elfs are broken ! Especially RANGER

NissanEU Ws

Can you just take 1h in your life and watch how elfs are broken? Seekers 2k auto + tanky af, rangers can 1 combo anyone and tank like wtf ! pala 10k heal + a broken shield, mages dmgs insaneee, bladedancers i won’t even talk ! every maj your making healer classes more and more weak

please do something, many players are getting bored

Hey there, I believe I can tell you about the same story happens in MC. Actually, this doesn't seem like the differences in class strength, but rather individual differences between you and the players you face. As all known, in arena environment, MC players have more advantages because of their range-based skills. It can be easily proof as shown in ss of current arena ranking. Also the winning rate of them are higher than other players. 

There's no absolute fairness in this world, maybe it's just because they have better equipments, more books than you, or maybe they have better team configurations and spend more time on practicing.

There are many factors that may affect the in-game experience, and subjective feeling is the most inaccurate way to judge. I believe that the developer team can get more objective figurations than your feeling in their background data.

688275115_ARENARANKING.png.cde19923f0394702b55613baa463b7d2.png929737064_ARENAWINRATE.png.133c5268617f166ccc4e429b7193a3d9.png1817769721_QQ20220819144510.png.5bcbabec6859d4d058b893d0717c7551.png

Oooooop, I just found that you are Lordxnisan which is the current rank 2 as shown in the screenshot of 5x5 arena ranking. So how can you get 4 victories within 5 battles today, if Elf ppls are much stronger than you? So after you got easy win, you just came to the forum and ask the development team to further weaken your opponent? What a funny joke🤒🤣   Now, I am considering to advise them to weaken MC classes because you are pretty OP in arena. 🤡

Edited by GatsbyD

Ironic isnt it that you posted 3x3 and 5x5 rankings but not 2x2 or 4x4 seals where elfs have top ranks 

Also, arena in emerald has pretty much lost its meaning to see which classes are best based on their winrate

Screenshot_20220819-141343_Warspear Online.jpg

Screenshot_20220819-141349_Warspear Online.jpg

Edited by Jcbreff

4 hours ago, GatsbyD said:

Hé là, je crois que je peux vous raconter la même histoire qui se passe dans MC. En fait, cela ne ressemble pas à des différences de force de classe, mais plutôt à des différences individuelles entre vous et les joueurs que vous affrontez. Comme tout le monde le sait, dans un environnement d'arène, les joueurs MC ont plus d'avantages en raison de leurs compétences basées sur la portée. Cela peut être facilement prouvé, comme le montre le ss du classement actuel de l'arène. De plus, leur taux de victoire est plus élevé que celui des autres joueurs. 

Il n'y a pas d'équité absolue dans ce monde, c'est peut-être simplement parce qu'ils ont de meilleurs équipements, plus de livres que vous, ou peut-être qu'ils ont de meilleures configurations d'équipe et passent plus de temps à s'entraîner.

De nombreux facteurs peuvent affecter l'expérience de jeu, et le sentiment subjectif est la façon la plus inexacte de juger. Je pense que l'équipe de développeurs peut obtenir des figurations plus objectives que votre sentiment dans leurs données de base.

688275115_ARENARANKING.png.cde19923f0394702b55613baa463b7d2.png929737064_ARENAWINRATE.png.133c5268617f166ccc4e429b7193a3d9.png1817769721_QQ20220819144510.png.5bcbabec6859d4d058b893d0717c7551.png

Bro find me 1 mc char that can heal 10k and have a shield that can tank 10k dmgs, have a skill that gives your half hp back with aoe stun, how seeker can tank like like wtf and can autoattack full award chars 2k auto?? Why rogue cant do that? Is it normal for u?

let's be honest, elf classes are much superior to mcs, especially now that mages, sekkers who are already absurdly strong, have absurd talents that increase the damage they do even more, and the sekker is now dmg-tank

14 hours ago, GatsbyD said:

Oooooop, I just found that you are Lordxnisan which is the current rank 2 as shown in the screenshot of 5x5 arena ranking. So how can you get 4 victories within 5 battles today, if Elf ppls are much stronger than you? So after you got easy win, you just came to the forum and ask the development team to further weaken your opponent? What a funny joke🤒🤣   Now, I am considering to advise them to weaken MC classes because you are pretty OP in arena. 🤡

