elfs are broken ! Especially RANGER

NissanEU Ws

first,in a p2w game, before complain everything show ur char to us.

Some mc player up a video to complain my wd imba ,but why they can kill a 15book wd with war buff?they even dont have +10 full pvp set!

Make ur char stronger better than complain this class,😀

427F1264503C154E2275851956538C43.thumb.png.7850aeeaed03e7b93e36331065af0bff.png

7 hours ago, hibana said:

15book wd with war buff

Congrats to you, but my char this way dies easily for a PvP +10 ranger without rare books. I didn't see anything wrong with what was said, everyone knows that the Ranger's damage is totally unbalanced.

The Templar's abilities for example are at such a low CD that even the strongest characters in the legion have difficulty fighting. The paladin's Heal, Shield and Area Control is so ridiculous that in most 5v5 battles where there are 2 or more regular Paladins it becomes almost impossible to win. Not to mention the various skills for example that no longer cause damage to Legion structures while a Mage with Revive Scroll and Leap can remove most of the HP from the War flag alone. Seekers are going into the arena using half a light mermen set and half a greatness set tanking more than tank classes and dealing absurd amounts of damage. 

Obviously the company wouldn't do something like that on purpose, but the imbalance and advantage of the sentinels is clear compared to the Legion's classes today...

IMG_20220822_145329.jpg

IMG_20220822_145049.jpg

Edited by Filipe Ramon

2 hours ago, Filipe Ramon said:

恭喜你,但对于一个没有稀有书籍的PvP +10护林员来说,我的焦炭很容易消失。我没有看到所说的话有什么问题,每个人都知道游骑兵的伤害完全不平衡。

IMG_20220822_145329.jpg

IMG_20220822_145049.jpg

I always loss in 1v1 with ranger ,but in arena ,ranger always been killed by rogue ,that means we need nerf rogue first?

Congrats to you, but my char this way dies easily for a PvP +10 ranger without rare books. I didn't see anything wrong with what was said, everyone knows that the Ranger's damage is totally unbalanced.

The Templar's abilities for example are at such a low CD that even the strongest characters in the legion have difficulty fighting. The paladin's Heal, Shield and Area Control is so ridiculous that in most 5v5 battles where there are 2 or more regular Paladins it becomes almost impossible to win. Not to mention the various skills for example that no longer cause damage to Legion structures while a Mage with Revive Scroll and Leap can remove most of the HP from the War flag alone. Obviously the company wouldn't do something like that on purpose, but the imbalance and advantage of the sentinels is clear compared to the Legion's classes today...

IMG_20220822_145329.jpg

IMG_20220822_145049.jpg

Another question is ,u dont use shield in pvp?

The paladin's Heal, Shield and Area Control is so ridiculous that in most 5v5 battles where there are 2 or more regular Paladins it becomes almost impossible to win.

This...

3 hours ago, Filipe Ramon said:

I don't know your main character, but if it's a cloth user, or a light armor user, you have no obligation to complain.

The Templar's abilities for example are at such a low CD that even the strongest characters in the legion have difficulty fighting.

If you are talking about the aoe stun.... Yes, it has less cd but considers that it is not a single stun that lasts a long time, it only stuns you for a few seconds and pushes you away, it does not keep you tied to the same place until the effect ends.

The paladin's Heal, Shield and Area Control is so ridiculous that in most 5v5 battles where there are 2 or more regular Paladins it becomes almost impossible to win.

- heal.. Yes and not, bcuz not all paladins are mdmg, especially in arena

-shield.. Yes is a bit strong, depending how much amped the pala is. 

Aoe control,  The same as if you fought 5v5 with two wlocks, even worse, they can stun and silence at long range.

You are exaggerating at this point

Not to mention the various skills for example that no longer cause damage to Legion structures while a Mage with Revive Scroll and Leap can remove most of the HP from the War flag alone. 

Chieftains can also do this, even I have done it too

Seekers are going into the arena using half a light mermen set and half a greatness set tanking more than tank classes and dealing absurd amounts of damage. 

If the seekers Had the same ability to use dodge as rogues, and rogues the  55% dmg reduction you would still be complaining

Le 26/08/2022 à 02:30, God Emerald a dit :

J'ai raté ces sujets sur le forum,  :merde_ça: le MCS typique disant que les elfes sont meilleurs, et les elfes disant que les MCS sont meilleurs.

