[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

Helo O:-)  Here gatita :yahoo: :blush:

That is photoshop that guy helped me because I'm like i look like avril lavigne (but she is not me, she is a copy fake) and I'm cute and i sing like an angel ok :good: You jealous because i don't accept be your 2D game girlfriend and i choose someone not gay :blush:

Forgive me plzss im not a man :cray: :bad:

This game is cooool help to all people who wan be my friend :yahoo: :yahoo: O:-) O:-) :give_rose: :give_rose: :blush: :blush: :yahoo: :yahoo: O:-) O:-) :give_rose: :give_rose: :blush: :blush: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Helo O:-)  Here gatita :yahoo: :blush:

That is photoshop that guy helped me because I'm like i look like avril lavigne (but she is not me, she is a copy fake) and I'm cute and i sing like an angel ok :good: You jealous because i don't accept be your 2D game girlfriend and i choose someone not gay :blush:

Forgive me plzss im not a man :cray: :bad:

This game is cooool help to all people who wan be my friend :yahoo: :yahoo: O:-) O:-) :give_rose: :give_rose: :blush: :blush: :yahoo: :yahoo: O:-) O:-) :give_rose: :give_rose: :blush: :blush: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

merc showed pic of her to everybody in his class at school

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wanna see her pics too ;D

Merc played my shaman at day and you guys are funny really xD..And @irongear = if you want to see me then you have to be good friends of me (*_

Merc played my shaman at day and you guys are funny really xD..And @irongear = if you want to see me then you have to be good friends of me (*_

;D ;D ;D

Who ar you btw? :fool:

my gf  :lol: :tease:

I can't believe my eyes :shok:

I saw this post that you said she's ur gf :shok:

Liar go to hell ;D

I can't believe my eyes :shok:

I saw this post that you said she's ur gf :shok:

Liar go to hell ;D

I'm already in hell, you never knew?  8)

I'm already in hell, you never knew?  8)

Cool ;D

Say hi to Lucifer for me man :rofl: :rofl:

Where is Your Angelica then? :shok:

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  hi

I've never seen this topic before  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  " Help Lambert killed me in cave "  :wacko: :rofl:

I've never seen this topic before  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  " Help Lambert killed me in cave "  :wacko: :rofl:

it was on 1.0 when costumes first arrive lol

:D nice

mdea and anak are a couple now,walk around hand in hand to distrub me,yetserday they came to kratt just to disturb their biggest enemy  ;D

elfs must love spanish`s blind, die x7 at mob :lol:

blind and earthquake wer elves fall inlove to spanish...and take note he admited it he's OP shaman  ;D :lol:

10408_.jpg

what did you use? pencil?

No, he use the carbon of the pencil. He take it out first then he sharpened it until it small and write the numbers down :wacko:

My job here is done :dirol:

Copynoob,  :wacko:

Who cares :rofl:

I have the hand which I use to type , and I have eyes to see the word and ''copy'' it :rofl: