Who is the best Paladin in all WarSpear?

Sharpnarut

So i am very curious about who is the dominating pala in all of ws. I think i am the top paladin in my server but im not maxed yet. I want to see everone elses paladins so post pics of ur stat screen and equipment screens so that we can all see.  ::) ;D

These are my stats.

103858_.png

103859_.png

103860_.png

103861_.png

Idk about in all of warspear, but in emerald, epicdeath, barge, gabraunth?

in sapphire palladio, and I hear zeusxelie is also good.

Its not all about who wins in a pvp, unless u talking about whos has best gear, best pala needs to know full potential of his character, experience/skills/survival/assisting/supporting/running places without letting ur party die and many other stuff :)

Yes u won me in a pvp sharpnarut, but i realised that u have bad skill setup :/ u have fetter 1/5 heal and aura high, thats pvp skills, full dmg high heal mode, its gd but for pvping only

Its not all about who wins in a pvp, unless u talking about whos has best gear, best pala needs to know full potential of his character, experience/skills/survival/assisting/supporting/running places without letting ur party die and many other stuff :)

Yes u won me in a pvp sharpnarut, but i realised that u have bad skill setup :/ u have fetter 1/5 heal and aura high, thats pvp skills, full dmg high heal mode, its gd but for pvping only

zeus best paly  :drinks: and best friend too  :friends: sharp did u know run lab or all tower ? i farm with zeus and tower is much easy he good sry my bad english xD

LOL my fetters isnt 1/5 its 3/5 for your info also if u had run tower or lab with me trust me you would see why i believe and many others believe im best pala also in arena 5v5.... Period :snorlax:

I don't care what other people say, but Elie is and always will be the #1 pala in all ws :friends: :give_rose:  And as he said its not all about pvp, he really knows how to use pala in all situations. So that's the reason hes the best.

So today i decide to sell my bg spear to a friend and helped her with amp. This is possibly the only or second spear on elf side but anyways she amped today and LOOK!!!!!!!  :clapping: :yahoo:  Btw she owns highest pala dmg on us server now

104572_.png

New highest crit in US server done by SweetMandy lvl19 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

About the pic you said that 19lv player caused that dmg. But your paladin is 22, so who is he?

this crit with priests armistice who work like dk 4th skill

must be a whole lot better than 4th skill.

i have seen a +10 Sudden doom spear dk critical with lvl 5 threads before, and not even 2k was made.

hell, not even +10 rogues with stealth + threads can go this high.

wonder how a paladin can do this...a defensive support char paladin  :facepalm:

105276_.jpg

must be a whole lot better than 4th skill.

i have seen a +10 Sudden doom spear dk critical with lvl 5 threads before, and not even 2k was made.

wonder how a paladin can do this...a defensive support char paladin  :facepalm:

Were like the sayan race, we get stronger after each fight  8)

but that is one crazy ass dmg  :crazy:

I will give my idea... based on what i have seen, lvl 4 priest aura with lvl 5 armistice, paladin was using full ice with polar bear and dmg card for max dmg... it was sweetmandy doing the atk not sharpnarut... :)

Read posts on second page

calm down, and quote, just looks like a random post comparing tanks to dps.

Offensive class vs support defensive class .........

This maybe.

calm down, and quote, just looks like a random post comparing tanks to dps.

I thought i conversate with human beings, not with lost sheeps whom need guidance

I thought i conversate with human beings, not with lost sheeps whom need guidance

human being's are imperfect, to expect anything else is silly, that's why there is "quote", for imperfect people who do not wish to read and remember every single post/word there is in each topic, like a emotionless robot doomed to sadness.