weaken paladin skills

absalom

Paladin is overpowered.  :facepalm:

Tank class with heal, stun, and now this banner for HUGE damage. It's rediculous devs.

The stun has huge range, and last forever.... - ok, we had been dealing with that, not complained before

NOW.. with the banner item/skill they stun you and drop the banner down for massive damage to all. Combine that with 2 or more paladins and it's game over every time.

*many would say all elf are OP, I would agree that they definitely got the better skills this update. However, Paladin is the most obvious problem here. Devs please take this into consideration.  :)

As a person who plays both MC, and ELF side I have no biased opinion here. Paladin was one of the worst classes a few Months back, I agree with a good skill for them . Now they can spam arena dropping banners(2 or more) and take the other team to 1/2 damage without even using any real skills. Feathers will stun ya for awhile (especially level 5) and boom whole team is dead. There have been many I mean MANY comments and complaints about it. Even when palas face each other. On top of this all stealth=dead for rogue the area it hits is huge and they can heal and tank. I dont know the proper remedy for it if low amped palas are putting banners to kill people way more powered than them. Elf all full of stun, but I guess its time to play my pala. The range on banner is crazy and shaman has same but only hits 1 target. Make pala same as shaman or lessen the area. Devs do you even try these skills via beta test before you release them? Elves got the way better skills this time and some of them deserved it. Game will always be unbalanced, but this is an extreme. Arena and pvp is not fun anymore. Take this into consideration. Thanks!

I never complain on forum but on this i must completely agree with absalom. The paladin is a big problem now and I know that many people may think we are complaining. All I can say is try it out and experience first hand how impossible paladins are in arenas. Altho the stun skill was a challenge, it could be taken care of with good strategy but with this new banner skill  :shok:  No matter what class make up your party may be and even with everyone full amp/enchanted you will not move and you will die. No strategy can win and its game over. No balance, no weakness and no chance of victory. I wonder what the developers have to say or even if they have experienced it themselves after all they are the creators.  :facepalm:

Man finally someone complain about this.. it was already hard for us mc when devs added the first expert skill, but now, it s really unfair..

I am the sithlords leader, we play so many arenas during tournament & used to win a good 95% of them, especially 5 vs 5..

Now we have more loses than wins in the arenas & we are all +9 / +10.. also we know how to play since we played a lot of arenas. When we look at the damage at the end of the battle we can see paladins have like 7 / 8k damage each & rest of the party like 1 / 2k.. lol.. i think u should do something about that. Paladin can stun all ppl around for many seconds & put the banner who hit all like 300 damage.. if the palas are 2, this will be 600.. if the palas are 5.. guess what happen..

I really have seen low amped elf guilds crushing us with paladins & this is totally unfair & disappointing.

Elves have so many stuns & so much damage, bd & palas (who should be tankers classes & not so strong in pvp) are totally op..

- big hp,

- many stuns,

- heal for pala, shield for bd,

- big def magic & phisical

- big damage both

UNSTOPPABLE

It s becoming really annoying to play this game, so many friends have my same opinion.. plz devs do something bout this cos i used to love this game, but now...

Sorry for my bad english, bye

My main complaint would also be that epic banner in 5v5 arena. All you have to do is lower it to only hit 1 target. Problem fixed. I don't really have a problem with banner 1v1.

My main complaint would also be that epic banner in 5v5 arena. All you have to do is lower it to only hit 1 target. Problem fixed. I don't really have a problem with banner 1v1.

Would be a good solution, i like it

i think this thread will become too boring if its all just a one sided opinion, so here are some points just to make it a little more exciting

-pala is still has the lowest hp of all tank classes.

-like the pros that has won against the pala team, they baited for the banner and moved out of the way, its much like how elfs played against warlocks to bait for the circle.

-have you tried killing a shaman or warlock or druid with a pala? with the skill cools its still impossible to get close with the foj as the stun cycle is never ending.  ie circle,fear, runs to warlock who kites, circle, fear again and again.

-someone said they won 95% of the time in the past, and now its more losses than wins. is it now 49% win and 51% loss? anyway, unless u got 5% wins and 95% loss which was what your arena opponents have been eating all the time in the past, why did you not complain when your opponents were getting only 5% wins?

-pala has the same magical defense like any other class in that its also from rings and amulets.

