

I like key word CHANCE

orignial charge never stuns/very low chance of working and if new expert skill requires shield.. ill just equipp my shield and use charge ??

BD sonic boom hitting multiple targets, i remember Deltamis posting this suggestion for new barb expert skill but i guess admins give best ideas/skill to their favorite class

What the .... NEED SHIELD TO USE NEW SKILLS FOR BARBARIAN. (Gm i realy start to hate you man ) Why Always elves have Good skills.

I think you are elf  :tease:  Or you use Skill Consumables?

Lmao I like that haha male come here ill head bash u xD still if the shield damage is high and stun time.long I would like the new skill cuz doing shield and axe with bd now is very ignorant and foolish, u will lose and im +10, the stuns and shield on bd counter the one hand wep easily not even considering ur misses and parrys if this new barb skill is effective against that then ill welcome it

Just a day to wait till we find out.

Recently posted some of my lovely compassion towards bds under the Fury topic, Hatches with perm are basicly anti shield material, not to mention the high damage they bring with them, add 2x stun+a absorbing damage skill.

Yeah, you do the maths xd

“Hex” (Warlock). Hits an enemy with ticking damage. When its over, puts a mute effect for a short time (block ability to use skills).

Hex means to turn into a small little animal... Not ticking damage

Priest tears bd sonic boom pala banner add ranger blessing. Dungeon raids in 60 seconds flat. And you say mc have it best?

Mage - shattered stones. Elf side get many damage all enemie skills.

Why do mages never get awesome skills? An useless barrier and now an useless bnuff  :unknw:

Cant say  thats for balance, since rogues and BDs r able to use axes  :facepalm:

AGAIN WARLOCK GETS A DAMAGE SKILL!AND THE MAGE GETS AN DAMN USELESS SKILL!GIVE MAGE SOME MOAR DMG! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

WASNT MAGE CREATED TO BE A DAMAGER? WHY TF DO U GUYS DO EVERYTHING T FK MAGES  UP? HOW CAN I BE A DAMAGER IF U GUYS GET ALL CLASSES ANTI MAGE WITH HEALS AND SHIZZ X.X FFS  2X NOW THAT EV1 GETS AWESOME SKILLS AND MAGES ARE F*D UP.  :facepalm:):facepalm: :facepalm:

Already???!??!?!? OMG, AWESOME!!!! And barb gets a stuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn, chance to fail though, hope it is not too big . And awesome with new old-style boss in Aiyvondyl, been waiting for that!! And nice that all guilds can go easy. ANd tomorrow too!!!! Awesome!!!!

Edit: Just realised it seems like that you will need a shield to use the skill. I really hope that's not the case. Then barbs will PROBABLY suck dick.

WASNT MAGE CREATED TO BE A DAMAGER? WHY TF DO U GUYS DO EVERYTHING T FK MAGES  UP? HOW CAN I BE A DAMAGER IF U GUYS GET ALL CLASSES ANTI MAGE WITH HEALS AND SHIZZ X.X FFS  2X NOW THAT EV1 GETS AWESOME SKILLS AND MAGES ARE F*D UP.  :facepalm: ) :facepalm: :facepalm:

TRUE STORY!

GIVE MAGES MOAR DMG!MOAAAAAAAAAAAAR DMG!

More damage or at least a lil heal  :blush:some mage damn power, in every game mages are damn OPs so i creared one here and its not working xD

And please. for the sake of nogod, give us lvl 18+ a free book of oblivion. Buying one every time you give out a new skill is annoying.

Seriously? Bds Can Attack Multiple Targets? The Day That I Quit This Game Is Coming Close Cause Of These Updates. I've Been Playing For 4 Years And This Game Did Not Get Any Better Since Then....

I've got to say when I read about the new dk skill, I was displeased. I mean HP regen? wtf? But now that I think about it, it could be real useful for tanking lab, dugeon, farming, etc. But for like pvp or arena, I think it'll be pretty useless. Then again idk. Need to test it out first. (Of and don't make barbs have to use an actual shield to use their new skill cuz then my barb homies won't be too happy :P)

My friends and I think it will be more like knife with rogue's. Where you have to buy shields with miracles. Same goes with some other skills like sonic boom. So ... better? Speculation ofc

Okay, now this is BS. Why do you keep buffing a few classes and ****ing others up, 3 updates in a row? Like, seriously, why would a DK want to sacrifice a part of its health? What does "strongly increases the HP regeneration" mean, and how would that be any useful in PvP or PvE (where the regeneration is cut in half)?

Just my humble opinion

We haven't test the skills,but I can feel that Paladin,Shaman,BD,Ranger and Priest get the best skill.The one that I feel the "most" beast is priest skill.Double damage when below 20% and if it crit?Next one is paladin.They have got heal,now they can recovery by attacking.With spear they can heal and lifesteal much much more.Next one ranger.Btw just a quick question,ranger new skill hit multiple targets,so if he have blessing buff and trigerred,it will hit 2x to everyone?

The worst if Mage and necro.Well we haven't see the cooldown or MP usage of those skill.Just hope everyone got a better skill.

My friends and I think it will be more like knife with rogue's. Where you have to buy shields with miracles. Same goes with some other skills like sonic boom. So ... better? Speculation ofc

That would be way better. I really hope that's the case, barbybro.  ::)

Just my humble opinion

The worst if Mage and necro.Well we haven't see the cooldown or MP usage of those skill.Just hope everyone got a better skill.

Damn,WHY  :cray: Mages do damage.Not use buffs  :cray: :cray:

lets see what will happen after update :)

Good thing that we only have to wait untill tomorrow. (HAHA, Iphoners!)