[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

=O my blade :*

LOLOL, Look closely at the P in Personal, FAIL paste!  :lol: u can see the background is different  :wacko:

Опубликованное фото

Jasson! Are u online? Maybe u do.... I have lot of thing's to say to u....take my dmm E-mail addr from Rapter* or Sunnysmart* and leave me a massage! Ill reply as soon as i found it...Ohhh and anyone who read this massage espicially Mercurial* plz say Hiii.... To all my beloved friend's..lov u too :P

[bongmaster, Rapter,Sunnysmart,...etc and other guy's from elf :)..]..

Ill try to be online, like on next weak...or maybe a MoNtH.....cya guy's soon.......

Ripsaw!(Kevin)

Jasson! Are u online? Maybe u do.... I have lot of thing's to say to u....take my dmm E-mail addr from Rapter* or Sunnysmart* and leave me a massage! Ill reply as soon as i found it...Ohhh and anyone who read this massage espicially Mercurial* plz say Hiii.... To all my beloved friend's..lov u too :P

[bongmaster, Rapter,Sunnysmart,...etc and other guy's from elf :) ..]..

Ill try to be online, like on next weak...or maybe a MoNtH.....cya guy's soon.......

Ripsaw!(Kevin)

Sup Kev, Better play on new update, make Forsaken Char, right now game is boring, though there is no reason why not to say hi to friends and have fun ingame, try play soon and have fun with me, sulla, crossfit, marcin with cool rogues shit  ;D

lol smufer delete my topic of my birthday  :cray: but i love you smurf  :blush:    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes i did, it was childish..happy bday anyway :-)

@Merc:  would you please be so kind and try to use a little more sophisticated dictionary?

WOW  :lol: like smurf edited the  F***K  on my post  :give_rose: sorry for my insults 

u dont return to play?? smurf? dont have time maybe  :(

mercs the one on the floor, getting into postion, for the gangbang that awaits

Sulla isn't there, he making his sex film of 500 men ducking him and marcin is the video camera dude  :bad: They say Sulla blacked out 7 times when they would ejaculate on his ass  :facepalm:

Sulla isn't there, he making his sex film of 500 men ducking him and marcin is the video camera dude  :bad: They say Sulla blacked out 7 times when they would ejaculate on his ass  :facepalm:

you need help, these sexual fantasy`s of yours have to stop, we do not want to here about it OK

you need help, these sexual fantasy`s of yours have to stop, we do not want to here about it OK

STFU, Go black out while a man rapes you, it's what you always wanted  :facepalm:  we don't want to HEAR about your gay excuses and bullshit, ARE YOU JUST JEALOUS CAUSE SHYLEEN THINKS FIREJOE IS FUNNIER THAN YOU??? A LEVEL 8 BEATS YOU IN GETTING A GIRL SHAME! :facepalm:

STFU, Go black out while a man rapes you, it's what you always wanted  :facepalm:  we don't want to HEAR about your gay excuses and bullshit, ARE YOU JUST JEALOUS CAUSE SHYLEEN THINKS FIREJOE IS FUNNIER THAN YOU??? A LEVEL 8 BEATS YOU IN GETTING A GIRL SHAME! :facepalm:

what you talking about?

who cares if she thinks this firejoe guy is funnier than me, whoever the duck this stupid noob is,  I DONT CARE.

what you talking about?

who cares if she thinks this firejoe guy is funnier than me, whoever the duck this stupid noob is,  I DONT CARE.

Lies won't help you, goodluck with spoon and ketchup  :lol: :lol: :lol:

what? who`s there?

Thought i heard something...

It's that dick up your ass, now STFU, I go school do exams and own the shit out of people in DotA later  :facepalm: