look at yourself you are a part of the mountian clans

Bloodylipa

So today I apperantly got in to trouble... Im a proud faction member of the clans. So that means 0-tolerance for elven filth on our lands. I dont care if you are lvl14 or lvl20 I will kill you if you are on my land. But apperantly now im in 'problem' with fof, which I assume is a mc clan. For killing elves. Really!? People always complain about the inbalance, but so many of the top level players on mc side have their high level elf accounts. So while mc players keeps struggleing doing chainless and six shadows, fighting elves to have a shoot at these quest bosses. The mc side on the other hand submits to the elf faction guiding their way through our lands, calling people morons if they stand up for the legion. Threatening people that they are going to be in trouble with mc top levels if they dont give free passage to elves.

im strong enough to kill anyone on the server 1on1 and even if I lose I will give you a fight for my blood. Dont tell me what to do when the elves are tainting my lands and my loyalties. Help low level mc players with torar, sea monster etc. Not elves! And dont you high levels ever threaten lower levels with threats of getting excluded from parties. I care for my people and I will not submit to your curroption cause you are a part of the top heirake.

proud clan member

So today I apperantly got in to trouble... Im a proud faction member of the clans. So that means 0-tolerance for elven filth on our lands. I dont care if you are lvl14 or lvl20 I will kill you if you are on my land. But apperantly now im in 'problem' with fof, which I assume is a mc clan. For killing elves. Really!? People always complain about the inbalance, but so many of the top level players on mc side have their high level elf accounts. So while mc players keeps struggleing doing chainless and six shadows, fighting elves to have a shoot at these quest bosses. The mc side on the other hand submits to the elf faction guiding their way through our lands, calling people morons if they stand up for the legion. Threatening people that they are going to be in trouble with mc top levels if they dont give free passage to elves.

im strong enough to kill anyone on the server 1on1 and even if I lose I will give you a fight for my blood. Dont tell me what to do when the elves are tainting my lands and my loyalties. Help low level mc players with torar, sea monster etc. Not elves! And dont you high levels ever threaten lower levels with threats of getting excluded from parties. I care for my people and I will not submit to your curroption cause you are a part of the top heirake.

proud clan member

yea. you are right, i like your view  :give_rose:

ofc i am elf, but i think like you, when mclans in our land,why should i help them or not kill them? only they have a high level elf too?  :wacko:

everybody should be proud beeing elf / mclan and fight for their side... thats the reason why i hate when highlevel player play  shaman/druid on other side only to disturb  :bad:

proud clan member

fof is a elf clan.

who threatened you?

Yo Bloodylipa,

Fof clan is pure elf clan.

No fof clan in mc, so if you get threaten by someone that said he/she is fof member and will bring his/her legion to kill you, don't be afraid.

No one in fof have such of behaviour.

Reezeeh or how ever he or she spells their name. I use to think he/she was a respectable shaman but I have no respect for him/her now.

I talk with reezeeh, reezeeh kill shotercell druid at big war (juniorcell), then shotercell pm him why?ect, and told him he need chainless league and reezeeh accept to help him. Bloodylips want to disturb him and kill shootercell many times and reezeeh response "noob" Just that :facepalm:

good post bloody, the problem is why do people make elf n mc char in same server? i dont really understand the reason.

but if someone pm not to kill their elf char, i will do it also, but never complain being gangbang with the crossfit blacklist. :D

I talk with reezeeh, reezeeh kill shotercell druid at big war (juniorcell), then shotercell pm him why?ect, and told him he need chainless league and reezeeh accept to help him. Bloodylips want to disturb him and kill shootercell many times and reezeeh response "noob" Just that :facepalm:

first of all I dont care if reezeeh gives elves free passage: BUT I DONT! Later reezeeh has no reason to threathen ppl who dont obey him. Shootercell can do chainless all he wants, but if he walks pass me he will die. I dont care if hes friends with the king. It wasnt 'disturbing' I was questing and he couldnt walk around me. High mc's should now, just cause youre high level, dont expect people to listen to you when you want to play dirty.

And yes he called me noob, but that was just the beginning...

first of all I dont care if reezeeh gives elves free passage: BUT I DONT! Later reezeeh has no reason to threathen ppl who dont obey him. Shootercell can do chainless all he wants, but if he walks pass me he will die. I dont care if hes friends with the king. It wasnt 'disturbing' I was questing and he couldnt walk around me. High mc's should now, just cause youre high level, dont expect people to listen to you when you want to play dirty.

And yes he called me noob, but that was just the beginning...

Even tough i'm not the "see on sight and atk type" and I dont want to get in the middle of this issue(lol),but this is a fair arguement.I can atk any elf that I see as I pleased,really even tough if one of the Mc atk my elf friend doesnt mean he's a noob lol :facepalm: .

They can do what ever they want,either to make enemies or friends that is thier choice. 8)

• 3 weeks later...

I have mc char too, but not for cry dont kill me like other elfs, im interested of the quests mc have to do. I try to kill every mc on sight. If i die, who cares, i come back again. Same on mc side, i try to kill all elfs i see, doesnt matter i know them or not. Im not the best player, but i can kill many of the highclass mcs. Thats the storyline i follow, and all other chars, mc or elfs, who standing around and look if enemys comes shame urself.

proud clan member

I am one of your kind, and you are my kind  :pleasantry:

• 4 months later...

its true... I'm gona remove my ranger from my mc account and stick with my tank... Thanks for inspiring me bro... And yes the elves never give us a chance to go in thier side... Even if u try to stop and see is they will let you through... They wont... Like the last time i went there... I stopped right in the middle of their passage at caravna... Some of them saw me and let me go... Then the lvl 20's came and killed me... I was so pissed... So i'm gonna stay here and finish my quests and reach level 20 to kill barangers shadows... I read the whole game description... When i was there with my lvl 10 tank... I saw elves disturbing mc's while they were killing barangers shadows... But when elvs attack the shadows the mc's join in and help... So i think they should make a communication for mc and elvs so we can understand each other...

no, no communication.. there would be word's war, big argue etc.

Bloodlipa ur posts always inspiring me, theyre so true , they are like a sound of a war drums when ppl going to fight for their lives. Good job! Heil Mc Clan!

OFF:

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh wow keep dreaming.  ;)