Kiligour

Do You like this idea?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do You like this idea?

• Yes, I do.
    • No, I don't.(describe, why?)

You just stole my heart!!!!!!

Simply awesome ♥

Love the 2h swords,Outfits,bow.i can do anything to get them.

Keep up good work bro. :) :drinks:

Devs probably have some designs for the weapons and armors already, but i'd definietly take these as skins and costumes, they look absolutely great.

Born identities, Yes, me too if you don't be sad Kiligour :) .

It's ok. ;) It's Your opinion. :)

Maybe you have right, skins are better than weapons and armor. ;)

Devs You will do with it what You want, but give us only a sign that You saw this and what do You think of it. :drinks:

I think Armors and Weapons that never rust and are weightless are more than these Dark Steel ;D

Honestly, i would prefer them as skins/outfits.

theres so many damn costumes that substitute the role of gears, and it just doesnt make sense. and gms are just left with making crappy looking gears and it pisses me off  :'( .

costumes are just meant to be costumes ^^

Hello Everyone!

Finally I show You my project in one piece!

But first, I want to thank all people who helped me, especially my friend, Spartiata.

Ok, lets start!

The Dark Steel Equipment

In the deepest caves of Arinar was found new strange metal dark as night and light as a feather. The best smiths from the world can produce with it deadly weapons and sturdy armors. But this equipment it's not easy to get, it's for the best heroes of the Arinar!

I designed new weapons and armor sets which can be used in future for level 22+.

Here are the pics!

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

At the end I want to thank You all for nice words and opinions, without You I couldn't make these pics! Together we can change the future of Warspear. If You like this idea, write a comment here and say YES to developers. (I added a poll to this topic)

This is my first project but maybe not the last one.

Thanks for everything!

See You in game!

I really love that project, looks very nice and i think it should be made in next update, but i have a litle bit diffrent opinion about 2h hammer. its not good as rest of the eq. what is more when u wear full dark eq weapon will disapear when u wear it because all things are in the same colour witch make it all things blends.

But any way, good Job Kilgor :)

I really love that project, looks very nice and i think it should be made in next update, but i have a litle bit diffrent opinion about 2h hammer. its not good as rest of the eq. what is more when u wear full dark eq weapon will disapear when u wear it because all things are in the same colour witch make it all things blends.

But any way, good Job Kilgor :)

The amp shine will set it apart slightly. In my opinion, the slight blend will make it more interesting.

Yes. ;)

i think google tradutor translate wrong lol

who to draw this things?

sorry bad english again  :blush:

neat.

Are you using mspaint?

Yea, simple is the best. ;D

I support you :) and share it turkish platform for support this project with your name (quote)

If someone want to talk to me in game, I'm playing at EU-Emerald as bladedancer Kilgor. ;)

Yea, simple is the best. ;D

If someone want to talk to me in game, I'm playing at EU-Emerald as bladedancer Kilgor. ;)

I am mc side :) maybe we re meeting PVP area like the arena :)

I've decided to change the main idea of project from items for lvl22+ to outfits and skins. Why? Developers may have already plans for items at lvl22+, so outfits and skins will be better in my opinion, but Devs will do with this what they want.

I've edited the main post at page 3.

Honestly,the dragon outfit looks kinda mainstream.Not saying that its bad,its cool but Idk,the face part and the body part isn't good.I know you can make it better  :clapping: