Preview: “Champions coliseum” and other changes in update “Warspear Online” 4.1

Peter_Munk

Опубликованное фото

Warriors of Arinar!

Even if you are really busy at the moment, we still recommend you to finish everything and rapidly get to know the newest changes in update 4.1. After releasing “Mysteries of Ayvondil”, our developers team wasn’t laying down on the job and made a lot of urgent, hotly anticipated and very important changes. We will tell you everything about it in details below.

New dungeon for guilds "Champions coliseum"

New dungeon for guilds “Champions coliseum” - one of the most anticipated and important changes of this update. You can find it in the sands of Nadir-Sard and its waiting for those who are ready for real trial.

Coliseum has 4 difficulty levels, but the highest one, heroic, will be available later, in one of the upcoming updates. Every guild can get to the easy level, for the access to others you need to win guild tournaments 1, 5 and 10 times. Its a high time for a fight for precious equipment sets!

Its a high time for a fight for precious equipment sets!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

New professions

As we promiced, crafting development continues and in the update 4.1 gamers are able to test 3 more professions: cloth armor, leather armor and mail armor. Making it requires essences which work the same way as catalysts do. You can get them fighting mini-bosses and exploring dungeons.

More info about our craft system - here.

New expert skills

All classes got access to the new expert skills. Its time to change your PvP and PvE tactics.

"Shield Strike" (Barbarian). Barbarian hits with his shield with a chance of stunning the enemy. Damage grows along with upgrading the skill.

"Poisonous Blades" (Rogue). Adds poison to the weapon. Every strike poisons the target and gives ticking damage for a short amount of time.

“Ancestors’ Hand” (Shaman). Replaces picked ally next to shaman and surrounds him with a magic shield protecting from damage.

"Sonic Boom" (Blade Dancer). Quick attack making a sonic wave hitting multiple targets.

"Hail of Arrows" (Ranger). Ranger throws multipe arrows that can’t be dodged off. Hits multiple targets.

"Secret Link" (Druid). Magical power links Druid to the ally in the group and heals a character which has less health points. Upgrading the skill increases the speed of healing.

"Saturation" (Death Knight). Strongly increases health regeneration after Death Knight sacrifices a part of his health points.

“Hex” (Warlock). Hits an enemy with ticking damage. When its over, puts a mute effect for a short time (block ability to use skills).

"Infection" (Necromancer). Infects an enemy. If enemy dies while infection is still active, it will spread out and hit enemies around.

"Sun Seal" (Paladin). Magical attack that hits the enemy and puts a mark on him. All hits on enemy with the mark will be restoring health points.

"Dragon Eye" (Mage). Increases speed and accuracy of mage’s attacks for a short time. Each hit restores a bit of energy.

"Payback" (Priest). Hits enemy with magical damage. If target has less than 20% of health points, attack makes double damage.

New conditions for starting Ayvondil quests

We’ve heard the vociferous choir of players dissatisfied by current conditions for opening Ayvondil questlines (yes-yes, we read you letters) and in this update they were changed. Now, to start fulfilling quests on Ayvondil, you only need to pass three difficulty levels in Berengar’s Tower. Heroic level is not necessary anymore.

Changes in Rotting Garden

We eased the difficulty of passing hard and heroic levels in Rotting Garden. Victory won’t get less desirable, though, as all bounty is the same.

New boss in Ayvondil

There is a new mini-boss in Maliat Сloaca with a charming name Spawn. Winning him may bring you Spawn costume, minions, ingots, spheres, books, rings and amulets of 20 level with great bonuses and many other things! Get your bags ready!

Опубликованное фото

New quest bounty

Fulfilling quests in Astral Labyrinth now became even more satisfying! You will start getting Crimson Corundums as a reward and since you have enough - you may exchange them for unique equipment sets.

New Arena awards

And a little change for Arena. Now winning on 21-22 levels will bring fighters more guild points.

You will be able to download version 4.1 tomorrow, 2014.07.24. Versions for different platforms may be released with delay.

Good luck, everyone!