Les utilisateurs de classes de défense faibles se plaignent des classes de dégâts élevés. 

aucune classe de compétences de soins ne se plaint des classes de soins. 

Et la liste continue

Nahhh, comment un attrapeur peut-il attaquer automatiquement 2k un utilisateur de tissu max resil ? Et le combo des rangers…

Edited by NissanEU Ws
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

3 minutes ago, NissanEU Ws said:

Nahhh, how a seeker can auto attack max resil cloth user? And rangers combo…

Cloth users arent supposed to tank anything,  maybe, just against others cloth users 

Just now, Kaesarz said:

Les utilisateurs de tissu ne sont pas censés tanker quoi que ce soit, peut-être, juste contre les autres utilisateurs de tissu 

Good argument go buff more dmgers

2 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

I don't know your main character, but if it's a cloth user, or a light armor user, you have no obligation to complain.

I literally sent the print of my main character full magnitude +10 from the book Octopus full book and half set mermen Tank. Which shows you didn't even look and simply wanted to defend the Sentinel classes...

If you are talking about the aoe stun.... Yes, it has less cd but considers that it is not a single stun that lasts a long time, it only stuns you for a few seconds and pushes you away, it does not keep you tied to the same place until the effect ends.

That's the point, have you already paid to compete for a seal with a rank class that does that? It is impossible to stay on the seal. In addition, even if it resists the stun, it activates again almost immediately with a few seconds of use between one Flow and another. Literally most Templars use only Flow and Mantra and gain a Seal.

- heal.. Yes and not, bcuz not all paladins are mdmg, especially in arena

-shield.. Yes is a bit strong, depending how much amped the pala is. 

Aoe control,  The same as if you fought 5v5 with two wlocks, even worse, they can stun and silence at long range.

You are exaggerating at this point

No, I'm not exaggerating. Paladin is one of the most used classes by Sentinels on the Brazilian server. People gave up on creating Warlocks because they died extremely easily because the class's unique defense skill left it useless awaiting death. In group battles most died without even being able to use skills thanks to the Templar flow.

Chieftains can also do this, even I have done it too

If you read the last change you will see that this possibility was removed from the chief. And literally on the Brazilian server in every war there is a Mage who spends around 300 Revives Scroll just doing that. Remembering that when the Death Knight did something similar with the Curse the skill was removed almost immediately from the game...

If the seekers Had the same ability to use dodge as rogues, and rogues the  55% dmg reduction you would still be complaining

I'll pretend I didn't read that. Do you want to compare a Skill that increases the dodge parameter with something that leaves the Seeker with absolutely absurd damage and defense to the point of not even needing the resilience parameter? Please... At least have valid arguments if your goal is just to blindly defend something.

Outra pergunta é ,você não usa escudo no pvp?

I also have Mace and Shield build my friend, Barbaros full +10 sword and shield greatness do the same and die just as easily. No matter the Build, I've already tested all contractions, skill sets, team synergies and the result is mostly the same. The Ranger is blowing up every class he faces.

3 hours ago, NissanEU Ws said:

Nahhh, comment un attrapeur peut-il attaquer automatiquement 2k un utilisateur de tissu max resil ? Et le combo des rangers…

Amp more, charm your armors, get defensive books, get talents. and most important thing is, play smart.

dont compare your half pvp char to full +10, full greatness players with +9 years of experience, and +14 classless books. 

and if you still can not beat the class you complaining about, use a different class then or call a friend. you are not supposed to kill everybody. 

as a ranger i cant kill charmers with heavy mm and full greatness, and i struggle vs barbs. do i complain about it? no. you should do the same. 

Edited by God Emerald

1 hour ago, Filipe Ramon said:

I literally sent the print of my main character full magnitude +10 from the book Octopus full book and half set mermen Tank. Which shows you didn't even look and simply wanted to defend the Sentinel classes...

oh my bad.. i didnt see it 

im not defending sentinels, i've played both sides. 

if you feel like your class is too weak, consider playing another one... there's literally a lot to choose from. 

