anakanjing scammer

wako12345

sucks i dont know that if u give your email only to someone he cant scamm you instead you also give the pass.. :facepalm:

i buying mcoin using gold and i give my email of my rouge to anakanjing its paladin lvl 19 or 18

i give that because i want him to send the mcoin to that email acc.. i use my druid to chat him and he said he want to chnge the email of that rouge acc. but i not chnge, and i said to him, lol its a trick no, and he said ok bye. open your rouge now and when i open ♥♥♥♥ "incorrect password"  :cray: :cray:

Please go at Tehnical Support and tell them what whappened , your account information like : gold , miracle coins , date creation , crimson corundum , how many characters are , hero level.Good luck with recovery ;)

Do not you ever give any exact information about your account to third parties. They have many ways to scam you.

anakanjing is not him anymore. he cant even understand our language when i talked to him. dont ever hang out /talk with this guy anymore.

Do not you ever give any exact information about your account to third parties. They have many ways to scam you.