Are you from EU-Emerald or are you making drama? didnt you know that in our server we make half and half of arena season win?, elf win 2x2 and 4x4 and mc win 3x3 and 5x5, what you will talk about?, when mc dmd 4x4 low times win vs elfs

On 8/17/2022 at 12:29 PM, NissanEU Ws said:

Can you just take 1h in your life and watch how elfs are broken? Seekers 2k auto + tanky af, rangers can 1 combo anyone and tank like wtf ! pala 10k heal + a broken shield, mages dmgs insaneee, bladedancers i won’t even talk ! every maj your making healer classes more and more weak

So, in short, nerf ranger, nerf seeker, nerf paladin, nerf mages, nerf bladedancers,.. And buff mcs... I mean... Buff shamans Because that's your main character if I'm not wrong.

And all for pvp issues

Pvp issue lets talk about pve then where legion side got only 1 actually good dmg class which is hunter while on the other side there are seekers rangers and bladedancers. U might say chieftain is also op dmg class and yes it was be4 all those nerfs it got.

Lets turn back to pvp on sentienel side thes got aoe control and support skill on almost every class and sentienel side only actual aoe control have 1 char. Mc side got rugged hide and shaman cleansing  while elfs got paladin shield + paladin heal that heal up to 10k+ druid with that skill that saves u from dying i forgot name and templars mantra. If we compare those skills one just save u for a bit  and others makes u immortal. Priest aoe cleanse is also very broken . Buy yes mcs are overpowered bcs "charmer dogs are too op ". Charmer is easily killed if u kill their bird or if u got aoe dmg skills. And for those ppl who say just dont rush in paladin he wont stun u if i remember good paladin and mage can tp to group and stun whole group after that so tell me how to stop something like this ? Split maybe ? What to do if ur splitted when they will kill u 1 by 1 then

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

And for those ppl who say just dont rush in paladin he wont stun u if i remember good paladin and mage can tp to group and stun whole group after that so tell me how to stop something like this ? Split maybe ? What to do if ur splitted when they will kill u 1 by 1 then

play better? use your brain..? too much right..?:sadowl:

The only class I really want nerfed is Bladedancer as their resist stun dash skill is just stupid. 

I want the dk class to be buffed but Warlocks deserve a buff more

4 hours ago, Babocool said:

play better? use your brain..? too much right..?:sadowl:

Can u give me 1 example if its possible to do somehing in those situations or ur just speaking nonsenses bcs u play on sentienel side

7 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Pvp issue lets talk about pve then where legion side got only 1 actually good dmg class which is hunter while on the other side there are seekers rangers and bladedancers. U might say chieftain is also op dmg class and yes it was be4 all those nerfs it got.

Lets turn back to pvp on sentienel side thes got aoe control and support skill on almost every class and sentienel side only actual aoe control have 1 char. Mc side got rugged hide and shaman cleansing  while elfs got paladin shield + paladin heal that heal up to 10k+ druid with that skill that saves u from dying i forgot name and templars mantra. If we compare those skills one just save u for a bit  and others makes u immortal. Priest aoe cleanse is also very broken . Buy yes mcs are overpowered bcs "charmer dogs are too op ". Charmer is easily killed if u kill their bird or if u got aoe dmg skills. And for those ppl who say just dont rush in paladin he wont stun u if i remember good paladin and mage can tp to group and stun whole group after that so tell me how to stop something like this ? Split maybe ? What to do if ur splitted when they will kill u 1 by 1 then

Nothing to add ! Well said

36 minutes ago, NissanEU Ws said:

Nothing to add ! Well said

Personally the only 3 classes on Sentinels side that needs nerfs is Templar with invincibility movement skill, Druid with their roots skill, and Bd with their resist shield 

ok so...
from what i see, due to elves beating you up you want them to be nerfed to have "balanced" pvp encounters....
an good point to where to start is trying to suggest something (reasonable) to rebalance the situation or even better explain the problems and try to understand the problem itself to see where the roots lie, trust me a straight up comment like this wont help much especially when you do bring on the table the leaderboards of the arena wich im pretty sure most people here know they're mostly rigged and/or made my overly commited people in the pvp section of the game... wich suprinsigly is the one wich appear to like to complain the most on a broad sense...

