weaken paladin skills

absalom

Why gm always do update for what elves stop cry??... when warlock win ... put new "Magical def", when rouge win, update for detect stealth, now pala skill with high damage  :clapping: ... is too evident what always update is maked for stop cry of elves... is too funny see what the game become in circus in where if some elf cry gm in like 1 week put update for fix a "mistake" of program...  :shok: , idk if all dev only play on elf side, but i think what the big boss in aigrind maybe don't know about this irregulars updates... because is not convenient for players  :aggressive: and many players stop to loggin, and say cya to game

The game should can be palyed in equal conditions for both sides and don't do updates only for put more stronger one side...... at end mc always win  :diablo: maybe for that put that ridiculus new skills on elf...

Sorry about english  8)

Haha abs my ranger has sat every one of ur guild on its butt in 2v2 ur not pro warlocks stun and rogues always win 5v5 not just ur guys and before u call urself pro l2m

Bro snipe I'm in sitg and yes you have won in 2v2 and I have won please don't act like you just rape us with np..we cool but when talkin shit bout sith at least add in (except for weed) ;)...have we 1v1 we gotta do that soon.    Back to topic lol...duck pallys and its obvious to everyone they a problem but everyone hates everyone so no one can get a point a cross without someone hatin...owell.

Its not so much fear bro..its more like an annoyance...like when masquitos constantly bite u while your butt ass naked bonin your girl outside..ya know?

Man finally someone complain about this.. it was already hard for us mc when devs added the first expert skill, but now, it s really unfair..

I am the sithlords leader, we play so many arenas during tournament & used to win a good 95% of them, especially 5 vs 5..

Now we have more loses than wins in the arenas & we are all +9 / +10.. also we know how to play since we played a lot of arenas. When we look at the damage at the end of the battle we can see paladins have like 7 / 8k damage each & rest of the party like 1 / 2k.. lol.. i think u should do something about that. Paladin can stun all ppl around for many seconds & put the banner who hit all like 300 damage.. if the palas are 2, this will be 600.. if the palas are 5.. guess what happen..

I really have seen low amped elf guilds crushing us with paladins & this is totally unfair & disappointing.

'

Elves have so many stuns & so much damage, bd & palas (who should be tankers classes & not so strong in pvp) are totally op..

- big hp,

- many stuns,

- heal for pala, shield for bd,

- big def magic & phisical

- big damage both

UNSTOPPABLE

It s becoming really annoying to play this game, so many friends have my same opinion.. plz devs do something bout this cos i used to love this game, but now...

Sorry for my bad english, bye

When you said you won 95% arenas developers made the right choise to make things alittle bit fair

Why?

Its simple just use a warlock fear level 5 and paladin go boom :(

Warlocks still rule

So the question is whats the problem if your winning went from 95% to 50% ......

:search:

And if your all +9 +10 seein how mc is way richer then elf you all need to step up your game and amp +11

Especially when your soon gonna meet with the strongest paladin on server 8)

(spolier) DRAGONSKEY

You also forgot to mention somthing.

The fact that rouge can hit 3500 in one hit is ABSURD  :shok:

And for the record no one likes to lose :( when your +10 vsing against +7 ) it just shows skill over power the $

104025_.png

:blush:

New expert skills[/color]

All classes got access to the new expert skills. Its time to change your PvP and PvE tactics.

"Sun Seal" (Paladin). Magical attack that hits the enemy and puts a mark on him. All hits on enemy with the mark will be restoring health points.

When you said you won 95% arenas developers made the right choise to make things alittle bit fair

Why?

Its simple just use a warlock fear level 5 and paladin go boom :(

Warlocks still rule

So the question is whats the problem if your winning went from 95% to 50% ......

:search:

And if your all +9 +10 seein how mc is way richer then elf you all need to step up your game and amp +11

Especially when your soon gonna meet with the strongest paladin on server 8)

(spolier) DRAGONSKEY

You also forgot to mention somthing.

The fact that rouge can hit 3500 in one hit is ABSURD  :shok:

And for the record no one likes to lose :( when your +10 vsing against +7 ) it just shows skill over power the $

Man i don t know if u re saying this cos u re an elf or cos u re an idiot.. yea we can fear pala with warlock, but palas have much hp & def so it s not a "boom" like u re saying since we can t kill him so fast.. We used to win a good 95% cos we re high amped & played many 5 vs 5, so we created many tactics, not only amps, so it s fair if we win.

& i have never seen a rogue hitting 3500 even on rabbit -_-... u speak about skills over power of the $? DUDE maybe u don t understand that the paladin has a 7x7 skill who hit ALL ppl 300+ in his range, detect rogue stealth & increase party damage of a good 20 / 25%.. man even my cat would understand tht this shit is op. I repeat:

paladin has a 7x7 skill who hit ALL ppl 300+ in his range, detect rogue stealth & increase party damage of a good 20 / 25%

My solution to this would be decrease the radius to 4 / 4 or hit just 1 guy or decrease damage... in 1 vs 1 it s a fair skill, but it s unstoppable in 5 vs 5 & war.. none can say tht i m wrong about this

Man i don t know if u re saying this cos u re an elf or cos u re an idiot.. yea we can fear pala with warlock, but palas have much hp & def so it s not a "boom" like u re saying since we can t kill him so fast.. We used to win a good 95% cos we re high amped & played many 5 vs 5, so we created many tactics, not only amps, so it s fair if we win.