AIGRING team

amazing  :friends: fantastic  :friends:

Thanks for making Mages even MORE beast!

About Shaman and Druid... Not sure if ally only skill is a good idea, and thanks for forcing Barbarians to use shields!!! That makes them more interesting.

It isn't right,  bc elf will never let mc get cl done. . Thanks for everything but if we can get cl done then how we go to neo map if cl can never get finished

To do chainless on Mc don't make one huge war for chainless,  all you gotta do is wait for the perfect time when no elfs are the the stairs and go kill whtever you need. I've done chainless on all of my chars. In one day (Individually Ofcourse ).

New expert skills.

“Ancestors’ Hand” (Shaman). Replaces picked ally next to shaman and surrounds him with a magic shield protecting from damage.

:give_rose: :good: :clapping: :drinks:

New expert skills

"Dragon Eye" (Mage). Increases speed and accuracy of mage’s attacks for a short time. Each hit restores a bit of energy.

seriously? is that it?  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

rugue so op  :give_rose:  perfect mage gets another nonsense skill... we need active skill like reuse last skill or something :give_rose:

"poison blade" for chasing yey 8) hope rogue dont need magic to increased damage of "poison blade" same to bds :(

"Shield Strike" (Barbarian). Barbarian hits with his shield with a chance of stunning the enemy. Damage grows along with upgrading the skill.

So, we need use shield to use this skill? T.T

and please fix "taunt's effect" in warcry. it's not really work altough 4/4.

No! Barb not forced to use shield for new skill. Please say it ain't so. And why CHANCE to stun, always with chance on barb. Can you give us a lucky charm to increase chance  :facepalm:

palas banner still not fixed? why not make it 10x10 ? dont say you didnt even test the new skill for balance in game.

its seems mcs are forced to leave and join elfs. then when you got lots of people in elfs, you forced them to leave elfs because mcs are better.

i have seen many quitters,facing lots of enemy and getting lots of bestfriend because your game.

i know its not your problem,i know my words are nothing to you especially on your economic side point of view.

but please you have to keep and not letting people keep coming and then eventually quit just because of its imbalance.

the solution is simple,just balance the game.

i know its not so simple as i write this.

so i hope you will at least try for it, to make the game even better than before.

regards from me, a random people, and silly non quiters.

No! Barb not forced to use shield for new skill. Please say it ain't so. And why CHANCE to stun, always with chance on barb. Can you give us a lucky charm to increase chance  :facepalm:

Chill, it's perfect against Bds (;

Chill, it's perfect against Bds (;

This and it's a 1 yard stun so can't complain. Barbs been asking for it since ages.

mc pliss do not protest anymore to GM, about the new skills elves.  :facepalm:

mc do not like baby pliss ..

mc spoiled :wacko:

Just wanted to add that new skills are nice and all just can u put a little more thought into barbs please cuz most of the skills on that char are useless, even with this shield skill it feels abit laid back compared to other characters, I mean what if barbs use a 2 handed weapon? It kinda renders the skill useless then lol while everyone else's will probably work fine, just wondering when will barbs actually start being barbs with power attacks

The thought of shield bash is actually kinda exciting to me, we get a new stun and damage with it in place of our poor charges and short stun time.on that but I also agree if we dont have a shield the skill seems pointless. Still I await testing the new skill maybe the shields damage will be based on its def lol in that case ill be hitting 1k lmao

"Saturation" (Death Knight). Strongly increases health regeneration after Death Knight sacrifices a part of his health points.

Seriously that skill only does this? DK needs a skill for attack or stun skill, not that  :facepalm:

i guess: many protests,angry,mad message flooding your update page tomorrow....but thanks gm for update,your last update so suck

Very good update! Cant wait to see those rings and amulet. I definitely want that spawn costume and The new shaman skill looks interesting. Its not like i need anymore Damage skills for my raids  :tease:  ;D ;D

I completely agree with Fox, the fact that we're forced to use a shield is stupid. Why not rename the name of the skill to "Head Bash" and remove a shield requirement? I'm sure it will make all barbarian mains happy