charmer class profile

fejirox

charmer is the only class that permits you to chose you build either magic or physical or hybrid. just to let you know hybrid is just an average player with above average combat abilities. if you need serious combat ability you chose physical build, while if you prefer control and field domination then go staff which is magimage.jpeg.eccfb0a7a91e6fe2db3a6c0b6d542790.jpegic build.

for starters level one physical will enable u do u quest faster without dying too much than magic. i will come back and up date this

my character name  FEJIROX    server Eu emerald    ELF call me Ganker

2 часа назад, fejirox сказал:

charmer is the only class that permits you to chose you build either magic or physical or hybrid.

No man. You can also do than with paladin, chieftain, dk and templar

7 hours ago, fejirox said:

charmer is the only class that permits you to chose you build either magic or physical or hybrid. just to let you know hybrid is just an average player with above average combat abilities.

paladins can either go full physical and be an pretty normal tank wich some support shenanigans thanks to their shield and aura or transform their banner from a deffensive weakener for the enemies with minor damage to an great skill to deal damage in area along being able to do decent heals, the chieftan can essentialy switch the focus between single and area damage depending on how hard they go on their physical and magical attack, deathknights also have their area skills locked behind magical damage and not just those, i consider the deathknight the one getting the most benefits by being somewhere in the between of the physical and magical attacks by giving a slight more care to the magical one and last and not least the templar in my opinion is the one who gets the best of both attacks if handled proprely due to the mehanics of their skills

On 8/23/2022 at 6:53 PM, fejirox said:

charmer is the only class that permits you to chose you build either magic or physical or hybrid. just to let you know hybrid is just an average player with above average combat abilities. if you need serious combat ability you chose physical build, while if you prefer control and field domination then go staff which is magimage.jpeg.eccfb0a7a91e6fe2db3a6c0b6d542790.jpegic build.

for starters level one physical will enable u do u quest faster without dying too much than magic. i will come back and up date this

my character name  FEJIROX    server Eu emerald    ELF call me Ganker

i was ganking elves before you started playing war spear and all i saw u just ganking low amped players or low levels but still I love all those brave mcs killing any red name:floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 8/24/2022 at 3:30 AM, lore said:

paladins can either go full physical and be an pretty normal tank wich some support shenanigans thanks to their shield and aura or transform their banner from a deffensive weakener for the enemies with minor damage to an great skill to deal damage in area along being able to do decent heals, the chieftan can essentialy switch the focus between single and area damage depending on how hard they go on their physical and magical attack, deathknights also have their area skills locked behind magical damage and not just those, i consider the deathknight the one getting the most benefits by being somewhere in the between of the physical and magical attacks by giving a slight more care to the magical one and last and not least the templar in my opinion is the one who gets the best of both attacks if handled proprely due to the mehanics of their skills

uh is this for pvp too?

33 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

uh is this for pvp too?

the whole thing was meant to be for pve, pvp is a whole different can of worms

On 8/24/2022 at 6:24 PM, Puppymaster said:

i was ganking elves before you started playing war spear and all i saw u just ganking low amped players or low levels but still I love all those brave mcs killing any red name:floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

drop ur char name.. i come kill you..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

puppy master i know your chamer in eu server... you might also know mine .......

chamer class has been nerf alot of times and am not happy about it... 

7 hours ago, fejirox said:

filhote mestre eu conheço seu chamer no servidor da ue... você também pode conhecer o meu .......

A classe chamer foi nerf muitas vezes e não estou feliz com isso ... 

If in aigrind's speech the charmer is support why do we become damage?