& i have never seen a rogue hitting 3500 even on rabbit -_-... u speak about skills over power of the $? DUDE maybe u don t understand that the paladin has a 7x7 skill who hit ALL ppl 300+ in his range, detect rogue stealth & increase party damage of a good 20 / 25%.. man even my cat would understand tht this shit is op. I repeat:

paladin has a 7x7 skill who hit ALL ppl 300+ in his range, detect rogue stealth & increase party damage of a good 20 / 25%

My solution to this would be decrease the radius to 4 / 4 or hit just 1 guy or decrease damage... in 1 vs 1 it s a fair skill, but it s unstoppable in 5 vs 5 & war.. none can say tht i m wrong about this

very true words except, it is not fair in pvp. It is going to take about 50% damage no matter what. Its like starting a pvp with 50% health because it doesn't fail, and at lvl 4 hits 5x. Pvp is made to stand next to each other and signal when pala drops banner he goes back to playing normally but your life is almost drained. BTW there is no rogue that can hit 3500 on a rabbit. My power is near 700 and do way less than 3500. If you look in post your max damage there is a pally hitting 3200 though. This game is extremely unbalanced, and many mc are going to start playing elf. "If you cant beat em join em"

Lets not make this a dick comparing contest godsrange, the point is that the banner skill is the highest damaging skill in the game when used in 5x5 and in conjunction with another paladin it is an impossible combination to beat. Amp doesnt matter, strategy doesnt matter... banner is all that matters.

Op things in warspear online

- Banner

- ranger blessing

- level 4/4 lightning shield

- druid hidden link skill (the new one)

- tpain's sonic boom >.> ( 1.6k crit lvl 1/4)

Yes banner is overpowered but so are a lot of other skills if you haven't noticed, I do wish they need it but; it's warspear online - they do what they want to do or what they think it's best

Op things in warspear online

- Banner

- ranger blessing

- level 4/4 lightning shield

- druid hidden link skill (the new one)

- tpain's sonic boom >.> ( 1.6k crit lvl 1/4)

Yes banner is overpowered but so are a lot of other skills if you haven't noticed, I do wish they need it but; it's warspear online - they do what they want to do or what they think it's best

Yea bro, 4 / 5 of ur options are from elf side, i just hope tht if many ppl complain devs will understand us & do something about this.. for ur last option i would ask to gms to ban tpain char.. jk :D

i would ask to increase the skill power of necro also, since it s becoming an useless class & necros are upset & stopping playing.. or maybe add a skill who can head all ppl in party or shield em.. necro should be the greatest support class in game togheter with priest

oh please

even after devs "nerfed" warlock skills, they were still greatly overpowered. The real nerf came when all magic stats were combined and amping magic def came out. And that affected both sides, not just locks. Before this locks remained OP in wars and in arena, for a very long time. I cant believe how many ppl are itchingbay about a melee when they were hiding behind a class that had ranged aoe stun and could win 95% without using any brain power. Now they dont like it when another class is suddenly OP after being one of the weakest for so long. Suck it up.

oh please

even after devs "nerfed" warlock skills, they were still greatly overpowered. The real nerf came when all magic stats were combined and amping magic def came out. And that affected both sides, not just locks. Before this locks remained OP in wars and in arena, for a very long time. I cant believe how many ppl are itchingbay about a melee when they were hiding behind a class that had ranged aoe stun and could win 95% without using any brain power. Now they dont like it when another class is suddenly OP after being one of the weakest for so long. Suck it up.

so you're saying its ok for pala to do 3x the damage of any other player in arena by pressing one button.

to the guys that won 95% previously

you guys now complained cause you are getting more losses than wins. so i assume its somewhere between 49% to 5% wins making an average of 27% wins for calculations' sake, though i believe you guys get way better than that.

so putting that into a table

in the past = 95% win

now          = 27% win

average all time win ratio = 61% wins

its still a good ratio, at least its still better than your opponents previous abysmal 5% win

anyway, warlocks are still op to paladins due to the circle, fear and the new skill cools which ensure that pala has no chance in using the foj.

90-95% wins in the past was due to high amp and playing many arenas. Having good strategy and technique. Now because a paladin can press a button and throw a bomb down lose almost all. Again nobody is blaming the players, just want the devs to watch this. +9-10 teams will be beating an average party. Then they change add 2-3 paladin then win all. Its obviously the banner along with a massive amount of disable skills elf currently have 

oh please

well said :clapping:. locks have their glory long enough, its time for the fallen to rise. :drinks:

anyway, warlocks are still op to paladins due to the circle, fear and the new skill cools which ensure that pala has no chance in using the foj.

ha ha ha?

