If you win arena season once what happens a second time?

Godsrange

Question

5 answers to this question

Unfourtunately, no. But sometimes developers give costume prize to players who won arena. I don't remember when but it could be the first ending of the session. The arena winners won costumes.

Unfourtunately, no. But sometimes developers give costume prize to players who won arena. I don't remember when but it could be the first ending of the session. The arena winners won costumes.

I am aware of that but resources tell me devs will repeat the award again for a third time.

So are you saying that should a person who has won the second time receive a costume instead of cloak?

And yes ik that the first season ended in who ever was in #1-3 receiving costumes.

I Don't think they will change the prize just because a player has won the previous season. The prizes will be what they will be.

Nothing happen to a player who won 2 same prizes season after a season(like Hassn on Eu who thought he's gonna win a new prize :rof: that guy ;D , he won it twice :bad:).

But sometimes developers give costume prize to players who won arena. I don't remember when but it could be the first ending of the session. The arena winners won costumes.

It was the first arena season in 2012, and yes top 3 from all fight levels of 2x2 and top #1 from each fight of 3x3/5x5 from all fight levels.

I Don't think they will change the prize just because a player has won the previous season. The prizes will be what they will be.

Then let's make a suggestion "if 3 players(this is the number to the suggestion if there're more players, the rule in the last of the talk will be counted on them too) from all kind of fights and levels have won a previous arena season with a prize and the new season is with the same prize, they must get a new valuable prize."

How is that ? feel free to ask/quibble/give ideas, so I know if I must post it as a topic or not.