::)

Development pallys r out of control I thought u could deal with them by running away from banner becouse the cd is long but sadly if your not a brain dead pally you won't throw down banner without using root spell.Now an even bigger complaint is in arena 5v5 I did a couple games today with my guild average players with average amped gear well this is where the line must b drawn we were doing good till a 2 pally team started quing at first I had no idea whut happened we all just died in 5 seconds nd when the dmg bored came up one pallys dmg was 8k+ the other 6k+ now the thing is the game lasted about 5 seconds after it started. There is no excuse for this pallys baner dmg gota to get toned down even if its cd is lowered THAT DAMAGE IS NUTS. NOW IMAGINE A 4 PALLY Teams arena will not b the same till I c sum nerfs heading pallys way.

Maaaan pala banner is too much! The damn thing hits for like 300 or more dmg. Elfs practically dont have to break a sweat in arena. 2 palas take the lead. They'll stun ya, then release the banner (running away ain't even an option) Elfs fall back and watch the opposing team die instantly. Smh please do something about it devs..

Pallys banner skill does so much damage. You stand no chance in 5v5 arena when two pallys take lead stun then throw banner for 300+ damage, Its game over as soon as it starts. Please fix this problem devs. :facepalm:

Pallys banner skill does so much damage. You stand no chance in 5v5 arena when two pallys take lead stun then throw banner for 300+ damage, Its game over as soon as it starts. Please fix this problem devs. :facepalm:

no! It needs a 14x14+double damage. We dont want them having to use any unneeded skills before the nuclear bomb.

Harad's Banner (Paladin)Paladin setting up a banner which lowers enemie’s defence and damage in its range.

That's the official description of the skills, it shouldn't do any damage, but just decrease damage & def of opponent party inside banner radius.. so why it makes damage to all the people around? is it a bug to fix?

Plz devs, we really would like to receive atleast an answer from u, don t ignore us, we re players who payed & still paying lot of money to support this game, we don't deserve it..

Harad's Banner (Paladin)Paladin setting up a banner which lowers enemie’s defence and DAMAGE IN IT'S RANGE..

That's the official description of the skills, it shouldn't do any damage, but just decrease damage & def of opponent party inside banner radius.. so why it makes damage to all the people around? is it a bug to fix?

Plz devs, we really would like to receive atleast an answer from u, don t ignore us, we re players who payed & still paying lot of money to support this game, we don't deserve it..

see the capital.

Shamans still kick pally ass 1v1, why do ppl so often forget shaman have fire totem? Whatever the case may be shut up and make a pally if its op.

neeeeeed fix plssssss

or some times to change a good skill for mcs....

db have shield and stun x 2, pala have banner and stun, druids 2 stuns, mages have his cc, ranger traps, priest another OP skill... they just press 1 boton and u lose all ur hp and mp...

mc have... gouge fear (no dmg), dk and barb stun (LOL).. earthquake, blind and locks cc.... balance.... i dont see it...

pala > dk

bd > barb

priest > necro

druid = shamy

mage = lock

ranger = rogue

we need at least a fix of banner skill at least soo we can do a litle, just a litle, more fair pvp... we can win whit all op skill and clases but come on give a break...

2 pallys placing banners in arena =99% win unless lag or dc or run out of banners. Doesn't matter setup, or amp of other team.(Unless other team had pallys)  pala are doing 6-8K+damage in arena 2 pallys=other team dead. Pals can be +2 and Beat +10 there's a difference between exploit and OP.

So many noobs  :lol: As a shaman I kick those palas with ease.Why nobody on Mc rant about shaman shield?or rogue stealth jump merci gouge combo?I play paladin as well and banner are balance with long cooldown and much Mp usage.Also to have 300+ damage we have to sacrifice some important stats because we have to use magic gear which commonly dont have what pala need.

If anyone have to rant,it should be Mage class user.Else stfu  :facepalm: seriously too many people spam this shit.Dev heard it and if they going to nerf it,they have do it after druid nerf update. SO STOP SPAMMING BY MAKING THE SAME TOPIC OVER AND OVER  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:pleasantry: I love when palas get mad because they know its gonna get nerfed. Shaman hits 1 target, palas can hit countless without even lifting a finger. There is a reason why you've heard much of this

I also love to see people rant about anything that happen on opposite faction,elf or mc the same.But its more irritated now than entertaining.Like I said before,dev heard your rant.The proof is they nerfed druid skill and the also fix priest skill bug.Why do you think they have to delay that long if banner are going get nerf too?It simply mean there is no nerf for pala banner or probably there is but not now.