This part must be a joke :)

FOJ is an awesome skill and deadly along with banner because banner is the most OP skill i have seen in this game.

Stealth? Blessing? Tornado OP moment? they don't even get close to banner unfair one-click-win skill.

If you fail foj, is your own fault. You are a tank, you have heal, and you can have healers support. You don't simple die before using foj and banner.

ha ha ha?

This part must be a joke :)

FOJ is an awesome skill and deadly along with banner because banner is the most OP skill i have seen in this game.

Stealth? Blessing? Tornado OP moment? they don't even get close to banner unfair one-click-win skill.

If you fail foj, is your own fault. You are a tank, you have heal, and you can have healers support. You don't simple die before using foj and banner.

have u ever heard " you cant kill what you cant touch?". you think its easy to foj a lock that knows his own distance?. a pro locks knows where to evade n keep his distance from pally's attack especially banner that has the same range as locks. on 5x5 5x pally vs 5x locks , pallys are nothing to them. you think you can put banner randomly?, only fools do that. 16 sec circle vs 40 sec banner, you can do 3x circles with just 1 banner.

Only need 1 banner to drain a whole team half life. Logic doesn't make sense.

IF it hits. never forget the big IF.

I suggest a friendlyfire. Banners should damage ANYONE inside its radius. Now, they will feel their own awesomeness.

i suggest boycott while paladin skill doesnt change.

simply don't go arena, or even better, don't buy MCoin.

devs appear to only listen when it affects their pockets.

i will stay out of the game until some changes happen, good luck for whoever stays.

banner is a joke lol, i mean seriously joke , imagine you dont need any strategy with dropping banner , wait enemy hp 200 left and kill him with 1 hit. +8 pala could kill any +9 mcs with banner 4/4. idk will you fix this dev but you better fix it, if you dont wanna lose ur player.

:lol: palla have only one good skill and a great cry  :facepalm: Better look at the rogue and shaman, have awesome skills and elves do not cry. Stop cry and play  O:-)

:lol: palla have only one good skill and a great cry  :facepalm: Better look at the rogue and shaman, have awesome skills and elves do not cry. Stop cry and play  O:-)

look at elf new skill bd, ranger,druid, priest and now paladin and later theyll fix mage  :wacko: almost all class have good skill and mc? :wacko:

I agree with the original poster.  It's totally OBVIOUS that pallys are OP and a problem now.

It's beyond me why the devs haven't fixed it yet as fast as they did druids Tornado...

OPEN YOUR  EYES DEVELOPERS

I know,druid now is op support. Priest new skill is total mistake  :facepalm: Ranger got the

next dmg skill  :facepalm: But look palla, Illumination and Sun Seal expert skill are useless shit. Only one ducking banner is awesome.

/// sorry for bad english  :sorry:

I agree with the original poster.  It's totally OBVIOUS that pallys are OP and a problem now.

It's beyond me why the devs haven't fixed it yet as fast as they did druids Tornado...

OPEN YOUR  EYES DEVELOPERS

I know,druid now is op support. Priest new skill is total mistake  :facepalm: Ranger got the

next dmg skill  :facepalm: But look palla, Illumination and Sun Seal expert skill are useless shit. Only one ♥♥♥♥ing banner is awesome.

/// sorry for bad english  :sorry:

Warcry. Shieldstrike.

Banner isn't a good skill, its a great skill+steroids. There's a difference between a good skill (which all classes should enjoy) and a skill that changes how we play the game. Banner takes amp and strategy out of the question. Its not a "good skill" its an exploited bomb that you cant avoid. Its like facing an arena team with all half hp to start. Yes pala.needed good skill, it just needs to be "tweeked".

Told u its balance.Dont waste any of your energy left to asking for the banner nerf.Before devos released new skills,previous skills must have some balance and issue fix.They did it,to druid tornado and priest elusive.Now they released new expert skill means the previous works balance to all class.They do it on every skill update.So stop wasting more time complaining about banner.Its useless.But if you think its OP,everyone is welcome to make a paladin.Leave your class and join the paladin.As simple as that. ;)

;D :pleasantry:

Told u its balance.Dont waste any of your energy left to asking for the banner nerf.Before devos released new skills,previous skills must have some balance and issue fix.They did it,to druid tornado and priest elusive.Now they released new expert skill means the previous works balance to all class.They do it on every skill update.So stop wasting more time complaining about banner.Its useless.But if you think its OP,everyone is welcome to make a paladin.Leave your class and join the paladin.As simple as that.

lol youre silly so to make it okay everyone make pala! Yes please leave your class and all the work and money/time you put in cause of an unfair skill! Gogogo

BANNER RIOT, its gone on far too long. DEVS watch arenas. Watch banner damage, watch the unfairness. This has gone on long enough and many people are complaining and rioting for Christ sakes. Pvprange uses elf mostly and is saying this, he even tried palas in party. Listen to the man!