most aggressive class ?

is funny to watch arguments from some ppl to defend their classes.

is like 8 years old kids saying complete nonsense n trying to look cool while they are at it.

i guess we all know why elfs classes are super easy to play.

and you are a 3 year old kid that only know how to cry :cray: . we are trying to look cool?, you never know what is like to be a cool. cry mate cry is your coolness. :

wtf  :bad: you had to kite bd for nearly 4 minutes to kill it, but in the 5 seconds he got you with hamstring he took your 3k hp almost down to 0  :bad:

if he had rush leveled up, he would of killed you right there.

and people say is hard to play bd  :lol:

wtf  :bad: you had to kite bd for nearly 4 minutes to kill it, but in the 5 seconds he got you with hamstring he took your 3k hp almost down to 0  :bad:

if he had rush leveled up, he would of killed you right there.

and people say is hard to play bd  :lol:

Exactly my point, thank god someone understood. Also before you guys start accusing me for low amp, I am +9 staff and +9 defence with critical enchants. Even if that BD is full +10, its not supposed to be such an uphill battle.

what a pussy play. see that tamo?, if its easy to play then that guy would've easily kill that noobnecro but no, he's having a hard time to kill that necro. let me simplify with your brain judgement: BD is easy to play but hard to master.

what a pussy play. see that tamo?, if its easy to play then that guy would've easily kill that noobnecro but no, he's having a hard time to kill that necro. let me simplify with your brain judgement: BD is easy to play but hard to master.

well if this

is easy for u what is master? :facepalm: :wacko:

Are you blind or something ? Negativism was lucky that the arena was so large, and as tamoe said, that the BD didn't lvled rush. You don't always fight in such a opened area.

Negativism played like a pro. He did some mistakes because of the lag glitching position, and as a consequence, he almost died.

Even my bro who's playing barbarian (high def) always have a hard time killing BD. They stun you and use shield. The only thing you can do is hitting a shield. And he have the Fury skill.

We're not the only ones complaining. Many ppl do it but are too lazy to post here. Open hour eyes, BD was melee killers, nos they're mages killers too.

what are you trying to prove?.you wanna delete BD?, THIS IS NOT YOUR FATHER'S GAME!!!. can you see that BD?, he is having a hard time to kill that necro even at that level he is having trouble with tactics and killing. as i told you before, its not easy being a BD. all of this bullcrap easy to play is just a simple minded +10 opinion/always lose to BD all the time cuz he doesn't know how to play his char. there are plenty of OP classes out there but why BD?.easy to play, no. easy to play but hard to master,yes!.

Please master, tell me what you would have done if you were the BD in the vid  :give_rose:

I think this tungu guy knowns some secret technique that the best BD of Sapphire doesnt known to catch dirty kiters (like me)  :lol:

i dont believe in 5x5 BD can win everytime, thats alot of bull you got there weak. you want me to understand you but you took my posts lightly/ignored as if its just a discarded tissue paper.your reason is enough for me that u wanna delete a BD, if you hate BD so much then buy the whole aigrind company, ask your father maybe he will. that will stop ur babycry from BDs.

This is getting weird  :wacko:

You are running out of arguments (oh wait, you didn't send anyone valids yet, right)

Why are you talking of my father, and buying aigrind company ?

Oh I get it. You're trying to make me looks like the son of someone rich, high amped, but noob still.

Well sorry, I'm still on the lvl19 arena staff, with a +5 from the tournament'awards sign.

I don't want to delete BD of this game.

Just those bullshit expert skills and your poignant hypocrite's head would be far enought.

me!? a hypocrite?!, my favorite class is BD!!! and my MAIN is BD. as always envy to a BD(read my signature). one things for sure devs already nerfed BD expert skills n they wont fix it again, the only thing we need to fix is your brain. i dont wanna argue because i already know your true reason is to delete BD. thats why kid i brought your father, go on ask him to buy aigrind : :cray: :wacko:

me!? a hypocrite?!, my favorite class is BD!!! and my MAIN is BD. as always envy to a BD(read my signature). one things for sure devs already nerfed BD expert skills n they wont fix it again, the only thing we need to fix is your brain. i dont wanna argue because i already know your true reason is to delete BD. thats why kid i brought your father, go on ask him to buy aigrind : :cray: :wacko:

The more you talk, the more you give away your mental age (which looks close to 10). And yes, devs will nerf paladin and BD, stay tunned  ;)

The more you talk, the more you give away your mental age (which looks close to 10). And yes, devs will nerf paladin and BD, stay tunned  ;)

Lets just see.

its better for mental age than mentally unstable like you.

yeah as if BD will get nerfed again, i can assure you 100% that devs will leave BD as it right now.

Tung4fu ; I was wondering... have play any other class than blade dancer ?

Yesterday, nab and me went in arena. We faced a 2 BD team many times.

On a direct fight, even by stuning with nightmares and blind one of them ; we couldn't kill the other because of it's high hp and shield. But if anyone of us was stun, it was mean to the death. EVEN with full necro support, shaman heal.

It's pretty funny. BD was complaining of being kited, but now, the only way to kill'em is... kite ;D

But it's harder to kite than you think 2 BD. They can dodge, rush, and the lag glitched position is on their side.

Yes, my father still haven't bought aigrind compagnies, so I dont sit yet on the US server with the best connection  :lol:

yes i played priest for arena only and as a matter of fact its hard to use priest in arena. you lose to those BDs  because of lack strategy and teamwork. even if you use your ultimate strategy which means those BD are high amped, its impossible that low amped BD lose to high amped guys like you.. i fought with many BDs n rsarely lose to them wgen their amp are lower than mine.