Actually I feel dejavu.Its the same situation when ranger got blessing skill.Every single Mc rant noobs go to forum and CRY OUT LOUD. :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Hey I have a very good feedback.How about lvl 1 banner put 1 banner,level 2 banner put 2 banner,so on.Each banner deal 5 times damage and goes 300-500 damage.I feel like it will solve the problem.To destroy MC population. :rofl:

Give me karma if I right. :blush:

I think some of you are missing the point. This isnt about 1v1 or pvp rather. Its the fact that nothing can counter a group of paladins in arena or even just a couple. No strategy can win. How can anyone think a dead paladin should do almost 5k damage and everyone else half that. Its just silly. To the guy that said skills basically have a time limit to be nerfed well... U a noob ;D  Let us rally together and end this paladin plague.  >:D

people in EU commenting on this, probably don't understand that US guys doing 5x5 normally, and much more active than any other bracket, with a bunch of paladins everywhere, they might have a big problem with banner LOL.

in EU our 5x5 is the same MC guild killing themselves, so 5x5 doesn't exist.

there are no good paladins in 2x2 or 3x3, this banner is not a problem when they are so easily kited in EU.

were lucky to avoid this pala plague.

Its the fact that nothing can counter a group of paladins in arena or even just a couple.

5 warlocks, could probably do the trick, cycle circle.

pallys are awesome and it shows only sithlords are posting complaints keep pallys the same cant have one side tounrys for ever. Ps sith stop crying sooks

the only guild that win in mc side is sithlords soo wtf is ur coment....

always 2 or 3 elf side wins 2 3 and some times when sithlords is not playing 1 place....

and this op skills is not going to stop us arena is not the only way to get gp... we still 1 place...

at least on us sapphire..

pallys are awesome and it shows only sithlords are posting complaints keep pallys the same cant have one side tounrys for ever. Ps sith stop crying sooks

Опубликованное фото

;D

You people need a smile on your faces...

Ill call The Joker  ::) 

This is going on-OMG LOCK DARK CIRCLE TOO OP/OMG PALA BANNER TOO OP/OMG BD RUSH TOO OP/OMG MAGE FIREBALL TOO OP WITH BLAZING GROUND/OMG PRIEST TOO OP/OMG NECRO TOO OP/OMG ROGUE TOO OP/OMG LOCK TOO OP

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

We win because we are the best guild, our 5x5 party all pro players with +9 +10 weapons.... with that said, we should be winning. When we go against a group of randoms with 2 paladins and 2 of their party have 0 damage but they still win it is a problem. I sometimes do as many as 1000 arena per week and i'm telling you paladin is looking like warlock did before they were super nerfed. Same is needed for paladin, in 5x5 it is like superman with the banner.

You can not run from it because the shackles stun AND the banner is too long range. If you kill the paladins first they still do 5k damage just because of the banner. If you dont kill them they 10k damage. They don't even have to be high amped, they just need drop banner.  :facepalm:

I think some of you are missing the point. This isnt about 1v1 or pvp rather. Its the fact that nothing can counter a group of paladins in arena or even just a couple. No strategy can win. How can anyone think a dead paladin should do almost 5k damage and everyone else half that. Its just silly. To the guy that said skills basically have a time limit to be nerfed well... U a noob ;D  Let us rally together and end this paladin plague.  >:D

people in EU commenting on this, probably don't understand that US guys doing 5x5 normally, and much more active than any other bracket, with a bunch of paladins everywhere, they might have a big problem with banner LOL.

in EU our 5x5 is the same MC guild killing themselves, so 5x5 doesn't exist.

there are no good paladins in 2x2 or 3x3, this banner is not a problem when they are so easily kited in EU.

were lucky to avoid this pala plague.5 warlocks, could probably do the trick, cycle circle.

this, but really need counter with 5 locks? we finally got away from doing that... lol

Its simple, when party replaces the 2nd paladin and only have 1. They lose 100% of the time and stop arena til other pala is found . Has happened many times already. Find any replacement +10 and lose fast then add pala back win again. Its not the players fault, pala skill is really strong I would be doing the same thing.