Tired of elves ganking in particular areas!

Praveer

Hello all! I'll get straight to the point. I don't mind if elves gank while defending against cl questors(from mc side) or defending their own cl questors. What irritates me is that many elves gank in neutral areas too; especially the ones with massive mobs. I rarely see mcs ganking in such neutral areas.  Another thing is that I don't mind even a 2v1 battle at the most; but 6v1; 10v1 in neutral areas like PvP cave? :bad:  Its just too much even for a pro healer! :bad:  Please stop such things. Because it takes away the meaning of PvP itself! I never attack if some elf is fighting 2 enemies already....been playing since 2 years....please add some rules like in other mmorpgs-->in neutral areas, at the most 2 enemies can attack another enemy.

I'm not the only person who's dissatisfied with this ganking. Many of my pro friends are unhappy too.

Ganking means so many things, normally if an elf or mc see each other they attack. Most of the time its because they think the other faction will attack them first. Mc and elves all do the same thing. Its not "ganking" persay. Same thing happens with elves for mcs, mostly part of the game, and by "neutral area" you mean nadir?

Wait wait wait wait...........wait.....do u know how many times i was ganged by mcs?or how many times im 1v1 w some1,he run away,n when he get help,they fight me n kill me.or do u know how many times i saw 20lvl mc to kill lvl13 elf?so ,all this shit u r talking about elfs...mcs doing exactly the same things.thats all

***im sry about bad english***

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's very sad. I'm a Druid, and I went into PvP cave. I tried to move down and accidentally clicked on a Lvl 4 Warlock. The lock had 500hp and my attack crit him......... he died. then mc's gank me and i died as well

• 3 weeks later...

Remove the entrance to the cave anyway so this problem can be fixed  ;) since its just a quest cave after you click the altar it teleports you back :/