[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

Who cares :rofl:

I have the hand which I use to type , and I have eyes to see the word and ''copy'' it :rofl:

Who cares, I like hot kitties

I have hands to take care of them, and I have eyes to see their sexiness

Spanish really like destroying people with his OPness  :shout:  My BD scared to breakdance and stand saying hello to all shamans and can't move then saying bye bye in ground  :facepalm:

SHYLEENN U KNOW WAS SULLA PLAYING MY ACCOUNT :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bomb:

YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN TO ALL ELVES HOW REBUILD THEIR CARAVANS :facepalm:  I PMED JUST "SHYLEEN" TO A FAMOUS ARABIAN RICH BARBARIAN WHEN HE WAS RAPING ELVES AT RESPAWN STATUE OF CARVANS, AND HE START CUM OIL NON STOP, ARABIAN RICH CUM OIL AROUND ALL CARAVANS FLOOR, THEN INMORTALS FIRE AVENGERS DO THE REST OF WORK AND BURN ALL THEIR CITY :crazy:

SHYLEENN U KNOW WAS SULLA PLAYING MY ACCOUNT :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bomb:

YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN TO ALL ELVES HOW REBUILD THEIR CARAVANS :facepalm:  I PMED JUST "SHYLEEN" TO A FAMOUS ARABIAN RICH BARBARIAN WHEN HE WAS RAPING ELVES AT RESPAWN STATUE OF CARVANS, AND HE START CUM OIL NON STOP, ARABIAN RICH CUM OIL AROUND ALL CARAVANS FLOOR, THEN INMORTALS FIRE AVENGERS DO THE REST OF WORK AND BURN ALL THEIR CITY :crazy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

eres un multiboxer  :facepalm:  xdddd  te mutean chat i te vas al mago jajajaaj

Era el puto sulla de mierda jugando en mi shaman para hacerme screens diciendo cosas que no digo :bad:

Era el puto sulla de mierda jugando en mi shaman para hacerme screens diciendo cosas que no digo :bad:

le as dado cuenta????  :facepalm:  buenoooo tu sabras  no la lies mucho con cross  :cray: 

is it legal?  :unknw:

when not,then better stop write such things in forum all the time guys :give_rose: :friends:

Guys, I seriously don't blame devs not reading this crap forum....if you are not accusing one or another being homosexual (which i btw find more than primitive) than you are either whining who is being op or waste your time writting off topic..40 pages here, 80% of it total unecessary crap..honestly, i wold delete half of the forum if u ask me..but get yourself a new mod as i am anything BUT interested to clean your crap..especially when it comes to "clanbooks" which really don't serve their purpose anyway..

use got told  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  this clanbook was made for shit dont worry smurf u dont need to clean it

chupa le meirda de Polo,  eu nao jogande tua char,  era PHOTOSHOP, Todos sabenda shaman esea fraco, egual o rogue,  FRACO

le caliante shylen gosta de zanger tu, ela ta fazendo muito "bad" coisas como hassn Polo , nao disso mais para ela or ela faz muito PHOTOSHOP

chupa le meirda de Polo,  eu nao jogande tua char,  era PHOTOSHOP, Todos sabenda shaman esea fraco, egual o rogue,  FRACO

le caliante shylen gosta de zanger tu, ela ta fazendo muito "bad" coisas como hassn Polo , nao disso mais para ela or ela faz muito PHOTOSHOP

BRAZILIAN FAILED GUY :lol:

spanish forgot that sulla always write true things,he is allknowing ;)

I FINALLY HAVE PROOFS THAT MERC IS not GAY  :crazy:

some minutes ago i found him in camp...he did...baaad things with a .... no,not guy...with A HORSE ;D 

so guys,stop to say that merc is gay,cause here u can see he likes to have fun with other....things ;D

sry merc,but i am bored,it is nothing personal  :blush:

10536_.png

no, clearly you can see me holding swords and the horse walking, it's just YOUR GAY IMAGINATIONS that make you think of it that way, see again, it is just a simple 2D player with 2 swords near a horse, gay horny people  :facepalm:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  cant stop LAUGHT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:lol: :lol: :lol:  le caliente shylen jajaj

Who came up with this gay clan name btw?  :lol:  Wanna change it to Awesome Newbies with Unge the Gay?? or Ungeleal and the backup boyzzzzz??  :rofl:

:facepalm:

Smurf delete this posts :facepalm:

It getting annoying :facepalm:

go church smurf !!!  :lol: :lol:  delete this post too  :spiteful:  xddd