most aggressive class ?

Idk if I'm the only to notice this, but players that play bladedancer are always agressive to you :wacko:

Every time I met them in swamp, they jump on me, gay hamstring for 10 sec. Now that they received "good skills" (op for me, but it won't change anything), they are machin killer with high dmg, high def, and gay lock's like stun, they can kill pretty any class.

Unlike many class that will oftenly leave you in peace, BD will ALWAY attack you, even in small kotarava.

Why ? Why this class is played by the players with the most hatred ? They want to take a "revenge" ?

Yes probably they act like this because they want to take revenge :)

Well whats this revenge about?

Lets see:

In the past years of bladedancers they were the worst class in warspear for a very very long time. Just a clever player could kite them easily. Well, not anymore. I, personally remember about every single bladedancer loosing at arena, pvp or anything. Most of us were not chosen for farms and that made most of us move to other classes. We got used to get killed every single time we tried to do quests, farm. Why? Because even a newbie player (a shaman, a rogue) could easily attack and run before. Until when? Until the increment of our damage then our rush skill and so on.

Well as you can see. This is why now most of us just want a revenge  :)

Have fun!

Well..i think u got killed too many times  by bds (sad face) .thats the game elf killing mcs.mc killing elfs.no  :cray: :pardon:

They do this because they can. BD is the most op class in the game.

i smell jelly. u talk like this because u died on BD many times. learn ur class. u can never be a pro at this state.

i smell jelly. u talk like this because u died on BD many times. learn ur class. u can never be a pro at this state.

I think you should stop playing warspear and start working as detective. You deduced so many things right it scared the shit out of me.

I think you should stop playing warspear and start working as detective. You deduced so many things right it scared the shit out of me.

i think your solution here is best for you because u cried too much in this warspear crappy unbalanced stuff. its not my fault you lose to bd everytime.

i think your solution here is best for you because u cried too much in this warspear crappy unbalanced stuff. its not my fault you lose to bd everytime.

You didnt understand my sarcasm and that shows how dumb you are

You didnt understand my sarcasm and that shows how dumb you are

i think u dont understand what i was saying. i told you to quit if you cant play your fav character. only a dumb/noob that cant play his own char n can only cry on others by blaming he is OP :cray: :facepalm:

i think u dont understand what i was saying. i told you to quit if you cant play your fav character. only a dumb/noob that cant play his own char n can only cry on others by blaming he is OP :cray: :facepalm:

+1

Every char has good and weak sides.but is so easy to blame mods. Did i blame them for necro nightmare,rogues stealth+new skills.or or locks circles + life ex. Or or i even dont like rangers crit,blessing,n new expert skills,both...but did i cry ,,mods made them sooo ooop,,?no.because these skills makes them harder for killing.n what have a bd?harm?shield?oh pls,bd even lose dmg from 2nd sword/axe.and rush...that skill even cant stun every time.doesnt matter what ur chat is,if u cant play it right...thats ur own faulth :spiteful:  .so.. Better blame u,n try to be better!

Hey call me noob if u want..who cares..if this makes u happy :lol:

P.s i cant comment new bd skill.i still didnt bought it xd

My favorite character is BD now. It doesnt require skill to play (just point and click) and u can kill enemies with higher amps easily because 2 op stuns and a shield that can absorve more damage at level 1 than necro or priest shield at level 5. As it is now, its impossible to kill same amp BD with any class unless you have space to kite (stun and run). Im pretty sure devs didnt mean to make BD that overpowered.

My favorite character is BD now. It doesnt require skill to play (just point and click) and u can kill enemies with higher amps easily because 2 op stuns and a shield that can absorve more damage at level 1 than necro or priest shield at level 5. As it is now, its impossible to kill same amp BD with any class unless you have space to kite (stun and run). Im pretty sure devs didnt mean to make BD that overpowered.

this shows how dumb you are, playing BD just using click skill without strategy!!! no wonder u lose. lv 1 shield can absorb more damage???!!!!  my def is 4517 at lv 1 it can only absobs 300++ damage on lv 2 its 700+, smartass like you only know how to complain , not knowing how to play. this proves you didnt know anything about BD.

this shows how dumb you are, playing BD just using click skill without strategy!!! no wonder u lose. lv 1 shield can absorb more damage???!!!!  my def is 4517 at lv 1 it can only absobs 300++ damage on lv 2 its 700+, smartass like you only know how to complain , not knowing how to play. this proves you didnt know anything about BD.

