New outfits and skins designs by Kiligour

Kiligour

Do You like this idea?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do You like this idea?

• Yes, I do.
    • No, I don't.(describe, why?)

I lost the inspiration for new outfits and skins, I have no ideas now. :( I'll back later with new projects.

If You have any suggestions write me at forum on PM or in game. See You soon! ;)

I lost the inspiration for new outfits and skins, I have no ideas now. :( I'll back later with new projects.

If You have any suggestions write me at forum on PM or in game. See You soon! ;)

Try to do a better grim reaper than my 5 minute throw together. :P

105679_.png

Not so good as Your Born but I did my best :D skull was pretty hard

To be honest, it doesn't look like a grim reaper. but it still looks freakin awesome! I'd wear it. Reminds me of an inhuman cult worshiper.  ;D

To be honest, it doesn't look like a grim reaper. but it still looks freakin awesome! I'd wear it. Reminds me of an inhuman cult worshiper.  ;D

't will look just fine with scythe on weapon. :D

Cape would have been nice tho.

Hello Everyone!

Finally I show You my project in one piece!

But first, I want to thank all people who helped me, especially my friend, Spartiata.

Ok, lets start!

The Dark Steel Equipment

In the deepest caves of Arinar was found new strange metal dark as night and light as a feather. The best smiths from the world can produce with it deadly weapons and sturdy armors. But this equipment it's not easy to get, it's for the best heroes of the Arinar!

I designed new decorative skins and outfits which can be added in future updates.

Here are the pics!

Darl Steel Blade

Dark_Steel_Blade.png

Dark Steel Dagger

Dark_Steel_Dagger.png

Dark Steel Axe

Dark_Steel_Hatchet.png

Dark Steel Mace

Dark_Steel_Mace.png

Dark Steel Shield

Dark_Steel_Shield.png

Dark Steel Crossbow

Dark_Steel_Crossbow.png

Dark Steel Labrys

Dark_Steel_Labrys.png

Dark Steel Greatsword

Dark_Steel_Spadone.png

Dark Steel Scepter

Dark_Steel_Spear.png

Dark Steel Spear

Dark_Steel_Hammer.png

Dark Steel Bow

Dark_Steel_Bow.png

Dark Guardian's Armor

Dark_Steel_Armor.png

Dark Assassin's Armor

Dark_Steel_Brigandine.png

Shadow Master's Robe

Dark_Steel_Robe.png

(cloak is the part of outfits)

Dark_Steel_Cloak.png

At the end I want to thank You all for nice words and opinions, without You I couldn't make these pics! Together we can change the future of Warspear. If You like this idea, write a comment here and say YES to developers. (I added a poll to this topic)

This is my first project but maybe not the last one.

Thanks for everything!

See You in game!

very cool how did u insert  that much pics :crazy:

very cool how did u insert  that much pics :crazy:

Using host sites like "Tiny-pic" or "Photobucket" or even this option up the post-box which is "Add image to post".

Kiligour, You should try using Gimp 2. Once you get use to the program, its rather easy and much more efficient. Just play around with it for a while. :)

Kiligour, You should try using Gimp 2. Once you get use to the program, its rather easy and much more efficient. Just play around with it for a while. :)

I have Gimp 2 on my PC, maybe later I'll try it but now need to design few new outfits because all my ideas are gone ;D

That moment when a random guy makes better skins & costumes than paid developpers..

Put this in the game already

It's definitely true that Kiligour's outfit designs are epic, but don't sell warspears design team short. They have supplied some epic ones themselves. And remember, if we don't mix qualities, what difference is there?

Yes, would love to see them in-game.

Oh and Kiligour, i have a challenge for you if you would like it. See if you can design an outfit for the girls playing. I'm sure they would love to see what you could come up with. :)

It's definitely true that Kiligour's outfit designs are epic, but don't sell warspears design team short. They have supplied some epic ones themselves. And remember, if we don't mix qualities, what difference is there?

Oh and Kiligour, i have a challenge for you if you would like it. See if you can design an outfit for the girls playing. I'm sure they would love to see what you could come up with. :)

I was thinking about outfit for girls but I don't have any idea what to make. ;D

I was thinking about outfit for girls but I don't have any idea what to make. ;D

Just remember that from what i have seen lately on the forum, they are asking for more feminine styles.

As for idea's.. just draft the first three things that immediately come to mind, then progress from there. Think current fashion vs fantasy.

Hope that helps.. dont want to make it too easy for ya  ;D

just please do some sexy :spiteful:

and gays im still using pink top :cray:

Hello Everyone!

Finally after so many days, I designed the "base" of costume for female characters. I made 2 versions: one with hood and second one with visible face and hair.

I suppose You think why all is grey? I would ask You, what do You think of this? What style of colours should I use to make it better? What should I add to this outfit? Feel free to comment, all suggestions are welcome! ;)

(please, this is only a sketch)

107963_.png

107964_.png