On 8/19/2022 at 9:31 AM, GatsbyD said:

So how can you get 4 victories within 5 battles today, if Elf ppls are much stronger than you?

rigging? since it would be the only way it could be possible, it can also be the elfes not caring of said category and he died in the open world in a random encounter wich i guess its the most of the reason people (of both sides, noone is free from it) to ask to weaken their opponent afther getting one of the following:
- countered: very common due to some classes gets completely shutoff by other
- outgeared: amplifying is simply extremely strong, along with the right gear and runes, this also includes unique books wich makes the class even stronger than normal and in multiple cases, break the balance. this one is very common too
- ambushed: not expected, no pvp gear on while the enemy has, death. probaly the most common cause of death for pve players and lower level players 

- outnumbered: wont explain

13 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

in pve elfes DO have the single most powefull dps as the seeker  and tank(if still is? are tank even a needed thing in the dungeons anymore?) as the warden but there 2 flaws:
seeker will take both your kidneys
warden kill speed is... miserable

wich both can be solved by the bladedancer by being able to have strong defenses and insane dps because why not eh? and along with druid and priest being able to give a nice boost to the dps and keeping evryone alive... if the seekers werent a lifesteal broken mess with the other dps....

in mc the classes are some less targeted for pve than the others but in the years i played the game, in the zones of weaker gear the classes can actually pull off some nice combo to boost up their dps in dungeons and with it, lowering the requirement (most elf classes have more individual strenght in comparison)
warlock: god bless the existence of grimoire, the aboslute amount of deffense reduction can increase the whole party dps by ALOT when there is the lack of penetration as a whole in the lategame where  bosses have insane deffense.
rogue: kick the back (i hope i remember the name right) of the boss, the tank now dodge. no need to explain more, the dps is fine, amazing to screw over a specific target with a burst
hunter: basically, warlock but better.
shaman: totem. energy field allows for greated skill cycles wich can help evryone deal more dps and stay alive more.
barb: roar in combination with the deathknight's darkshield allowed for insane performance in areas preceeding the ship graveyard (T5 avyo), still kind of effective now
necro: sadly this is limited for big masses but, link, the most iconic case is in technopolis' hard difficulty where you can use theboss as a damage dummy and CLEAR evry ads in the immediate moment thanks to its damage share proprieties, along with poison shield and acid rain it makes amazing to handle groups of enemies while giving off support
charmer: the filler class, if we are not talking aoe
chieftan: the only one i would define as an AOE damage class, but the ability to decrease the enemy's dodge helps the team by hitting em more, and the rat can combo with rogue's kick

but there is a underlying problem with this... i could ramble and rant as much as i want to how you can use the mc classes to rank up with the elf's insane pve powers but there isnt the content to do so, the gear fills in in way the combos(and in worst cases tanks and healers) are no more needed in most cases afther you upgrade. and the worst part, HARD pve content is lacking if its existent... and the seeker denies evrything by basicaly becoming god with its dps and just being able to speedrun evrything because lifesteal yeah?

and to talk about the topic the whole thing is about.

bladedancer is worse in balance.

15 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Ok ok

few things need to be clarified here.

1 - not everyone are +10 on eu server, sooo  Not everyone has the joy of being as powerful as you say. 

2-  holy s**t a paladin healing 10k?!! Aoe stun? Have pretty low chance to work,,, Strong shield?, ok the shield is a bit strong but thats all that palas have  to defend themselves, their other "defensive" Skills do not protect even from a flu, dk also feel the pain of being a poor tank. :true_story1:

3- I think it is more to know how to play, just do not pile up, this happens also by facing a wlock, piling up is dangerous against enemies with aoe control. 

4-  Players are not idiots, they won't give you a chance to win anyway, it makes no sense to blame the classes for how the players use it, They will always find a way to adapt to changes in their classes. I repeat, is to know how to play. 