Necro and Priest shield cant aborve 700+ damage even with shield level 5 and +10 staff. You are retarded and it clearly shows you want everyone to pretend BD is not OP. Point is (back to topic), BDs are agressive now because they known they are overpowered and it doesn't require skill to kill other players, just click one target and stun on auto attack till they are dead. You trying to deny this fact so hard only shows u want other to think you are pro using a OP and easy to use class.

Necro and Priest shield cant aborve 700+ damage even with shield level 5 and +10 staff. You are retarded and it clearly shows you want everyone to pretend BD is not OP. Point is (back to topic), BDs are agressive now because they known they are overpowered and it doesn't require skill to kill other players, just click one target and stun on auto attack till they are dead. You trying to deny this fact so hard only shows u want other to think you are pro using a OP and easy to use class.

hey smartass do you know the difference of basic and expert?, noob and pro?, student and teacher?, stupid and genius?. even i will die just using click against pvp( you need a strategy to survive). you think shaman isn't that aggressive to BD too?, if you didnt know that then you're just a smartass crybaby :cray:. its not just BD its the same as mc too, i've been harrassed by shaman n warlock many times cuz they know BD is weak against them.

hey smartass do you know the difference of basic and expert?, noob and pro?, student and teacher?, stupid and genius?. even i will die just using click against pvp( you need a strategy to survive). you think shaman isn't that aggressive to BD too?, if you didnt know that then you're just a smartass crybaby :cray: . its not just BD its the same as mc too, i've been harrassed by shaman n warlock many times cuz they know BD is weak against them.

Nah sorry, you will never convince me that BD is harder to use than any caster in the game. And assuming expert skill is supposed to be better than any other basic skill just because the name devs gave to it ("BASIC", "EXPERT") just shows how stupid you are. If your argument is true then everyone should spend all avaible skill points on expert skills. Not all classes have the luck to have 3 good expert skills like BD. You are a narrow minded player and assume too much, arguing anything about the game with you is just waste of time.

Nah sorry, you will never convince me that BD is harder to use than any caster in the game. And assuming expert skill is supposed to be better than any other basic skill just because the name devs gave to it ("BASIC", "EXPERT") just shows how stupid you are. If your argument is true then everyone should spend all avaible skill points on expert skills. Not all classes have the luck to have 3 good expert skills like BD. You are a narrow minded player and assume too much, arguing anything about the game with you is just waste of time.

cant believe how dumb this kid is noobnecro thats your real name n true you are a noob. expert skill should be better than basic because they can only be used at lv 18. if you spend all the skill points on expert skill that would be overpower.and btw 2 of BD skills have been nerfed by devs so you arent allowed to say BD new skills are overpower, if you think its unfair that means you automatically say devs arent good .kid you really need to learn how to appreciate game maker cuz you absolutely dont know how they made this game balance and its hard to make all people happy with their choices. learn how to play instead of crying on others is not a professional way to say hi.

if you think its unfair that means you automatically say devs arent good

Another retarded assumption, a lot of games nowadays are not balanced at start. It's very common for devs to improve balance by gathering feedback.

and btw 2 of BD skills have been nerfed by devs so you arent allowed to say BD new skills are overpower

if you think its unfair that means you automatically say devs arent good

Why do you think they nerfed? Because they got it right on the first try or because people like me complained? And now your are saying I have no right to complain?

Your skill in contradicting yourself really makes me giggle. ::)

Another retarded assumption, a lot of games nowadays are not balanced at start. It's very common for devs to improve balance by gathering feedback.