That's the point, have you already paid to compete for a seal with a rank class that does that? It is impossible to stay on the seal. In addition, even if it resists the stun, it activates again almost immediately with a few seconds of use between one Flow and another. Literally most Templars use only Flow and Mantra and gain a Seal.

rangers/ seekers destroy them first, sometimes

No, I'm not exaggerating. Paladin is one of the most used classes by Sentinels on the Brazilian server. People gave up on creating Warlocks because they died extremely easily because the class's unique defense skill left it useless awaiting death. In group battles most died without even being able to use skills thanks to the Templar flow.

different situations , just like with bd, many on eu emerald and ppl still complaining even if he is nerfed asf

If you read the last change you will see that this possibility was removed from the chief. And literally on the Brazilian server in every war there is a Mage who spends around 300 Revives Scroll just doing that. Remembering that when the Death Knight did something similar with the Curse the skill was removed almost immediately from the game...

in eu emerald, chief and mages  do it too :cat2: 

I'll pretend I didn't read that. Do you want to compare a Skill that increases the dodge parameter with something that leaves the Seeker with absolutely absurd damage and defense to the point of not even needing the resilience parameter? ,

dmg, defense and 30% hp , 

Please... At least have valid arguments if your goal is just to blindly defend something.

and I am the one who is discrediting other classes to seek improvements:pokerface_2:

On 8/27/2022 at 8:38 AM, Filipe Ramon said:

And you just stand there watching him kill you? no stun, resist, relic or anything like that?

Edited by Fabr

On 8/23/2022 at 10:50 PM, Fabr said:

So make a video of a seeker hitting you 2k. It's argument vs facts.

Watch just that 

7 hours ago, NissanEU Ws said:

It still doesn't mean anything in pvp. He cannot crit players with resilience or use pet in the arena. And besides, he won't have a whole pt throwing buffs at him, nobody does that in the arena. He can use any pot or scroll or any buff that increases the possible damage, he will still lose resistance and hp, and be killed by 1 combo of most mcs classes.

He is using set 32 and pve accessories with attack strength, if he uses this in the arena he will be more fragile than he already is. Another thing, he has a castle buff, you probably don't even have it, and you wants to win arena with a clear stat disadvantage.

Edited by Fabr

I personally believe that castle pot and scrolls [and their buffs] should be disabled during arena battles but freely available everywhere else. 

During war and gvgs life scrolls should only be used 5 times during the duration of war and gvg with a cool down 

3 hours ago, hibana said:

U even use a pve test video to show us dmg 😆 ,plz learn how pvp build first

I do hit him between ~1300-1600 depending on whether i have shield buff or no. Except i was on full buffs and he had none. 

He's just trying to spin a non issue into a big deal.

2 hours ago, Raislin said:

I do hit him between ~1300-1600 depending on whether i have shield buff or no. Except i was on full buffs and he had none. 

He's just trying to spin a non issue into a big deal.

Funny how seekers with same amp as me does 1600-1800 dmg with just their auto attacks and im dk so there is also my dark shield  and u complain about rogue that does dmg only with 1 skill while seeker does same with auto and not to mention that those rogues use axes while seeker use daggers

10 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Funny how seekers with same amp as me does 1600-1800 dmg with just their auto attacks and im dk so there is also my dark shield  and u complain about rogue that does dmg only with 1 skill while seeker does same with auto and not to mention that those rogues use axes while seeker use daggers

Dont know how you conjured up those damage numbers when i literally just said what i do on a unbuffed caster. Unless your gears are total garbage theres no way i'd ever hit that high on a dk. Funnily enough lately darkshield has taken my damage sometimes to completely 0 when against some really well geared dks so i don't know why you complaining.

And its not like using skills is that much slower. It takes like 4 seconds to do 2 autos and 2 skills for a 0 speed build which no rogue ever is. 

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

Funnily enough lately darkshield has taken my damage sometimes to completely 0 when against some really well geared dks so i don't know why you complaining.

Thats just talent

• 2 weeks later...

Are there ranger able to tank at all?

my personal view about this class now is he/she just act like skirmisher, low hit, low def, good as volley role, do attack behind real tank class, not to be a superior front line class. even at 1 vs 1 pvp vs all classes, there are maybe 25% chance this class to survive.

when you see ranger able to survive vs you then he/she has a lucky day :).

nb: when you talk about 1 vs 1 balance, there are no 1 vs 1 balance at this game until now.

the only one we can do is just build good team, strategy and play.

• 4 weeks later...

so funny elves trying to show its all fair while we know all the good ideas goes to long eared elves  ..and still they cry over little things that hurts them in some events etc . and more funny when i see someone talking about to playing smart while all he do is just spamming  cash .

Spoiler

Close but no cigar