5- Really... the administrator should stop listening to the players who are only dedicated to  pvp:come_on:

7 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Personally the only 3 classes on Sentinels side that needs nerfs is Templar with invincibility movement skill, Druid with their roots skill, and Bd with their resist shield 

Agree, sry if any bd is reading this but, that resist skill is uhm... In short, it is as if in the time it is active, it works at 100%, each and every one of the seconds that the skill lasts.😂 And it should be clarified that it is not a very short time xd

Edited by Kaesarz

5 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

1 - not everyone are +10 on eu server, sooo  Not everyone has the joy of being as powerful as you say. 

So if u are +8 u should do same like other side can do as +10 and bcs of that thete is no need to balance ?

2-  holy s**t a paladin healing 10k?!! Aoe stun? Have pretty low chance to work,,, Strong shield?, ok the shield is a bit strong but thats all that palas have  to defend themselves, their other "defensive" Skills do not protect even from a flu, dk also feel the pain of being a poor tank

If u ever watch arena videos or even do arena u can see paladin heal from 0 to 100% . Also yea my bad its not aoe stun its aoe silence that roots u and with relics it have like sec gap to be used again .

3- I think it is more to know how to play, just do not pile up, this happens also by facing a wlock, piling up is dangerous against enemies with aoe control. 

Warlock is actually outdated class if u compare it to templars and mages . They got some def with that talent but not even close to being tanky as templar or mage with shield. Warlock aoe got huge cd and itd easily countered.

4-  Players are not idiots, they won't give you a chance to win anyway, it makes no sense to blame the classes for how the players use it, They will always find a way to adapt to changes in their classes. I repeat, is to know how to play. 

So losing to elfs is balanced bcs they play smarter . Idk what u need to do smart when almost every class got aoe control skill . Idk if u even do arena or ur just acting like u dont know .

5- Really... the administrator should stop listening to the players who are only dedicated to  pvp

As i know pvp is as important as pve and if we are going to talk about pve then u should switch to other topic bcs theres a lot to say about seeker bd and ranger 

In EU server any arena mode where you get the imperials at the end of the season can be completely disregarded because the 2 modes are held by Phalanx and Yingyang and most of the top ranks are held by people who dont have greatness gear or have only a few pieces to help those players get stronger. At least that's how we do it in Phalanx. So if you only see X faction only in the top 10 its by design and it wont change until one of the guilds outside of Phalanx and Yingyang actually take the fight to us and try to go for top spots with the strength of the whole guild but at this points its been like 3 years and nobody fights for those spots. Mostly because of the daily imperial modes. Speaking of which those modes are "free for all" as in the best player wins. At most we sometimes do a spam with part of the guild to get daily wins and thats about it. This is the reason why someone as bad as Nissan is in top 5 of 5x5 because nobody cared about the top ranks this season.

Tl;dr:

It's not about faction balance. It's other guilds being bad at the game with inferior gear and this Shaman can't handle losing to the worst pvp class after dk which is seeker. Probably. I guess priest/necro are up there as well but who knows.

Edited by Raislin

If u ever watch arena videos or even do arena u can see paladin heal from 0 to 100% . Also yea my bad its not aoe stun its aoe silence that roots u and with relics it have like sec gap to be used again .

Yea but isnt 10k heal as u said, and yea its aoe silence  not a stun, also the jump has like 40% chance to stun, and nobody use points on it

Warlock is actually outdated class if u compare it to templars and mages . They got some def with that talent but not even close to being tanky as templar or mage with shield.

Uhm i never played wlock and mage but... Why a dmg/control class need to be tanky? 

And templars/ charmers are supposed to be  semi-tanks obviously they're not  easy to kill

Warlock aoe got huge cd and itd easily countered.

Not really,  i've Fought wlocks on 5x5 and always they wait the oportunity to use it (when we are all piled up) And I must say that it works very well for them if you also include aoe silence skill 

So losing to elfs is balanced bcs they play smarter . Idk what u need to do smart when almost every class got aoe control skill . Idk if u even do arena or ur just acting like u dont know .

Ok you're from eu emerald? 

