dk important things

1. Now that all classes can use the spear. Why not give deathknights their damage back? Of you noticed before warspear made it so that pther classes can use spears. Dks hadhad a massive decrease in their thorns skill and also their crit.

Now that barbs and paladins can now use it. Why not give dks their damage back? It would only be fair. And yes I did notice you sligtly made the decrease of damage for dks lower but its still not enough. Atleasst make it like barbarians or  in between barbs and palas.

2. Steel hurricane radius is just too small.... dks already have their death call which is only 1 yard aswell.  Thats 2 1 yard skills. And they both do minimal damage. Please make it either 2 or 3 yards or just increase the damage.

1. yes, pala does have a highest increase in their purifying skill when compared to thorns. my 460 normal attack have a lower damage in thorns than paladins with 400 normal attack using purifying.

2. the damage increases fairly with skill leveling, but yes it should work at 2 yards at least. cause even when making sure the person is right in front of you using death call, it might not hit the target you are mainly going after.

i only gonna say that i got a DK and in 1 vs 1 i can only kill noobs coz all good (not pro) players can beat me easy

1 vs 1 for dk is really  :facepalm: class is full of problems.

For 1v1 dk will have provlems with other classes but notice this, the dk now has amazing crowd contol for teamfight situations due to death call making this a great class four 5v5. Look at it this way death call does crap aoe but its effect changes an entire 5v5 situation as your taunting an entire team making them lose thier target and death call strikes 3-5 times they will lose thier target in those 3-5 times they are hit so if you use this on the entire enemy team your team can strike them all dead. My dk has been farming 5v5 due to this... 56 matches 48 wins, great right? :pleasantry: A tanky 1h dk is great for this trust me  :friends:

For 1v1 dk will have provlems with other classes but notice this, the dk now has amazing crowd contol for teamfight situations due to death call making this a great class four 5v5. Look at it this way death call does crap aoe but its effect changes an entire 5v5 situation as your taunting an entire team making them lose thier target and death call strikes 3-5 times they will lose thier target in those 3-5 times they are hit so if you use this on the entire enemy team your team can strike them all dead. My dk has been farming 5v5 due to this... 56 matches 48 wins, great right? :pleasantry: A tanky 1h dk is great for this trust me  :friends:

Yea death call might be a "very good taunting skill" witch makes lose targets vs afk,noobs, newbies or multiboxing players

Vs experienced ones its a totally waste of expert skill slot lmao