[2014.07.18] Unity equals power! Warspear Online celebrating 10 000 guilds!

Peter_Munk

OH MY GOD DEVS STOP GIVING US FREE STUFF

JUST ONE UNITY SIGN? I'D RATHER GET NOTHING AT ALL

Such is community of mobile games, eh?

One sign isn't much, but when every guild member gets one, that's 30-40 signs to improve your guild.

When crash problem of Nokia devices going be solved? :facepalm: It's important matter cause i need to go swamp to get my da blem da blem. :rofl: :diablo:

When crash problem of Nokia devices going be solved? :facepalm: It's important matter cause i need to go swamp to get my da blem da blem. :rofl: :diablo:

old nokia got to low ram memory its your device problem not game

Quoting: Feronica:

"Life is a dream for the wise

A game for the fool

A comedy for the rich

A tragedy for the poor."

That's not life but Warspear ;D

old nokia got to low ram memory its your device problem not game

My nokia not that old i bought it 2011 :rofl: he only dad but not yet grandpa :rofl:

Fool..

1 free unity sign to created a new guild,

But after that u need to earn a lot of guild poins,

To upgrade skills and to lvl up, which mean u need to buy unity pots, and unity signs,

And ofc, u need gold,

But u must to buy the exact amount of these stuff + thousands of golds, I mean u need lots not one (1)

Which mean u need a lot of gold or $$$ for these,

I gonna drop this gift, its useless,

This is bussines not a gift,

Beside I have a good leader and better guild,

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

F**K :diablo: :diablo:  it is gift

Quoting: Feronica:

"Life is a dream for the wise

A game for the fool

A comedy for the rich

A tragedy for the poor."

That's not life but Warspear ;D

so I must put "life" to "warspear"? :wacko:

great  :tease:

Every experienced Warspear Online player knows that team play is not just more pleasurable, but also easier. Thats why everyone is trying to find a good guild, the number of which has grown to 10,000! But if you dont want to join already existing one, you can always have your own. Especially because today you will get everything you need for this.Every player who has reached level 12 will get a “Unity sign” - a valuable item needed for registrating a new guild, upgrading it or opening guild’s skills.Apart from this a price for registration of new guilds and renaming it is lowered for 50%. Players need to hurry up, because this benefitial offer will be only available till July, 21. Also, this weekend you get 50% more miracle coins for all kinds of payments except for SMS service. Have a nice weekend, everyone! And good luck!AIGRIND teamUPD: Servers will be available in half an hour

make a guild for what?AoA always won.my  unity sign sold for 10g,better than i drop it

thanks for the update :clapping:

daduck?? you don´t get it right?? hope you get poor playing this game! idiots like you support their business plan

making us to expect only more updates like : here have 10 cents so you can pay us 50 bugs for blabla

I can not make good purchase by shopping online hsbc debit .... what's happening?

Опубликованное фото

Every experienced Warspear Online player knows that team play is not just more pleasurable, but also easier. Thats why everyone is trying to find a good guild, the number of which has grown to 10,000! But if you dont want to join already existing one, you can always have your own. Especially because today you will get everything you need for this.

Every player who has reached level 12 will get a “Unity sign” - a valuable item needed for registrating a new guild, upgrading it or opening guild’s skills.

Apart from this a price for registration of new guilds and renaming it is lowered for 50%. Players need to hurry up, because this benefitial offer will be only available till July, 21. Also, this weekend you get 50% more miracle coins for all kinds of payments except for SMS service.

Опубликованное фото

Have a nice weekend, everyone! And good luck!

AIGRIND team

UPD: Servers will be available in half an hour

da♥♥♥♥?? you don´t get it right?? hope you get poor playing this game! idiots like you support their business plan

making us to expect only more updates like : here have 10 cents so you can pay us 50 bugs for blabla

Relax bigbro, calmdown  ;D

hahaha good tactics devs.. devs are only provoking players to create guild.. so if theyll enjoyed having a guild.. theyll buy more mcs to upgrade and strengthen theyre guild haha more money more income to devs.. theyre duckin stupid tactics XD

hahaha good tactics devs.. devs are only provoking players to create guild.. so if theyll enjoyed having a guild.. theyll buy more mcs to upgrade and strengthen theyre guild haha more money more income to devs.. theyre ♥♥♥♥in stupid tactics XD

UNITY EQUALS POWER?

Equals what?????

Or,,,

Gift UNITY EQUAL DOLLARS  ($_$)

Awesome calculates, happy to know that Us and Bd are in 2nd place :yahoo: , I got shocked when I saw that warlocks have the most low percentage ;D because you know lols!

Anyways, congratulations Warspear.

Relax bigbro, calmdown  ;D

you are right its just a game...but sometimes i think they are really to horny for money..

and even if they would give each player 100k gold it wouldn´t be enough to bring people to an average good status to play the game...

;)

gender ratio is 1:5 :sorry: no wonder there are more guy costumes  :cray:

btw love how you guys did all calculation and a awesome presentation of all the data #Impressed :drinks: