Speed Up Rush Bladedancer

yorae

you guys think I should increase the speed of BD Rush?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. you guys think I should increase the speed of BD Rush?

• Agree!
    • Disagreeeee

Bladedancer has many breaks and run before the race, my topic suggests an increase in speed or Rush cast time

No need man, enough what players said after the 2nd new expert skill and after the fix of it, even few players kept saying you must fix this and this and sarcasm everywhere.

An e.g,

Nice, but Blade dancer is still too Weak. Please give stealth and heal based on physical strength to him.

No need man, enough what players said after the 2nd new expert skill and after the fix of it, even few players kept saying you must fix this and this and sarcasm everywhere.

An e.g,

he hate bladedancers n always lose to them(eventhough he has one). this guy never learn. :facepalm:

But man, it is the ability to run, because the BD needs to stop and then run? You see? This has nothing to do, in several cases if he had gone walking would be faster than Rush...

But man, it is the ability to run, because the BD needs to stop and then run? You see? This has nothing to do, in several cases if he had gone walking would be faster than Rush...

Bd certainly doesn't need improvement. Just stio the madness already.

would be more useful if it were a buff status and let the character Speed-Up, since the stun almost never works... :(

Bd certainly doesn't need improvement. Just stio the madness already.

No, actually he is right about the time after we use the skill. Mostly when we use rush it needs about a few seconds to go and it may take even more sometimes (if you are getting attacked). The thing is that you can see many people who can run from rush easily when this happens. So the main idea of the skill (which I think it is to reach rangers, mages...) gets useless.

And I also think that the stun works fine. But the problem is with the time after using the skill.

yes, please improve bd more.

dont stop until they can take their rightfull place among the gods.

harad, nuadu, garaan and blade dancer, that sounds just right.  :give_rose:

yes, please improve bd more.

dont stop until they can take their rightfull place among the gods.

harad, nuadu, garaan and blade dancer, that sounds just right.  :give_rose:

Do you ever read the posts :) Please read before commenting.