I dare to say that u always lose against phalanx members but thats normal... Even other "elf" guilds lose against them. 

Yinyang/phalanx... They are all +10 full award geared + books + every freaking buff What exists in this game. 

Any other guild is garbage in front of them, 

Don't look to blame the classes and their skills

As i know pvp is as important as pve and if we are going to talk about pve then u should switch to other topic bcs theres a lot to say about seeker bd and ranger 

each update in the classes is only for pvp issues, sooo

15 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

holy s**t a paladin healing 10k?!! Aoe stun? Have pretty low chance to work,,, Strong shield?, ok the shield is a bit strong but thats all that palas have  to defend themselves, their other "defensive" Skills do not protect even from a flu, dk also feel the pain of being a poor tank. :true_story1:

The survivability capacities of both classes can't be compared in any way. 

56 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The survivability capacities of both classes can't be compared in any way. 

one is actually a support while the other one is in eternal pain on my eyes

Paladins and templars aren't as great as people imagine them to be. Having played both with top gears I found the classes very... unimpressive. Good players can certainly make them work but sometimes a bad paladin or a templar can be a detriment. Both have stuns with enemy movement on them so more often than not any non top guild players end up tossing a vulnerable caster or another squishy character right back into opponents team in arena. Not to mention the templars who enjoy using mantra on others as soon as they take a smidgen of damage. I'm not going to pretend Deathknight is actually better of a class then either of them but lets just say its harder for you to screw something up playing one.

PS. Also here's a joke: Seeker still gets hit over 1000 damage from rogue skills even with 55% damage reduction with resilience and defence on top of it. :rofl:

So stop imagining seekers are somehow op. There's only so much hp you can have when it's cut down to 30%.

5 hours ago, Raislin said:

Paladins and templars aren't as great as people imagine them to be. Having played both with top gears I found the classes very... unimpressive. Good players can certainly make them work but sometimes a bad paladin or a templar can be a detriment. Both have stuns with enemy movement on them so more often than not any non top guild players end up tossing a vulnerable caster or another squishy character right back into opponents team in arena. Not to mention the templars who enjoy using mantra on others as soon as they take a smidgen of damage. I'm not going to pretend Deathknight is actually better of a class then either of them but lets just say its harder for you to screw something up playing one.

PS. Also here's a joke: Seeker still gets hit over 1000 damage from rogue skills even with 55% damage reduction with resilience and defence on top of it. :rofl:

So stop imagining seekers are somehow op. There's only so much hp you can have when it's cut down to 30%.

Oh poor guy, how much do you want a +10 rogue to hit you with skills tell me.. 300?400? While you hit him 2k pure dmg every 0.4secs? Looks good like that.

Btw if rogue hits you 1k with skills then ranger goes 2k easily right? Stop the nonsense.

Edited by Axetricks
Him instead of im

Look at how much does this paladin heals and this is without buffs since u get heal from castle buff and potion and on top of that u get more magic dmg  and then tell me again paladin is balanced char

For example i as dk player need to use hp regen items and hp regen is worst status in game to get to full hp once in 2 minutes  and it doesnt even reset after death or after arena battle and all paladin need to do is wait 10 sec with normal stats to get to max hp

On 8/21/2022 at 6:22 AM, lore said:

but the ability to decrease the enemy's dodge helps the team by hitting em more, and the rat can combo with rogue's kick

This skill need a change bfre the rebalance . Bfre a rat reaches the enemy the kick in back duration will be over. The rat walk speed is like u riding a bike at 1km per hour speed . 

Edited by vegeta

16 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Look at how much does this paladin heals and this is without buffs since u get heal from castle buff and potion and on top of that u get more magic dmg  and then tell me again paladin is balanced char

For example i as dk player need to use hp regen items and hp regen is worst status in game to get to full hp once in 2 minutes  and it doesnt even reset after death or after arena battle and all paladin need to do is wait 10 sec with normal stats to get to max hp

Yea... All paladins heals the same amount of hp  :fuck_that:

All paladins are Absolutely powerful, just look at them, they just need to be able to fly too. :i_know_what_you_did_there:

Insane dmg, insane defense, insane healing skills, perma stun, full aoe, This class is absolutely invulnerable!! 

