warspear player

lallouss

Well my personal opinion, warspear is abit more fun than before, im looking forward to see more challenging dungeons of map4, i saw many leave game yes but also ive seen many return and will come soon, now awaiting patiently new challenges of map4 hope we wont be disapointed :) other than that im not that bores of warspear like 4months ago, just some thoughts wanted to share about warspear player's opinion

what new things are there to do for endless hours?

old things being pvp at nadir or pvp at pvpcave

everything else seemed just like a quest in order to get better at pvp

Well i remember they said they gona add new dungeons, i liked dungeons more than lab thats why, if they add more challenging solo and team dungeons than it will be great with also new amazing skills *-*

If im not mistaken, the most epic rare thing is the castle fights if its like wht i thought its gona be related to guild wars owning castles:

CASTLE A, only 10members can enter it, its in 1location, they get vs another 10members of other guilds, they fight each other to death till one of the guilds is dead the other guild owns the castle, why 1location becuz if u look closesly to the unstudied active skills, invisibilty all members in same location will become invi (can be used in attack mode) dame for guild bless and hp restore and mana restore all of these for 1location becuz castle fights gona be in 1location if im not mistaken *-* and the guild with best skills and strategies will own the castle, thats why i cant wait to know more details of this, thats why these skills duration are low becuz we only need few seconds to win fight like these :) anyone else thinking like this?

If im not mistaken, the most epic rare thing is the castle fights if its like wht i thought its gona be related to guild wars owning castles:

CASTLE A, only 10members can enter it, its in 1location, they get vs another 10members of other guilds, they fight each other to death till one of the guilds is dead the other guild owns the castle, why 1location becuz if u look closesly to the unstudied active skills, invisibilty all members in same location will become invi (can be used in attack mode) dame for guild bless and hp restore and mana restore all of these for 1location becuz castle fights gona be in 1location if im not mistaken *-* and the guild with best skills and strategies will own the castle, thats why i cant wait to know more details of this, thats why these skills duration are low becuz we only need few seconds to win fight like these :) anyone else thinking like this?

I guess it will be Kinda Dota or LOL conquering towers! But in those games there are specific number like 5vs5. I don't know how in this game will it be.

But if won't be great if a guild have 40 members attacking 15 members at one time.Lol i can't imagine low level guilds screaming their castle getting plundered.That would be so funny lol

I wouldn't say i will come back cos this game Dota which i am playing is better for me.since i don't get time to play.As in warspear it needs more time.It's endless.

This game is irreplaceable for who likes Rpg in Mobile with low size. Only one thing what i like about this long waited update is it have many dungeons and every player gets to play since not like Astral lab where one party only get to farm 24/7 and it's boring and selfish.