my suggestions take a look

yuriyigit

1) arena tickets: remove them. Make earned arena points much lower. This way everyone can fight and you will probably have more online players i could make arena all day for fun İF it was free . there can be though, a vip room ör something for higher arena point but it costs to fight there.

2)amplify: amplifying is really hard. Some people make +10 with very less signs but some spends hundreds and hundreds and get nothing amplify level could be on +100 for example that way your signs wouldnt go waste +100would be same as +10now but with the hundreds of signs we spend we could atleast get something for it (not +100 but maybe +95)

3)miracle coins: they cost too much yes you make discounts all the time but its not really enough i think 0,99dollars for 150miracle coin would be nice İF it was regular price

4)arena: it shouldnt give many guild points +10 people always spams arena and wins easily. Working hard and questing killing powerfull bosses should be the main source of guild points

5) guilds: too much reward for winners and hard to level up

6)daily roulette: it can give gold miracle coin,miracle coin item arena point crimson corundum (mostly gold or worthless items)

Please read this and consider it. Mods i hope you can show this to developers or something i dont know who is in charge

your suggestions sound like... make game free - dont try to profit. goodluck with that. none of these gonna be taken seriously.

there could be more costumes and extra things to make you look fancy and special. Those things should be a good part of miracle coins that are being spent

I thought the price of milk was too high, so I suggested that the grocery stores would lower the price.

Does that seem smart to you?

:clapping:

I thought the price of milk was too high, so I suggested that the grocery stores would lower the price.

Does that seem smart to you?

LOL! the price of milk IS too high