Why do you think they nerfed? Because they got it right on the first try or because people like me complained? And now your are saying I have no right to complain?

Your skill in contradicting yourself really makes me giggle. ::)

hi noob, if you dont understand what i mean on my last post which means you are more stupid than a 3 year old kid

hmm... to be honest I don't see what is  so hard about being a bd. High def, high hp, high dmg, long stun...

BUT if you could enlighten me about what you call "strategies", I would be gratefull, because right now I've got the feeling that you're a stupid retarded.

And I'm scared that you could send 954 posts, stupid as the last ones was.

Learn the game and come back.

People trying so hard to pretend a OP class like BD is hard and requires skill to play. Go play priest/mage/necro please.

its hard to play if u low amped(all your posts refering to +10 BDs, of course its easy to play). you never know BD cuz you never play it till its maximum lvl.

its hard to play if u low amped(all your posts refering to +10 BDs, of course its easy to play). you never know BD cuz you never play it till its maximum lvl.

Stop over-assuming things and distorting reality to fit your arguments pls.

Learn to argue and come back.

I'm still waiting an answer, but I guess she never existed. Bd is easy to play. I know, it's demolarizing for the bd's lover, but stop saying senseless things, and try to have reals idea

i dont have to learn argue and im mc too :facepalm: just ur noob girl fight werent about topic

Hello,

Can someone tell me how exactly is it easy to play a bladedancer? Do you just think its about rushing on your skills randomly? So what you think is you need no tactic or no nothing to kill another player right - wrong. Most of the time we have to use our skills on just the right time to kill a shaman, a druid, a necro etc. You will never know how hard or easy it is to play a bladedancer without even playing an high leveled one. Just for an example I allways thought it was very easy to play a necro, hit and run huh very easy right? I never played a necromancer and will never know how hard it is to use it, just as most of you don't even know what a bladedancer is.

It was intresting to read all these comments.

Learn to argue and come back.

I'm still waiting an answer, but I guess she never existed. Bd is easy to play. I know, it's demolarizing for the bd's lover, but stop saying senseless things, and try to have reals idea

learn to gather infos on my posts. they are your answers.

learn to gather infos on my posts. they are your answers.

He will never know, maybe in a few years he will understand.

Oh and Weakknight was that learn to argue and come back to me? If yes please don't try teach me how to argue, ok? Because you can't.

hmm... to be honest I don't see what is  so hard about being a bd. High def, high hp, high dmg, long stun...

BUT if you could enlighten me about what you call "strategies", I would be gratefull, because right now I've got the feeling that you're a stupid retarded.

And I'm scared that you could send 954 posts, stupid as the last ones was.

Yeah man, I have a feeling we are arguing with some 6 years old. This is just a waste of time. Let then live on their imaginary world where BD is hard to play and requires skill.

There arent any op class and any op skills. There are strong or stronger expert skills. All expert skill gives u a advantage and stop complaining and crying about op class. There are strong and stronger classes. And each class have pros and cons. And in this game isnt only pvp. Bd is op? Than try him as healer. No coz this is mmorpg and each class have special role in game. And much depend on player. Forget about word "op" just say its stronger than something.

The point is that, even if you're a healer, bd stun don't allow you to cast any heal, unless you're in a very open large area, or you can run like teleport arena.

Talking to all the bd lovers here, you're asking me to learn how to argue, but can't give me any correct answerd... Please, show me how wrong I am... And stop sucking each other, it's embarassing.

your brain cant pass one red line - this game isnt fcking 1v1 game ]:> not all class can rocks in pvp its mmorpg ...

bd is strong in pvp yes same as shaman or rogue. But i see u lose many pvp vs bd or you are noob as bd in pvp and u cry on forum.

If u dont know what i mean delete this game *z*

Gratz, we're agree on the fact that bd are op on pvp.

And this game isn't created for 1v1 too. So we don't have any problems do we?

is funny to watch arguments from some ppl to defend their classes.

is like 8 years old kids saying complete nonsense n trying to look cool while they are at it.

i guess we all know why elfs classes are super easy to play.