[2022.08.15] Game servers restart

Dr Strange

• Administrators

D6D83JJqQkI.jpg?size=1065x560&quality=96

Dear players!

Please note, that tomorrow, 16.08.2022, at 09:30 CEST game servers will be restarted due to disabling of the holiday content. The following changes will be made as a result of restarting: 

• holiday goods in the Miracle Shop will become unavailable; 
  • holiday world and guild events will become unavailable;
  • mandatory requirements for entering the Dungeons will return;
  • standard cost of moving between islands will return;
  • free entrance to the castle Dungeons for owners of the castle will be disabled;
  • the standard schedule of the guild event on the GvG-territory “Invasion of Chaos” (V sector of Ayvondil) will be returned;
  • also fixed a bug due to which the “Guild Unity” skill could transfer players to impassable parts of the location.

The game will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Please also don’t forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused and seeker’s stamina will be restored if at the moment of the reboot the player was in a dungeon.

Holidays tend to end, but you should not be sad about this, because there is still a lot of interesting things ahead!

AIGRIND

2 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

free entrance to the castle Dungeons for owners of the castle will be disabled;

Why is that not permanent? Do you guys check the activity of these dungeons, because in US, people who don't own the castles barely spammed them. At least add a buff that makes it free for 1-2 hours for a certain amount of GP.

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

Why is that not permanent? Do you guys check the activity of these dungeons, because in US, people who don't own the castles barely spammed them. At least add a buff that makes it free for 1-2 hours for a certain amount of GP.

on emerald i dont think that even guilds that owned the castle spammed them that much

17 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

on emerald i dont think that even guilds that owned the castle spammed them that much

On US people hardly spammed it. I think it's because it's a bit harder than other dgs of the same levels. 

I do love the costumes and the way the gear looks but I do think that many believes it's not worth it. I think they should make gear, relics, Unity signs, and the such the only rewards instead of bars and craft mats

4 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

On US people hardly spammed it. I think it's because it's a bit harder than other dgs of the same levels. 

It's a very easy dg to do but honestly all of them are pointlessly long. Just a lot of empty space and walking distance to cover which makes every run slow. Especially for classes that does not have movement speed skills.

Hence the disinterest to spam the dg I believe.

7 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

free entrance to the castle Dungeons for owners of the castle will be disabled;

so what is the difference between the guild that owns the castle, and any other random guild? 

11 hours ago, God Emerald said:

so what is the difference between the guild that owns the castle, and any other random guild? 

After this reset apparently nothing

• Akasha unpinned this topic