FIX DRUID/SHAMAN HEAL -.-

jayrox

In the last weeks there are more and more noobs who think they are funny when they take shaman or druid to heal so ppl die...

there are more and more MC who start playing druid, but they dont level up, they stay lv 1-3 and come to labyrinth (or other boss befor) and go inside labyrinth with a party and when party start attack boss or only mob, the low level druid start healing the tank so the tank dont get the high heal,he only get low heal from the low level druid so he die...

not only MC do, there are elfs too who think they are cool.... i heared from sulla that there is a low level shaman in their lab too... called "imhitler" (name is a reason to ban this guy)

so "imhitler" and the mc who play "kissmeee" and "gaylordd" (gaylordd = crossfit :diablo: ) and all other who do it and i dont know...:

Lol i use gaylord for kill partys with my heal  ;D

....are the biggest noobs in game ... something should be done to fix that....

i know, this guys are little kids without real life..., and that is sad, i hope they will find their way back into real life :spiteful: ...but i think there should be done anything  :drinks:

Add level requirement to enter lab..... anyway this pointless, better email support your suggestions, devs don't listen here... better remove suggestion board  :facepalm:

Add level requirement to enter lab..... anyway this pointless, better email support your suggestions, devs don't listen here... better remove suggestion board  :facepalm:

agree add level requirement  :good:

hey, not only in labyrinth lol, i saw many noob disturbers at hunting place like at lake elemental, garr-shag, granite, genie etc. The noob shaman lvl 1 - 5 with lowest heal trying to heal the tanker, and making healing overwrited by him

hey, not only in labyrinth lol, i saw many noob disturbers at hunting place like at lake elemental, garr-shag, granite, genie etc. The noob shaman lvl 1 - 5 with lowest heal trying to heal the tanker, and making healing overwrited by him

call 911?  :unknw:

yes,level requirement would be great so crossfit("gaylordd")  :bad: :bad: :bad:  and others cant do such noobactions....

or ban them for 1 week so they can think about that shit  :spiteful:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA . OTHER CRYER ELF :crazy:  I USE GAYLORD FOR KILL BAD PARTYS IN LABERINT! ONLY NEED A GOOD EQUIP CHAINLESS  ;D  AND REPEAT AGAIN, STOP PLAYING IN FORUM AND GO GAME  :spiteful:  ANDDD IF DONT LIKE ADD LEVEL TO ENTER LABERINT  :crazy:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA . OTHER CRYER ELF  :crazy:  I USE GAYLORD FOR KILL BAD PARTYS IN LABERINT! LIKE YOU  :crazy:  AND REPEAT AGAIN, STOP PLAYING IN FORUM AND GO GAME  :spiteful:  ANDDD IF DONT LIKE ADD LEVEL TO ENTER LABERINT  :spiteful:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. instead of do such noob things , concentrate on "crossfit" or on real life

2. i dont play shaman or druid, and i dont disturb like u noob  :diablo:

3. stop writing like a 5-year old kid and argue with arguments...oh i forgot,u dont have arguments

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. instead of do such noob things , concentrate on "crossfit" or on real life

2. i dont play shaman or druid, and i dont disturb like u noob  :diablo:

3. stop writing like a 5-year old kid and argue with arguments...oh i forgot,u dont have arguments

u wrong i dont have 5 years have 3  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:facepalm:

:facepalm:  GO GAME I WAIT IN NADIR,  U SEE WHERE IS THE KID  :spiteful:  OR PREFER USE POT AND HIDE TO GENIE WITH GODOFWARS? HE TRY STEAL YOU  :bad: MY IDOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

:facepalm:  GO GAME I WAIT IN NADIR,  U SEE WHERE IS THE KID  :spiteful:  OR PREFER USE POT AND HIDE TO GENIE WITH GODOFWARS? HE TRY STEAL YOU  :bad: MY IDOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

where? when u say u wait in nadir,i think the kid is in nadir ?! noob

STOP  SPAM AND PM ME WHEN U WANT TO HAVE A GAY DATE, "GAYLORDD"  :bad:

Poor guy  :facepalm: where is you friend puepi? Other cryer in forum and nob in game,he/she spam too in forum.with this problems and where is now?  :shok:  if have a real problem post but dont for stupids angry ideas  :spiteful: every day make topic stupids crying abouut hitler ,bad heal,steal in genie,next topic is;  hii im poor elf and dont have friends for play in game and wrte in forum my problems kid :mega_shok: sorry my spanglish xD

Poor guy  :facepalm: where is you friend puepi? Other cryer in forum and nob in game,he/she spam too in forum.with this problems and where is now?  :shok:  if have a real problem post but dont for stupids angry ideas  :spiteful: every day make topic stupids crying abouut hitler ,bad heal,steal in genie,next topic is;  hii im poor elf and dont have friends for play in game and wrte in forum my problems kid :mega_shok: sorry my spanglish xD

1. pueppi was not my friend

2. thats not a stupid idea, so shut up noob  :facepalm:  even mercuriall made a good suggestion about it,so he is cryer too? i dont think so,but when u think that,tell him u coward

3. so u are friend of hitler? what what u say if somebody kill ur family? so shut up when u know nothing :wacko:

4. u cant read  :fool:  I stole the drop and godofwars cried, so i laughed about it ... so i dont cry, learn to read noob  :wacko:

look at your posts,everybody can see what a little baby u are  :spiteful:

Seriously can't we have atleast mature arguments in suggestions so devs actually want to go through our posts to find out our opinions.