So, you admit that you play BD because it's easier to play than priest.

Well, what was your arena priest level, and when did you faced BD for the last time ?

Because I've the feeling you never really fought BD with all their skills, and at least with the same amp lvl than you.

Am I right ?

its easier for me to play BD cuz i have played it for 5 years, i played priest(lv6) just recently. i have faced them many times with all their might. if you know toot(lv22 BD) he almost have the same amp as mine except his axe is +9 but im +8. you know i really despise crybaby like you here n i dont care if he is from mc/elf. hey noobs will be noobs that only knows how to cry.

Tung4fu ; I was wondering... have play any other class than blade dancer ?

Yesterday, nab and me went in arena. We faced a 2 BD team many times.

On a direct fight, even by stuning with nightmares and blind one of them ; we couldn't kill the other because of it's high hp and shield. But if anyone of us was stun, it was mean to the death. EVEN with full necro support, shaman heal.

It's pretty funny. BD was complaining of being kited, but now, the only way to kill'em is... kite ;D

But it's harder to kite than you think 2 BD. They can dodge, rush, and the lag glitched position is on their side.

Yes, my father still haven't bought aigrind compagnies, so I dont sit yet on the US server with the best connection  :lol:

Play against two shamans, two warlocks, two necromancers, two priests, two druids and then complain about bladedancers.

And yes thats how it should be, you should be kite bladedancers to kill thats how these kinds of games work.

Play against two shamans, two warlocks, two necromancers, two priests, two druids and then complain about bladedancers.

And yes thats how it should be, you should be kite bladedancers to kill thats how these kinds of games work.

noobs like Tung4u think casters should tank  BDs  :mega_shok:

The point is: none like to be killed in kotaravva or when farming, i play both sides and here is the truth: NONE LIKES when a rogue come from nowhere with their 2k crit, when u randomly warps and a BD hamstrig you and get yo *ss stuned, when a shaman blind you and (maratonist party :rofl: ) quake and kills, when a druid hold his roots at ur feets and throw a bee nest at ur face. And much more...

noobs like Tung4u think casters should tank  BDs  :mega_shok:

seriously!?. is that your brain think of me that way?, BD weak against kite thats why casters have the upperhand. this is what you do when you kill that BD, kite kite and kite=win.

If you don't know how to kite don't play this game.

Kiting takes hours in arena? The funniest thing I have heard these days.

Yes if you play against two BD you will have to work very good to kill them. But as I said as an example have you ever played against two shamans? What do you think about them. And why are we only talking about BDs advantages and not disadvantages. You should try arena with a high leveled BD some time to see if it is that is easy as it looks.

You win, BDs are the gods :good:

I won't discuss this with a player who doesn't know how to play against a bladedancer.

I known how to play against BD (watch my video if you missed it ). Just pointing out its an uphill battle.

Thus, back to topic. Everyone is agressive with BD because its easy and braindead like you can see in the above video.

It's easier just to say "you don't know, I won't tell you, you'll stay a noob forever". So sad, it looks like you have a knowledge on how to kite forever perfectly, or how to deals higher damages.

I've got the feeling that you bully weak defense bladedancer with good enought stuff, or create a new worlds in your head /:

Anyway, this is going nowhere, everyone keep position.

Forsaken is not evil ; BD is not god. BD is devil.

pffft kids talk. your boyfriend knows alot about kitting BD there, why not learn his move?, a noob like you only knows how to complain, i see you are more lower than that nabnecro so sad a guy like you here. as legion said try to make high lv BD then fight against 2 shamans/1 shaman and 1 warlock you can see how painful it is to become BD. you only want to win this clueless debate by debating BD's advantage, just advantage not disadvantage, this shows you didnt know the whole thing about BD. simple minded, angry and forcefully want to win. its not a debate anymore but empty minded debate i could say. kid you need to learn alot or this debate goes nowhere.

I kite bd's all the time, i play bd all the time. This is pointless conversation since range > close combat. I would be able to kill a full +10 lv20 bd with a lock that has +0 novice staff given enough time. Just so you know i can kill bd's with any caster except mage (depending on situation maybe even with mage).

pffft kids talk. your boyfriend knows alot about kitting BD there, why not learn his move?, a noob like you only knows how to complain, i see you are more lower than that nabnecro so sad a guy like you here. as legion said try to make high lv BD then fight against 2 shamans/1 shaman and 1 warlock you can see how painful it is to become BD. you only want to win this clueless debate by debating BD's advantage, just advantage not disadvantage, this shows you didnt know the whole thing about BD. simple minded, angry and forcefully want to win. its not a debate anymore but empty minded debate i could say. kid you need to learn alot or this debate goes nowhere.

I kite bd's all the time, i play bd all the time. This is pointless conversation since range > close combat. I would be able to kill a full +10 lv20 bd with a lock that has +0 novice staff given enough time. Just so you know i can kill bd's with any caster except mage (depending on situation maybe even with mage).

Read these. I won't talk anymore. And don't try to teach me this game, I used to play it when you didn't even know what Warspear Online was.

Watch your words weaknight.

Read these. I won't talk anymore. And don't try to teach me this game, I used to play it when you didn't even know what Warspear Online was.

Watch your words weaknight.

bro you forgot smt. lock.

two shamans?

oblivion solo us1v3 :mega_shok:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...