read this devs ! balance is needed in game

juniorcel

3 classes have op skills atm

1. shaman -  shield at lvl 4 reflects almost everything devs . then hw can any1 kill shamans ??? either nerf shield or nerf totem

shield + totem + their other skills make them like rangers with blessing with HEAL . plz consider it

2.pala - palas banner skill needs a bit of nerf

3.rogue - rogues skill elusive jump has a very low cooldown . its cooldown is lesser than any stun in game so rogues got huge damage which makes them unstopabble .

these r my humble suggestions plz test these skills urself nd feel the imbalance other players feel .

thank you :)

1. amp your mdef, maybe lvl up barkskin too if having problems with shamans.

oh and a tip for shield is "stop atking" it does no dmg at all, making that 90 second Coooldown skill avoidable.

2. move out of it, same applys for totem actually,  it's quite easy to do, with the 40 second cooldown, should only get it once.

banner I suggest you go mdef.

3. get resi and learn to kite rogue's, root+bees+forest song are there for a reason, oh and the skill "tornado" stuns / pulls enemy away from you, try to time these skills after jump, you have 4 ways to counter this skill.

. its cooldown is lesser than any stun in game

yes, it is not actually a stun unfortunately.

also i suggest you lvl5 root and 3 forest song, it works wonders on any melee.

hope these suggestions have been helpful, if not, i know there are plenty of druids out there who could teach you some stuff.

some skills ingame can be quite hard at time's to deal with, (blessing/root), but once you adapt, you will notice the game is quite balanced.

developers know what they are doing, and have run multiple tests, it's up to the player to learn how to counter these skills.

1. amp your mdef, maybe lvl up barkskin too if having problems with shamans.

oh and a tip for shield is "stop atking" it does no dmg at all, making that 90 second Coooldown skill avoidable.

2. move out of it, same applys for totem actually,  it's quite easy to do, with the 40 second cooldown, should only get it once.

banner I suggest you go mdef.

3. get resi and learn to kite rogue's, root+bees+forest song are there for a reason, oh and the skill "tornado" stuns / pulls enemy away from you, try to time these skills after jump, you have 4 ways to counter this skill.

yes, it is not actually a stun unfortunately.

also i suggest you lvl5 root and 3 forest song, it works wonders on any melee.

hope these suggestions have been helpful, if not, i know there are plenty of druids out there who could teach you some stuff.

some skills ingame can be quite hard at time's to deal with, (blessing/root), but once you adapt, you will notice the game is quite balanced.

developers know what they are doing, and have run multiple tests, it's up to the player to learn how to counter these skills.

maybe u r too noob to understand that if u dnt atk shamn wen shield is on u die to him bcoz shamans  like ranger with heal now . u cant stop atking for 30 odd seconds if u wana win mr. pro , secondly totem nd earth then no chance u can avoid totem .

about rogue wen 2 rogues spam their skills at u ,u die in less than 3 sec so better dnt teach me hw to kite rogues nd accept that rogues r op in arena .

learn to accept facts

I do know devs test skills multiple times bt feedback is the way through which game improves bt mayb u dnt know it mr. pro .

maybe u r too noob to understand that if u dnt atk shamn wen shield is on u die to him bcoz shamans  like ranger with heal now . u cant stop atking for 30 odd seconds if u wana win mr. pro , secondly totem nd earth then no chance u can avoid totem .

about rogue wen 2 rogues spam their skills at u ,u die in less than 3 sec so better dnt teach me hw to kite rogues nd accept that rogues r op in arena .

learn to accept facts

I do know devs test skills multiple times bt feedback is the way through which game improves bt mayb u dnt know it mr. pro .

>2 rogues spam their skills at u ,u die in less than 3 sec

same happens with rangers, no complains on your teammates skills?

btw, there is a skill way more deadly than shaman shield which belongs to priests. no complain there either?

or even on mister almighty god bd... so all cool with them since they are your partners?

maybe u r too noob to understand that if u dnt atk shamn wen shield is on u die to him bcoz shamans  like ranger with heal now .

Simply root them,stop attacking,and heal yourself.U wont die because if you not attacking him,they deal no damage.

Sulla a noob? just lol.

Your clear lack of understanding just makes this topic pointless.

You keep getting killed by rogues? Amp your defence, learn to avoid.

What part of stop attacking do you not understand when it comes to shamans shield?

Increase your mdef to survive totems etc.

If your not up to the challenge, go cry in the corner.

Sulla a noob? just lol.

Your clear lack of understanding just makes this topic pointless.

You keep getting killed by rogues? Amp your defence, learn to avoid.

What part of stop attacking do you not understand when it comes to shamans shield?

Increase your mdef to survive totems etc.

If your not up to the challenge, go cry in the corner.

hmm , lets get some facts rite .  2 rogues spam skills on u all u can do is depend on sleep ( a unsure stun) , if u cant sleep both 2 high amp rogues will kill u in less than 3 sec doesn't matter if u are +10 . want some proofs on that too huh ok lets talk numbers

high amp rogues will hit around 370 on best amp druid with full arena set . now lets see wat happens

merci normal rush = ~650 + 370 + 680  = 1700 from one rogue in one go

make that 2 nd u see 3400 going down

, seeing my point ?

abt shamans did u ever pvp any shaman lately ?

shield + totem + shaman skills does a lot of damage nd if u stop atking then u cant kill him . try pvping a high amp smart shaman nd feel the thing :)

with regards

juniorcel

hmm , lets get some facts rite .  2 rogues spam skills on u all u can do is depend on sleep ( a unsure stun) , if u cant sleep both 2 high amp rogues will kill u in less than 3 sec doesn't matter if u are +10 . want some proofs on that too huh ok lets talk numbers

high amp rogues will hit around 370 on best amp druid with full arena set . now lets see wat happens

merci normal rush = ~650 + 370 + 680  = 1700 from one rogue in one go

make that 2 nd u see 3400 going down

, seeing my point ?

abt shamans did u ever pvp any shaman lately ?

shield + totem + shaman skills does a lot of damage nd if u stop atking then u cant kill him . try pvping a high amp smart shaman nd feel the thing :)

with regards

juniorcel

So you try to go up solo against two rogues? If I recall correctly, you have teammates in arena too. +You forgot heal and your 3 stuns in the calculation.  :facepalm:

So you try to go up solo against two rogues? If I recall correctly, you have teammates in arena too. +You forgot heal and your 3 stuns in the calculation.  :facepalm:

3 sec u heal once . nd abt my partner they r gouged ofc .

idk why ppl alwaz crying 3 stuns

u can upgrade one among sleep nd tornado . nd at lvl 1 both these skills suck which is not the case with totem

nd root is a semi control stun .

If totem is OP because there is a pic of it doing 500 dmg to a rabbit without def or resilience I try fool devs too with pic hehuehue

Druid heal crit 1100! like priest and necro but each 3 seconds dot instead  :shok: Plz dev balance game ty plz fix

.Опубликованное фото

If totem is OP because there is a pic of it doing 500 dmg to a rabbit without def or resilience I try fool devs too with pic hehuehue

Druid heal crit 1100! like priest and necro but each 3 seconds dot instead  :shok: Plz dev balance game ty plz fix

.Опубликованное фото

haha look at buffs . priest aura + pala aura + 20 % pots + 30% arena items  xD