Agreed heal got cut bad as well as moon when they said they improve heal we got less.

true was improved but we still heal as much or less now that got "improved "

Seriously can't we have atleast mature arguments in suggestions so devs actually want to go through our posts to find out our opinions.

Agreed heal got cut bad as well as moon when they said they improve heal we got less.

true was improved but we still heal as much or less now that got "improved "

? maybe my english is too bad...but i think u missed the topic  :search:

topic is about that some noobs (like crossfit) play druid level 1, go with that druid in lab and heal elfs tank so the tank dont get the "right" heal from the good druid--> tank get only heal about 40 and die

on the other side the same

we could do , but there are people like "jayrox" spamming other peoples topic "crybaby" "crybaby", instead of providing any acutal counter to an argument, so what were left with is kids repeating the same thing and smileys flooded everywhere.

wise old man once said long ago, "if you wanna be heard, learn russian"

we could do , but there are people like "jayrox" spamming other peoples topic "crybaby" "crybaby", instead of providing any acutal counter to an argument, so what were left with is kids repeating the same thing and smileys flooded everywhere.

wise old man once said long ago, "if you wanna be heard, learn russian"

read topics,i argue with arguments,then  a mc said elf crie,and i repeat that only,so better look and read befor writing  ;)

Well I remember we were using this tactics on people trying to steal our bosses back in the days..On the other hand, I don´t really get what is the issue..if such a thing was constantly done to us, one of us (yes, most of the people have a character with other faction too) logged an elf, asked good FOF elfs to come and kill that noob..Quite simple if you ask me..FOF clan never dissapointed me or ignored my plea for help :)

Опубликованное фото

Well I remember we were using this tactics on people trying to steal our bosses back in the days..On the other hand, I don´t really get what is the issue..if such a thing was constantly done to us, one of us (yes, most of the people have a character with other faction too) logged an elf, asked good FOF elfs to come and kill that noob..Quite simple if you ask me..FOF clan never dissapointed me or ignored my plea for help :)

in lab it is not so easy...

would be better to be lv ...16 for example to enter lab,then there arent such problems...

Well, truth is i did not play labyrinth yet. On the other hand, low lvl druid/shaman has to have a very little hp, so if party cooperates, should be easy enough to lure him to a trap and let him die..i guess.. but yes, would be much wiser to have a level requirement for entering..

yes,druid die after some blocks,but when he always stay on crossing line until mob is killed he survive long time...

and i dont know why ppl level 1-14 can go to lab...? i think they have quests and other places to hunt,and they cant use the drops....

It does go into topic a bit. I say a level 17 be required to enter since it drops gear for them and let's people familiarize to dungeon for quests the get later

I remember us doing that for you we have more that can switch now i'll pm you ingame with rogue I am making for such things

yes, cause until u didnt finish shadow u should concentrate to finish that,and not on lab hunt

some not able to do it so they level up and wait for others so can do it so if they reach 17+ its fine by me and alot of others that they go into lab

In the last weeks there are more and more noobs who think they are funny when they take shaman or druid to heal so ppl die...

so "imhitler" and the mc who play "kissmeee" and "gaylordd" (gaylordd = crossfit :diablo: ) and all other who do it and i dont know...:

....are the biggest noobs in game ... something should be done to fix that....

ah Gayrox u have only problems, promlems and more..  kissmeee  only want to help u ..  if need heal, he will give you  ;D

But yesterday too.. me and my friends do a granit hunt.  after 2-3 granit kill comed 4-5 elf.. its ok. Maybe they need a quest.. they killed it 1 times after they stayed and insulting us -.-    they maked box with  hands and trap, etc. etc. after called more elfs.. and when we attack granit and left 10-15% hp they called him to Evade zone.. more times  :diablo:  this what? ... idiot elfs ( example: Marygold, Dobbermann, Dkheal, Humano, Blacknia... )

But dont worry, we killed them with 2 rouge..  6vs2 and we won  :rofl:

This also retard style from the elfs but im dont start to topic, where i can cry  :wacko:

ah Gayrox u have only problems, promlems and more..  kissmeee  only want to help u ..  if need heal, he will give you  ;D

lol, so u dont have real life too and waste time disturb elves...so sad  :give_rose:

? maybe my english is too bad...but i think u missed the topic  :search:

topic is about that some noobs (like crossfit) play druid level 1, go with that druid in lab and heal elfs tank so the tank dont get the "right" heal from the good druid--> tank get only heal about 40 and die

on the other side the same

only heal you  :yahoo: dont worry be happy. And no is 40 heal is 32  ;D make other topic saying i hate crossfit because he owned me  :aggressive:

what if druid/shaman lvl 18-20 cut off his gear (naked) and use lvl 1 wpn and heal your party tank? is the lvl requirement solve the problem?

yea,thats a problem too,but when u play lv 1 u dont have to level up and so on,u can disturb partys without problems and very fast,but when u need lv 17,u have to play long time first

simply, if current healing is higher than  the second one it should not be replaced

good idea , but now rules of gaylordd    xD when developers thinking this maybe delete gaylordd  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: