Able to change weapon to other hand

Legionn

Hello,

I have a small suggestion here just like being able to hide your helm; being able to change a bow, a staff, a longsword etc. to your other hand should be possible.

And I also have small question which is about characters who use two weapons at the same time. Just like rogues and bladedancers. When we change our weapon with more attack from left to the right slot of our equipment why does our attack get lower?

Edit for pummy:

I'm not asking how it works. I'm asking about why it is like this.

Lol,Legion ur a veteran and u don't know that off hand weapons makes 60% of initial damage?

To make it clear Right hand =100% damage from weapon and Left hand=60% damage from weapon.

Lol,Legion ur a veteran and u don't know that off hand weapons makes 60% of initial damage?

To make it clear Right hand =100% damage from weapon and Left hand=60% damage from weapon.

Seriously. That was not the question. My question was why is this like that because it makes no sense. Don't judge me before reading carefully :facepalm:

I am not judging you,I know you from a lonnnng time.

Your question did sound that way.

When we change our weapon with more attack from left to the right slot of our equipment why does our attack get lower?

umm let me give a simple example to say why it has to be lowered.

A lvl20 [+10 Deep lord waraxe] has 386 basic damage.So 2x +10 waraxe damage without lowering damage will give BD n Rogue 772 basic damage... 772 damage with out enchants with enchants its get another easy 60+ damage added up.

So 2x 1hand axe user will reach roughly around 830+ basic damage!!!

While a Lvl20 +10 xbow user reaches 660dmg and 2hand weapon users reach around 650 Max damages.

Hence to balance this incredibly high burst damage of BD and Rogues.

40% damage is reduced from off hand weapons.

P.S: Yet BD and Rogues gets highest basic damage than any other class @ same weapon level and amps.

I am not judging you,I know you from a lonnnng time.

Your question did sound that way.umm let me give a simple example to say why it has to be lowered.

A lvl20 [+10 Deep lord waraxe] has 386 basic damage.So 2x +10 waraxe damage without lowering damage will give BD n Rogue 772 basic damage... 772 damage with out enchants with enchants its get another easy 60+ damage added up.

While a Lvl20 +10 xbow user reaches 660dmg and 2hand weapon users reach around 650 Max damages.

P.S: Yet BD and Rogues gets highest basic damage than any other class @ same weapon level and amps.

That was it, thanks!

Yeah sure, it is most likely all about balance for sure. But i also like to think that it is also the fact that there is no ambidextrous soul in warspear. Go go roleplay  ;D

Yeah sure, it is most likely all about balance for sure. But i also like to think that it is also the fact that there is no ambidextrous soul in warspear. Go go roleplay  ;D

xD yea Warspear dictates to do things there way.

P.S : Check Born identities signature to know more about warspear

Please don't think me judging or going to sarcasm you now with my two answers, you're my bro :friends: .

This is for your suggestion.

This picture is for your question, I know Pummy has answered it, but to let you know that the answer is close to you each time you need it.

Good luck my friend! :)

103957_.jpg