They need nerf, because the nerfs of each update are not enough:thumbs_up1:

On 8/21/2022 at 6:01 PM, Kaesarz said:

Uhm i never played wlock and mage but... Why a dmg/control class need to be tanky? 

As i know mage got one of the best defensive skills in the game or am i wrong

7 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

Yea... All paladins heals the same amount of hp  :fuck_that:

All paladins are Absolutely powerful, just look at them, they just need to be able to fly too. :i_know_what_you_did_there:

Insane dmg, insane defense, insane healing skills, perma stun, full aoe, This class is absolutely invulnerable!! 

They need nerf, because the nerfs of each update are not enough:thumbs_up1:

Even after i gave u clear example of how broken paladin is u still try to cover it with some kind of sarcasm . Idk what else do u want than clear evidence

On 8/22/2022 at 6:43 AM, Axetricks said:

Oh poor guy, how much do you want a +10 rogue to hit you with skills tell me.. 300?400? While you hit him 2k pure dmg every 0.4secs? Looks good like that.

Btw if rogue hits you 1k with skills then ranger goes 2k easily right? Stop the nonsense.

Uhm... im pretty sure that 55% of dmg reduction  is not just any percentage thats a bit more than half,  and he says that still takes almost 1k dmg from rogues... 

10 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

As i know mage got one of the best defensive skills in the game or am i wrong

Even after i gave u clear example of how broken paladin is u still try to cover it with some kind of sarcasm . Idk what else do u want than clear evidence

- yea that skill is a bit tanky, idk why that class need that kind of skill

- You know, it's easy to look up any +10 class and use it as an example to say how powerful the class is, when clearly not everyone is the same.

There are players who manage to make the class work 100%, but this does not represent all players. 

On 8/17/2022 at 2:29 PM, NissanEU Ws said:

Clearly you're fighting characters that are more amplified than you, seekers don't hit 2k auto on players and ranger isn't tank, and paladin doesn't heal 10k.

1 hour ago, Fabr said:

Il est clair que vous combattez des personnages plus amplifiés que vous, les chercheurs ne frappent pas 2k auto sur les joueurs et le ranger n'est pas tank, et le paladin ne guérit pas 10k.

I have 55% resilience and 5k deff and some seekers still hit me 2k auto, rangers can just use 1 vamp pot and its rip, they also 1 combo ppl w new dmg cbow arena its broken for healers, palas u can go watch on ytb theres many videos, you guys (elfs) just try defend yourself without any good argument

1 hour ago, NissanEU Ws said:

I have 55% resilience and 5k deff and some seekers still hit me 2k auto, rangers can just use 1 vamp pot and its rip, they also 1 combo ppl w new dmg cbow arena its broken for healers, palas u can go watch on ytb theres many videos, you guys (elfs) just try defend yourself without any good argument

So make a video of a seeker hitting you 2k. It's argument vs facts.

Agree 

On 8/17/2022 at 1:29 PM, NissanEU Ws said:

Mages: shield, resist, instantly dmg.

And intouchables, I cant use my skills for counterattacks when those are available for use, idk of you saw it in combats

On 8/23/2022 at 1:31 PM, Fabr said:

Clearly you're fighting characters that are more amplified than you, seekers don't hit 2k auto on players and ranger isn't tank, and paladin doesn't heal 10k.

Paladin can heal a lot literally with castle pot and relic about 8-10kHp

Or critical healing no works anymore?...

(:

I missed these topics at forum :fuck_that: the typical MCS saying Elves are better, and Elves saying MCS are better.

Low defense classes users complain about high damage classes. 

no heal skill classes complain about healing classes. 

and the list goes on

Edited by God Emerald

1 hour ago, God Emerald said:

I missed these topics at forum :fuck_that: the typical MCS saying Elves are better, and Elves saying MCS are better.

and the list goes on

its even better when they start counting the amount of controll skills each side has

9 hours ago, God Emerald said:

and the list goes on

Nissan mad cause i keep resisting blinds and killing him 4 hits cause he's off heal and unbuffed. :rofl: